I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone? - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adiegumabao

I'm planning on investing big on some sites. Anyone?

My dear friend he was just very good and valuable topic which is very helpful for others for guidance in my opinion if you want to invest in something then you should invest small money  in this forum. Because there are many hackers and scammers.you can also investment in Bitcoin but remember when Bitcoin rate is low then you should invest on it and when the rate is high then you sell them in this way you can make more profit.

If you're searching out funding do your research first because there may be a lot of scam websites obtainable.If they offer extra than 1% interest in keeping with day.Its viable that it's miles a scam.But there's a website i can advocate it is a crypto creditline it gives eight% interest in keeping with 12 months.In case your fascinated message me.

First of all if you interest in investing then you should have a knowledge about investing because if you have a knowledge about investment then you know how you get profit from investment. But there are some company on the world whichbis fake and the get your all money and you get lost. So firts verify about the company where you are investing. Then invest. If you purchase some coin then you save your coin after some time when the price of coin increase you sell your coin and get benefit from this. So always careful about investment and invest your money in legit company. 

• +4 1

All sites that are called investment sites are deceptive sites and they carry out fraud. Stay away from them because you will lose a heavy loss. I wish you good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend, before investing a huge amount of money. please, check it by inverting small amount of money. in my opinion, try yobit for inverting because todays it is best platform for investing BTC. 

No buying and selling is which you purchase crypto forex anticipate forex price for risi then you promote your forex on earnings however you want a few enjoy paintings in this site this site come up with statistics approximately all of the steps . Wish you all of the best

Search for global platforms, my friend, you have to follow the opinions of experts and the platforms they work on and also search before you start investing in any site

Investing on a trading platform can be done by you,not by other persons.

with regard in this site,they will start paying you after your first 100 post or comments on other topics,it should be 100+ characters and constructive,avoid,copy and paste or spamming.

On 12/25/2019 at 2:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

There are no legitimate sites since these can disappear quickly at any time, now I can recommend a very good platform to invest use YOBIT since through this we obtain the profits of the forum so it is more profitable to start there in the investbox or in the Vminig , there are very good results if you want to start.

It a very good development to start an investment that will bring much profit in the future. Before be you start the investment just try to know every aspect of such investment. Don't just lose your self, protect your identity and make a very strong password.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Can anyone help me? What are the sites where I can invest and legit. Because just recently I was very sure on some site and thought that it was legit but after a few months it just been poofed like nothing happened. Such a huge loss. So tight now I'm trying to be smart and invest only on the sites that I will be sure that won't scam me.

My friend lost a lot on these crypto investment sites trying to find a legit one and on his conclusion said,all are pyramid scheme and aren't to be trusted unless if you have enough to lose so I advise everybody to avoid those sites.

• +1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 11:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

If you want to invest money and make profit then there is only one choice which is yobit. You must visit the yobit site  and read the rules and regulations of the investment in this forum. The investment in the Hobbit gives you so much profit and this is very friendly site for  the users. I recommend you to invest in this yobit.

Good luck.

You are new here, so welcome to this gathering and I wish you luck here, and about your inquiry, I can disclose to you should make certain about which site you will put resources into it, you can lose your cash, so think and request believed ones preceding you make any progression.

Hi mate try to invest on the site or platform that are legit make sure you make research and investigation in order to know which one are scammers and hackers site in order not be a victim and also acquire knowledge and experience on which trading and investment are to be made in cryptotalk currency platform

I hope that you have found the legit site to invest your money in it, because over than 95% websites are scammer nowadays and they will steal your money. Instead of taking risk on investment websites I personally prefer to invest in Ethereum or Tron to make a lot of money by staking.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

As of now I don't have any thing to say

Because it is not buy an sell to invest 

Any Bitcoin now like this because, IAM new into cryptocurrency, I need more information, head.

Dear Friend! There is an invest box that is really safe. You can also trade here. Trading is the one of the best way.

Hello friends ,

Thank you for sharing good information .Bitcoins is  really well and its not good for trading. This is excellent information and useful Crypto is very great platform .

Wish you very best of luck .

Thank you .

On 12/27/2019 at 10:30 PM, ram007 said:

yes,thats it,but its not just buy and sell because you also need to study first to avoid losing,

and it is the best time to buy while bitcoin are so cheap.

@ram007   if do you do trading? please give me some information about it  and give me information about trading safe site .

I don't have much knowledge about this. But as I know trading is the popular way to investment. Many of them are scam and you have a great risk in this. You really need good knowledge to trade. Otherwise I will prefer you not to invest in trading. Thanks

• +1 1

YOU are new to this crypto so we invite you .and on the off chance that you need to put cash you can put resources into Youbit trading platfrom this is the protected site .

Hello, remember that before investing it is advisable to carry out an extensive analysis, which is personal, since what you are going to do in an investment, will be practically to give your money to a third party.
Therefore, it is advisable to carry out an investigation where you determine whether or not it will be a good option to invest, on many occasions we enter investments because we notice that a person is doing well, or for the simple reason, that they recommend it to us. , but something I can tell you, that this is what the investigation is for, since it is not good to get carried away by what someone else tells you.
Something to keep in mind is that the person who recommends you to invest, maybe he does it to show you his benefits, or for the reason that he wants you to invest and he can generate more benefits, but sometimes we must investigate, since It could be that the platform has already been in the market for 2 years, then from that moment you can deduce that it is no longer a good time, to enter, this can be acquired according to time and experiences.
If you are interested in knowing about this topic, previously publish information in an article, about some steps to start investing, in case you like to inform yourself a little, a cordial greeting.

Personally, I have not invested yet nor do I plan to make friends, but I do use the Binance platform and I can assure you that it is very safe and effective. Anyway, I recommend that you do your research first.

• +1 1

On 12/25/2019 at 8:38 PM, Adiegumabao said:

I advise you, my friend, to invest your money in a Yopit platform in which it is safe and legitimate and one of the most famous platforms in the world. You can invest it in trading, but you need experience, or you can put it in a Yopet fund and earn more than 1% per day

I am not planning to invest to tell now I want to increase my knowledge first I want to know all about crypto currency and  youbit that how to trade and how much a profit I get.