Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

I agree 120% about what you have said. The problem is that many new members are here only for the money. They dont read the rules or follow the rules. Then they complain that they got a warning point, restricted or banned. I dont like giving negative ratings but there are times when a post or topic deserves a negative rating

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I agree with you opinion, my dear friend, because it is important for members to improve their selection of comments and posts because this benefits the person who publishes, benefits the members, and increases the value of the forum

On 10/23/2020 at 3:52 PM, tienda said:

Dear members I see there are many members who make topics with a small content! or just a question!

This is not good for this forum and for their self, because their topic will be disqualified, so please try to make a constructive topic at less 100 character per content.

But unfortunately I see a lot of members participate in replies those not good and constructive topics, do you know if you participate in a such topic your posts will not be considered as a qualified post? and will not be counted on Yobit.

So please stop feeding lower quality content!...What you think? Do you agree or No?...

Exactly we should make a post of more than 100 characters and also its our duty to share useful information in our posts we are not only here for earning money but also here to gain and spread some knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

Feeding low quality contents it also a waste of time. Because when you comments on any low quality topics, your contents will be deleted when your comments on that qualitiless posts will be deleted too. 

• +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Hello everyone. I agree with you, my friend, with the opinion. We may see such posts and comment on them, but they are deleted due to such errors, and thus all comments are deleted with him, so we lose time and benefit. Therefore, everyone has to publish topics of interest and abide by the terms and principles of the forum so that everyone can benefit from them.

I agree with you my dear, Cryptotalk is the best forum for earning free bitcoin and learning crypto currency. So always you follow the forum rules and regulations. You always write useful and informative post for us. Don't write low quality post in this forum. You will punish for this type works.

@by tienda. Dear member many people can creat new topic. They can be avoid content from any mistakes. The  topic can very easily get a lot of words narrated. There content will be learning about certain topics. 

Yes many members make content is too low so if you content 100 characters down then should be your post will be deleted and not counted the yobit account so yan make post 100 characters above and solid and reasonable post. 

• +2 1

you are right my friend. Those people who have not enough knowledge must not join the crypto talk site just for earning money and don't waste their time and others please try to post quality content. 

You are right. I agree with you. Basically low quality posts don't give us much feedback. As far as I know, short and unnecessary posts are deleted by the moderator. Low quality posts don't give a positive attitude. Many people think that you can make money by posting but their idea is wrong. It does not seem to come. So we should be careful about this issue.

You are right. I agree with you. Basically low quality posts don't give us much feedback. As far as I know, short and unnecessary posts are deleted by the moderator. Low quality posts don't give a positive attitude. Many people think that you can make money by posting but their idea is wrong. It does not seem to come. So we should be careful about this issue.

Of course when you are feeding any kind of content you have to post good things so that the people will took guidance from your post or the comment. Do you have to be enough qualified to put constructive and informative post. We should have to post of at least 100 characters.low when you are posting some useless material here you will see your post will get deleted.

Yes mate Im totally agree with you. Some of the member doesnt follow the rules and regulations properly. Their posts are like useless,irrelevant. This not a good way to contribute to the forum. So never stop learning. Gather knowledge and skill. Try to make useful, relevant, informative and unique content. 

• +3 1

On 10/23/2020 at 4:22 PM, tienda said:

Dear members I see there are many members who make topics with a small content! or just a question!

This is not good for this forum and for their self, because their topic will be disqualified, so please try to make a constructive topic at less 100 character per content.

But unfortunately I see a lot of members participate in replies those not good and constructive topics, do you know if you participate in a such topic your posts will not be considered as a qualified post? and will not be counted on Yobit.

So please stop feeding lower quality content!...What you think? Do you agree or No?...

yes I agree with your point, I have noticed that many topics are usually just a small statement which really do not add anything to the website and do not give anything beneficial to the members. I guess it is our duty as members of the forum to not promote such topics.

Yes, my friend, there are many people who evaluate and give a positive reputation to the publications that are not useful and this actually harms the information that the reader receives. This is very necessary in order for the information to be useful

Yes it right we should not write irrelevant or spare content . We should use useful and valuable things in our posts . It would be good for us it will helpful in the increasment of our reputation and earning.

Dear friends, I would like to make a request to all of you that you do not do low quality posts or low quality work here because we face a lot of losses here.  And if your post is very good and quality then you can be good here and you rise to the top I hope you will listen to me and act accordingly

On 10/23/2020 at 1:52 PM, tienda said:

Useful and constructive posts help us learn more through constructive ideas and diverse skills, and here is the diversity of responses in order to benefit from them to the greatest extent.  @tienda

Low Quality contents are normal to see in this forum not because of they do it purposely but they are probably newbies who are just joining this forum for the first time but you do have a point that some member do post low quality contents which affect how newbie create there post, Sometimes its better to spend some time reading the forum rules to get more familiar on how the forum works and to avoid problems.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Yes mates I have noticed to  most of members are focusing on the same topics. They are not searching for a new things or not interested to create a new topics. Majority are just commenting on the common topics that has a chance for post deletion. 

On 10/25/2020 at 6:32 PM, Zeshan Khalid said:

If someone wants to only ask a question,  they can give some background of the question because it completes 100 characters and also helps others to understand their question better

I agree with you mate but make sure that the questions is not common like how to deal in this forum because I'm just a beginner, we need to ask some valuable questions so that many members here will be attracted and also to share their knowledge.

Of course why not I am also agree with you as like you we should make a posts or do comments which is consists on minimum100 character or use full for others.

Thanks for read.

• +2 1

Brother you have raised a very good issue.  Here everyone should publish useful topics for everyone and not just a small question, you can search in the forum and you will easily find the answer.  You should not support such topics because you will never find useful posts.  Always try to search for useful posts and comment on it hus they are doing well. 

You are absolutely right , some topics are getting on my nerve, I feel like I bother to explain everything I know about a particular object in a comment and some members do not even bother to write at least two lines as a topic. More effort is needed in this forum guys. 

Yes dear friend you are absolutely right we should not do this it's  not good we should always tried to makes some good and valuable contents so that people get useful information from it it's good for all of us.

Yes my friend, you are absolutely right, I also have seen many useless posts and think why they do that even they are getting negative reputations. I think most of them are newbies and beginners who don't know the rules. I always them to read rules of the forum from pinned posts in About Forum section.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️