Please Stop feeding lower quality content! - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Please Stop feeding lower quality content!

For everyone who wants this forum to continue doing good to us must work according to the rules and posting low quality posts must be worked upon and abandoned because it's not going to do us good in any way but only putting our accounts in danger of being banned.

• +2 1

You are right, I noticed some posts that you talked about, perhaps because some of the new members do not know much about how the forum and its rules work, so it is necessary to read more about the rules and posts, and as a novice I suggest that people be notified when they write content  Not useful, with all due respect to all new members

We have to speak with all logic. Most of the people participate in the forum for the sake of money, which is not a mistake. Rather, they must at least respect the forum’s rules .. that is, give the forum what it offers them, and in the end you are the winner in your commitment to these laws.

Of course, my friend, this problem is very apparent recently in the forum. There are publications and topics on the table. It is not worthwhile for us to participate in it because in general there is a more good topic to publish with it there is the most important topic that we should participate in Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you my friend, you should take this forum seriously and give a positive reputation only to topics with useful content, always try to search for useful topics.

Content that has meaningful content for new members should not be supported comments and topics should be of good value to all members of this forum or outside it through existing knowledge.

• +3 1

20 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Keep it up mate and i believe that you will be one of the good contributor here then .. If you ask about me then i try my best to report spammer whenever see they done any mistake .. But about newbie ,give them sometime chance to realized their mistake which they have done .

Actually if we spend more time in the platform then automatically we get such experience that who is spammers here and who is a good member of the platform but we should help new members at first and if still they don't follow the right way then we should take action..

• +1 1

There are many members who create unqualified and low-quality content, so we must pay better attention to the content and phrases and stay away from that and also adhere to the forum rules and that for their sake we must be serious and work more diligently

3 hours ago, Mark wood said:

but we should help new members at first and if still they don't follow the right way then we should take action..

Without any doubt newbie here is the future for our forum as we do not know how long we can stay here so this is our  responsble to help them our from any kind of bad situation .. some member report about newbie about spamming but they should not do it too early .

• +1 1

I agree with you my friend.  I kind of feel that the forum is facing lack of new content. Most of the topics are very similar.  It doesn't have anything innovative in them. Which is  not right. This forum runs by the content of people . That is only innovative content can help this forum maintan a specific standard. 

You are right my friend, there are a lot of unintended and unhelpful topics, the reason for this is that there are new members every day just like me who do not have enough experience and information on how to work on this forum

I agree with you,when we make usefull post and replies on repeated post ,so we can learn new things. So with this our deleting ratio of post will increase.  So before new post if we check by search button that topic is not on the forum. So topic must be according to forum rules and about forum. If we focus on making usefull post then we can earn more from this forum by posting.

Yes surely,  if I participate in such topics my post will never be considered as a useful and never counted on yobit as well. Otherwise as you said you have raised an excellent thoughtful topics, rather I have seen many of the topics that should be added more sentences. 

It's been really the serious issue due to the flooding of the generic cryptic posts everywhere specially in the first three sections on this forum. I am wondering to see guys who have not shifted from these three sections to the other rest of the sections yet. Other sections have core cryptocurrency-related stuffs and they need to check topics too. 

Your words are correct and I agree with you! But I think on the other hand there are important and good questions that can be less than 100 characters! So we have to focus on the content, this is one of the basic rules of this platform. So if a user does not take this role, there is no doubt that certain comments will be deleted at some point for other users to report. I think the members here like short articles with good content.

On 3/24/2021 at 11:04 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Without any doubt newbie here is the future for our forum as we do not know how long we can stay here so this is our  responsble to help them our from any kind of bad situation .. some member report about newbie about spamming but they should not do it too early .

Actually I don't report those members who write something by their own I mean they write but have some mistake in spelling and that we make as well but some new members make copy/paste then I don't agree with them I report them immediately so I think it's good..

For giving better content,we have to be little bit research on it.Better research can give better content.Vaulable topics can give better knowledge and information.So before giving any topic ,put little bit research which topic can be better for forum

Hello my friend, I think you are right, because people who share posts with little content, a question, it will harm the reputation of the forum and cause alarm to it, and I think that people who need to be loved to their questions can search on Google, it is also useful.

It is expected that, as a result of the new forum publishing and payment rules, we will receive better articles and will not encounter any posts that are uninteresting or meaningless, as these will almost certainly receive negative feedback and will not be compensated for in the end.

• +2 1

we are try to good for the material with the more than 100 words. and try to understand the people with the good view. i write above the 100 words. you see my all post. but some people give the comment or post in the short way. it is compulsory to use the 100 word for the every post.

Of course I agree, we should not publish bad or low-quality articles just to earn money, because in the end it will have negative effects on us by banning or bad reputation points or removing posts, that is, all this fatigue will be lost in the air, we must learn and rely seriously on ourselves

• +3 1

There are many people who do useless posts and they are removed they may be making such posts to increase their post count I think these are the same people who complaining why their post count is reduced in forum

I toyally agree with you and personaliy I see a lot of low ir weak content or posts here with one qeustion! Or even one sentence so we have to focus on the content and support good posts too.

My friend, I agree with you because there are a lot of useless posts that we must bypass to develop the forum. I hope that everyone has seen your constructive participation that will benefit them and in the end serious and honest work is the most important. Thank you all.