Right Amount of Investment for Beginners - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ryken8

Right Amount of Investment for Beginners

There is no fixed amount to invest and everyone will invest according to their ability.  Beginners need to invest with experience before they start working and when they have experience they will invest with less amount in the first case when success will come, then increase the amount of investment.

• +1 1

If you are a beginner like me don't push your self to invest big or invest all you money in crypto investment site. You should manage it correctly for you to avoid losing everything. Have a 70/30 technique where you will invest 70% of your funds and the remaining 30% you will set aside. So that if your 70% will fail you have 30% to start with.

• +3 2

On 10/19/2020 at 7:38 PM, Zouhair laasri said:

The best amount you can start with is 200 dollars, but you should not take the risk

Hmmm, how do you say so? Is $200 is the standard capital for investment? I don't think so, Investing is free for everyone and you can invest even smaller than $200 as long as you want. The higher money you invest then the higher the risk and the higher the income that you can lose and earn. It's up to you guys on how much money you want to invest. 

• +2 1

@Ryken8 Actually it's up to you that how much you have the capability of investment in crypto. Everyone has different ability to invest but i started my trading 2 years ago and i joined this forum to learn more about my work. I started it with 150 dollars and it was a risky task for me in the beginning. I advise you to learn knowledge about cryptocurrency trading before investment to avoid from the loss because these are digital currencies and fluctuate everytime.

• +1 1

I have a suggestion for all the new members especially that if you want to invest amount in trading then starts with the little amount step by step . Because during this session you will be learned a lot. If you want to become a successful trader then for it you have enough skills, knowledge and experience to judge the market if digital currencies. Thanks for the topic.

• +1 1

Welcome everyone.  I'm new here.  The investment of newcomers is entirely dependent on its financial condition.  My personal opinion is that less should be invested as new.

I think there isn't any specific amount for investment it depends on how much one can afford and how much risk can one take because investment is risky .

On 10/19/2020 at 1:18 PM, Ryken8 said:

What is the right amount of investment for beginners to put up into cryptocurrencies? Some of the questions beginners may have when starting out in cryptocurrencies are Am I investing too much into crypto that it may affect my day to day expense or am I investing too little that I may not even appreciate any gains I'm getting? Though investing in crypto is more lucrative that any other normal investments out there, it still takes time to get returns to your investments. I personally had set aside 10% of my savings into crypto when I started a year ago, is this too much or too little? do share your opinion..

Yes, the amount is good. It can be entered in some currencies with a little money in order to invest. This is good and offers good profits, but in digital currencies, not investment sites.

We need more money here to do business.  However, I think you have spoken about the policy, it has actually been a little less.  But we have to work with attention

@Ryken8 Of course, my dear, as we cannot determine an appropriate amount for the novice, as this thing is his own, where there are many risks and great losses, especially if he is a beginner, he has to learn and know everything about investment and then start for work. I wish success dear

I think if you want to invest in crypto for the first time, it is better to invest a little.  Before investing, you need to know how to invest.  You need to research which currency you are investing in.  If you invest without knowing about the investment, you will lose the money you have invested.  So I think it would be better for you to invest a little.  Thank you.

On 19/10/2020 at 7:18, Ryken8 said:

¿Cuál es la cantidad correcta de inversión para que los principiantes pongan en criptomonedas? Algunas de las preguntas que los principiantes pueden tener al comenzar en las criptomonedas son: ¿Estoy invirtiendo demasiado en criptomonedas que pueda afectar mis gastos diarios o estoy invirtiendo muy poco y ni siquiera aprecio las ganancias que obtengo? Aunque invertir en criptomonedas es más lucrativo que cualquier otra inversión normal, todavía lleva tiempo obtener beneficios de sus inversiones. Personalmente, había reservado el 10% de mis ahorros en cripto cuando comencé hace un año, ¿es demasiado o demasiado poco? comparte tu opinión ...

You must take this very carefully, because first you must learn enough about investments or trading to put a lot of money in them, therefore my recommendation would be that you fill in much more information about what you want to do and thus avoid large possible losses due to lack of attention and knowledge.

There is not right amount set side for the beginners only it is base on choices to invest the minimum that want to invest for a certain duration of time to gain profit a beginner is advice to start with little amount so that not to loose at once

10%, in my opinion, is an appropriate value in investment, and good money can be obtained from this percentage and its risks are low compared to large ratios. It is best to not risk more than 10%.

Yes indeed cryptocurrencies is one of the best plartform you can invest on it, investment is very important but always make sure what you are investing is suitable for your capital

On 10/19/2020 at 5:08 PM, Ryken8 said:

@Zouhair laasri, I actually started off with $200 and build up from there. $200 worth of bitcon bought by cash from an atm. lol 

Starting amount depend on the risk you can take and the profit you want from a trade as different coins have different price and they can be change time to time when the market of BTC price is changed.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 10/19/2020 at 7:22 PM, Moontong said:

There is no right amount that we can advise for every beginner, it depends on your capability and status in life, you should also consider the value that you afford to lose because investing is risky, there is a big possibility that you may lose your money when you invest. For beginners who will try to invest, I suggest that they should learn first the basic of cryptocurrency. 

Yes that is true. You cannot depend your investment to others, instead use their suggestion and come up with a final choice of how much you will use for investment. The right question is how much are you willing to sacrifice for the investment

Please rate my comment ❤️

There is no reasonable sum any learner to exchange , it is identified with the amount he will have the option to endure the misfortune so no one but you can know the sum that you can go into the universe of exchanging on the grounds that it has a ton of dangers and might be you will lose all the sum that you entered. I wish you achievement and be cautious.

It's depend on your work. If your investment equal to interest rate then you should to stop investing other wish you can invest as you can afford and target for earning.

Before investing, make sure you have a proper knowledge because investing involves your own money and it can go to waste if you do a single mistake. Better, just try a small amount so that you can test if your steps are correct and good.

• +2 1

As a beginner, you should I best small amounts so as to reduce the amount if lose that you can accumulate. Only expert traders go in with huge money, you need to be careful because the market is fragile.

Hello friends, I think the initial stage of investment, the beginners should start their trade from 100 dollars to 200 dollars. In this amount, he can learn everything about Cryptocurrency and trading as much as practice on the forum with this amount.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

The right amount of investment for beginners is not somehow definite. It all depends on you. You must first try some demo trading in some exchange before entering the real world ecosystem. You must make sure that how much loss can you afford. Only invest the amount you can afford to lose,

• +4 1

As a beginner you have to learn first about investment. Cause if you don't have enough knowledge about it then it will be harmful for you. So in my opinion i will suggest you that make sure about your knowledge.