I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

Use popular platforms that have good reviews and a lot of users. It is also advisable to talk in advance with those who invest in a certain platform and ask about the pitfalls.

it is good you thinking investment in online site but i suggestion you before investment you check your self help of google that site is working properly it given cash properly

I think you should be very careful because most of investing sites are scammers so at first test the site and if it pay in time with out issues then invest in it

You have to be very careful with the issue of investments, a good option would be to invest in cloud mining and a good site that offers this service is Genesis cloud mining is a project that has been in operation for some time and with a very good reputation for what I would recommend.

• +2 1

i suggest you invest you money in yobit because yobit trusted and secure exchange also you can buy bitcoin and hold for long terms..

I'd recommend binance or yobit's invest box. You can also just buy random cryptocurrencies and try to hold them since they might grow, especially the cheap ones

7 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

Sí, porque en realidad no hay sitios reales que sean solo por el simple hecho de que la mayoría de ellos son solo una estafa y solo tomarán su dinero, por lo que le sugiero a cualquiera que nunca invierta en websute porque la mayoría de ellos son solo sitios hyip. Estén seguros todos y que Dios los bendiga.

But currently yobit mining can be recommended, since its platform is very safe and its average daily profit is very good, surpassing many investment pages, I recommend it 100%.

If you want to make big money then you have to buy some coins with a low value and sell them while the coins are pumping

On 12/28/2019 at 6:50 PM, Maaz sultan said:

No trading is that you buy crypto currency wait for currency value for risi then you sell your currency on profit but you need some experience work on this site this site give you information about all the steps . Wish you all the best .

Nice to see that there are a lot people giving some helpfull advise here in this forum. Really appriacte the warm welcome. I use Yobit and Coinbase as safe places to buy coins. 

In order not to fall for "scams" you have to take certain precautions, such as never directly buying cryptocurrencies from someone in a Social Network, simply avoid those things. Many of the main scams are because you agree to buy cryptos from a person without knowing them. You have many "Peer to peer" options in many Exchanges, here in Latin America, we have several platforms that offer us security and transactions are very transparent, with a very low commission. I am currently using Binance P2P to buy cryptocurrencies with my local Fiat currency, so I can get some cryptos with my salary money

I am very new to trading, I am an investor who does hold, and the truth is that the Yobit investbox catches my attention, I hope this month to be able to make an investment in yobit.net it looks revolutionary.

be careful, lots of fake investments, they pay you only at first, then after that the website disappears, you have to invest in a trusted website, the address is clear, the owner is clear, and of course many have reviewed positively on various forums, because most people only looking for referrals to get a bonus, they enthusiastically spread the link and said the investment is very legit. Try invest on yobit, there is investment plan

If you plan to invest in sites try to keep them operating for some time with good results from other users' experiences. If they are recent sites are dangerous as there is no guarantee that they are safe and can be scams.

If you want to invest, you must first search for the site, its credibility in these days, honest sites are few, preferably in its early days, and the site works, either by investing through two ways or by trade

On 2019-12-25 at 23:38, Adiegumabao said:

Kimdir menga yordam bera oladimi? Men sarmoya kiritadigan va qonuniylashtiradigan saytlar qaysi. Yaqinda men biron bir saytga juda ishongan edim va bu qonuniy deb o'ylardim, lekin bir necha oydan keyin u hech narsa bo'lmaganday shunchaki puflandi. Bunday katta yo'qotish. Hozir shunchalik qattiqki, men aqlli bo'lishga harakat qilaman va faqat saytlarga mablag 'sarflayman, shunda meni aldashga yo'l qo'ymaydi.

I have no information about such sites but I have to tell you that you should not spend a lot of money on such sites until you gain experience. It is best to start with a small amount of investment. And of course you should consult the person who has benefited from this site. Don’t just trust your online friends, trust only your trusted close acquaintances, good luck!

There are such a large number of ways for putting resources into crypto world on the off chance that you are happy to contribute for good benefit, at that point definitely you need to look for this as I personaly put resources into crypto games and have generally excellent benefit for exceptionally little venture its one of genuine site in you can comprehend something at that point attempt to put resources into marking as its additionally great method of speculation and great benefit just googled and appreciate.

On 2019-12-28 at 07:04, Ufra said:

Men sizga 100 dan ortiq bo'laklarga pul ajratishingizni va ushbu qismlarni 100 xil kripto valyutalariga kiritishingizni maslahat beraman va bir kun kelib bitta kripto valyutasi 100% dan oshib, ortib ketgan kripto valyutasini olib qo'ying.

Good suggestion, how long do you think the result can be achieved with such a method? I'd like to try it on if it's faster. Because I really need money. And what other suggestions do you have?

I have been figuring imagine a scenario where I should change over the entirety of my fiat cash into advanced money/digital currency Is it adviseable. Satisfy what do you think.

If there is a lot of the amount I would invest in a site that was safe, although on the days that run there is nothing certain, they seem quite legit digital banks with an annual interest. digital banks that support crypto and have been giving between 5% or 15% APR.

If you are going to invest heavily, I only recommend that you do it directly in bitcoin. You have to take into account risk / benefit and in the world of cryptocurrencies the best is bitcoin

Make sure, the company you invest in has good reputation over the time of existing, so you wont loose your money by theirs fault. And dont forget to put your investments in different pools!

• +4 1

i cannot comment definitively on the credibility of an investment site. but there are signs that paying attention to them can help you a lot in choosing the best site to invest in. experience has shown that investment projects and plans with lower returns (lower profits) are more likely to be sustainable. also, in investing, give priority to sites that have a shorter duration and daily payment. choose short projects that will get you to the money right away and then just make profit.