How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chandan Mandal

How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this

Yes you are right I am agree with you with my opinion I see my future very bright on this platform full of knowledge cryptotalk is one which provide us a lot knowledge as well as money also to fulfill our needs so I'm very grateful to join this platform

• +3 1

I presume my future to be as if that of bitcoin, the first class and top leading coin in the whole world of cryptocurrency. Perhaps I'm beginner today with low experience and expectations base on what I am obtaining today but a member with a vibrant mindset, confidence in accomplishing a great dream.

I am currently gaining more profits from crypto.I am learning a lot from this platform .I've been working on crypto for a week and I've learned a lot .I'm looking at one of my lighted future in crypto.I want to work with crypto in future and do patterns, so this guy  would be good with crypto .So I can say that crypto will be very helpful for me. 

On 10/20/2020 at 8:46 PM, Chandan Mandal said:

I see my future bright in this platform because at the end of the day you get to learn  lot of things from this forum while earning money and at the same time this platform is getting more and more popular day by day . So how you guys see your future in this platform?

I see my future here in this forum same as I see my future in other endeavors which is positive growth. Am a beginner at the moment but I hope to improve gradually to be one of the influential figures of the forum by posting informative articles to improve other members.

I see that it will continue being the best forum to be able to learn a lot from others, to contribute with useful content and also to be able to win crypto currencies for working in the forum, without a doubt it was the best thing that I saw in these last months and I am very grateful with the forum, that they will be many years more that we have it.

I suggests that the future of this cryptotalk will determine true the forum section information about crypto currencies platform, and base on the experience and ideas once have with the help of senior members of this cryptotalk forum, and you can earn more incomes in this platform

Hi dear, I have come to this forum only knowledge and money, I do not know how long this forum lasted, but this forum has given me a lot of benefit. I came to this forum and got an experience of seniors, so that we will have great advantage in the future, we want the platform in life.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes of course and it depends on our activities here. I also want to survive here for a long time and that's why I also watch my future very well though this forum. But it all needs our responsibility to be here such as making useful posts, sharing a good information, and not to break any rule of this forum. These all activities definitely survive us for living here.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

My future in this platform I see myself as an expert supporting new beginner members supporting them in their learning about cryptocurrencies helping them with information that can serve them in their learning and help them in their doubts that they have. I see myself supporting many people in this forum already  that I like to support other people in their knowledge.

I can say from my point of view that the future of this platform is very bright.  Because this platform is a platform suitable for making money.  And the number of users of this platform is constantly increasing and the number of new members is constantly interested in using this platform.

The forum has a decent future since we pick up information by perusing posts each day, and it is acceptable that it pays us to share the data we learn.

I am working well making beneficial post also gain ideas and improving knowledge about cryptocurrencies from reading post my older member and appreciate them for their hard working because to see newbies improve in the forum.

• +2 1

Its a really good question at all on this forum. I started my work from 2 days but i don't know how this is a really nice forum for me in learning as well as earning. All the members on this forum gives me bundles of knowledge and enhance my knowledge and creativity day by day.

I see my future in this field because its beneficial for both earning and learning many type of things. So that's why i see my future bright at this forum. I want to work on this forum till future😍

On 10/21/2020 at 12:46 AM, Chandan Mandal said:

I see my future bright in this platform because at the end of the day you get to learn  lot of things from this forum while earning money and at the same time this platform is getting more and more popular day by day . So how you guys see your future in this platform?

Well I want to become a businessman. I am working on this platform very hard also I am doing other online works to earn a huge amount and then invest in cryptocurrency and earn a good amount of money and start my own business.

Yes dear mate.  cryptotalk is a very helpful and instructive site.  In this we can easily earn money sitting at home which helps our family financially.  Moreover, it not only helps to make money, it also helps us to know many unknown things.  Because of this we are able to move slowly towards our future.  Thanks for posting what you need.

Comin days, this platform will be one such platform in the world where people would like to invest their most where they would like to take the opportunity.And I think when our coming breeds inside crypto talk, when they come here, they will get a chance to get a lot of information , along with this, they can do many part time jobs here and along with it  

As for me I knot that this forum will still grow bigger than it is now and even me am ready to grow with the forum and I see a bright future for me here

You ask a very good question bro

Well, In my own view; If the price of bitcoin will continue rising I think this forum will be a better place to stay because the future will be very bright but if otherwise then this forum will be an alternative source,  Every one need a better source of income as he/ she grows. 

• +2 1

Crypto is a great platform for all people who want to earn good amount i really want to continue this in my future also and i am sure it will give me a lot of benefits in future with the help of them i do something big  

I also see my future bright because I gained a lot of money and knowledge from this forum. Whatever my knowledge and income through cryptocurrency will get increased. Donald gained through this platform is very helpful in your life but the learning get through this platform is in small amount

I am very happy to work on this platform. I see my future bright. Because by working in this forum I can earn money as well as education. I am gaining the necessary education and some money to make my future life brighter from this forum.  .  I think, by working in this forum, every member will be able to brighten his future life.

I also see a great future for myself in this platform. I've been here for a couple weeks but i alreadt learned too many new things about crypto. If i keep staying in this forum everything will be better for me. I used to spend most of my time with using twitter and instagram but after i find this forum, i am doing something useful.

• +1 1

We know that at the crypto we get payment in BTC and the value of BTC is getting increased on daily basis, so I see my future as a bright one. If the value of BTC is maintained in this way or it becomes even more, then in the future, we get a lot of opportunity to make our desires. Forum is an interesting platform where we get a good payment on a daily basis .

I'm currently new in this platform and i'm trying to complete my 1st 100 free posts and i want it to end soon so that i too can see my future brighten. There is so much to learn from this platform and i consider myself lucky and proud to be a member of this forum.we must work hard to make our future bright for our success.