Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who believes that investing in crypto can make us leave out day job ?

Well,  for those who are lucky to have invested in cryptocurrencies in the past 5 years,  they must be ontop of the world now,  but me personally I didn't think that I can leave my job for crypto because my job and crypto can coexist. 

Well investing in crypto currencies is a choice and it does not impose anyone to leave their jobs. Consider this to be a side earning in between your primary job. But after some years you might take up investing as your primary from seeing all the returns you get.

On 12/25/2019 at 6:36 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Who thinks that investing a certain amount of crypto can virtually change out lives and make us leave out day job and live life without the need to go working again ? Just think about who bought bitcoin 5-6 years ago or some coin like XRP when it was under 1 cent 

I’m one of the strong believer that investment in cryptocurrency specifically in bitcoin will give us a better future and maybe even to the point that we can leave our day jobs and live better and more comfortable lives in the future. Cryptocurrency is the future.

Well unless it's a very big investment or trading that you are into, cryptocurrencies will not make us leave our daily job. 

I also believe that investing in crypto can make someone abandoned his or her job because I have seen many people who becomes millionaires and billionaires in crypto world by investing in some coin.

it is right, cryptography does have prospective successful earnings. not anyone will earn cash have the benefit of crypto flourishing any different work.  furthermore its hedging one can gain millions in short period, which isn't practicable and immoderate job.

Thank you 

Although the Crypto is future and gaining very popularity among every age of group of people. Yet it is not wise to leave any kind of job after just investing in the Crypto because the nature of the market of the cryptocurrency is very uneven. You can't expect profit for so long constantly.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

All this will depend on the perseverance and discipline that you put to your trading, both in cryptocurrencies or in the market you are operating, obviously trading is the best paying profession, but it takes time. We can invest and in the long term stop working. This is the advantage we have in the Digital era, that from home we can achieve great things as long as we have Mentors and the right education.

First of all don't compare today's situation with the situation 5-6 years ago. Then the price of Bitcoin was quiet low and nobody expected the price to reach what it is today. So most of them sold it off at the first opportunity. 

About leaving our regular job it depends on what you are earning by investing in Crypto. If you are earning a good amount which is much greater than your regular job, then you may quit your regular job.

Of course investing in Crypto is much interesting than our regular job.

Crypto trade can really change your life, once you know the basic skills to trade and what coins to trade with, once you begin making good profit you will start thinking about quitting the day job and working on crypto full time, and this is nota bad thing at all,  because you will be set free from the limitation of the ordinary job and you will be able to control with your working hours. 

We can work in the crypto world as a part time job but we shouldn't lose our full time job for the crypto world. We should be very careful about the investment in the crypto trade. We should invest such amount of money in the trade so that we can afford the lose. We shouldn't change our life for the trade, we should change our life from the profits of the trade. 

If the user have enough coins to leave his or her job. Because of that money you can live now for a long time. But I think you also need to work to double your income in the future

I know people who have quit their day-to-day business after gaining good trading experience and are gaining double what they were earning when they were working ....

those who has bought bitcoin more than 5 years ago certainly have a chance to leave job and live their life without any job but sometimes it is wrong. surely you can make a lot of money of crypto but there are still a lot of risks that can make you without any money. Besides some people would not leave their jobs some people may like their jobs and jobs are literally hobby for them thus it is not always good to leave a job for crypto

I have seen this many times and also people close to me have asked me, basically I always have the same answers regarding this, one can make a lot of money since trading is the best paid profession of all. This leads us to the fact that we must focus and follow the people with the results we want, then we can invest long and short term or with the right education we can trade and achieve everything we want.

I happened form strategy right now but this need some good aptitudes land.I was  sum before Because this digital currencies world is so volatile and any thing amount of money in the trade so that we can afford the lose.Thanks a lot. Best of luck.

Yes we can say with confidence that this platforum provide great opportunity to his users .At this forum you not only learn also earn the profit.By posting and trading we can earn great profit and become a successful trader.

On 1/30/2021 at 10:18 AM, Shebiii said:

Sorry mate I am not agree with you. As we know that the value of crypto currencies is volatile. It can touch the sky and in second moment it can be nothing. So i don't think that investment in crypto is enough. It is fact that it can make us rich but it is not permanent. @Jan jozaf what you think about it?

@Shebiii yes bro you are right I'm agree with you cryptotalk is not permanently now we are working here in future may be it close or the admin clear this website then what will we do? So qtry to do more then one work. If you are working online its good you should have learn some technical work that can help you in futuer if the digital world is closed. @Morning Star @glory50

I am really trying to do that. It is not impossible and it can be achieved if we reach an advanced stage of understanding and knowing how things are going. We will reach in a short time what we want and I hope so quickly.

• +1 1

The key is to think long term, sometimes people fail at the beginning of starting because they want to become millionaires overnight, when this is totally the opposite, we must be aware that it is a process and we must respect it to take it to the next level. Investments can make us leave the job, but everything must go in time as I have already mentioned.

On 25/12/2019 at 3:36 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Who thinks that investing a certain amount of crypto can virtually change out lives and make us leave out day job and live life without the need to go working again ? Just think about who bought bitcoin 5-6 years ago or some coin like XRP when it was under 1 cent 

No doubt it takes times,but as its progress is right now .hope soo it gives good results in future..it maybe taken as business  but aside or with your job, because of volatility of cryptocurrencies.

Investing on crypto will leave our job basically it is not true. But anyone can take the trading as his main profession, and he can leave his job. If anyone invested so much money with enough trading knowledge then he needs to leave his job and needs to give time on trading.

I believe the same that in the investments in the cryptocurrency we will be able to make a great way to the earning for the long term and one day we will be able to leave the job.

Investing and trading can change your financial situation and help you to reap really big profits, but in my opinion you cannot give up the work on the ground permanently because trading is really a big risk so as you can profit in a moment, you can lose everything in an instant. In my opinion, the most important thing is to learn about how to manage these profits, and not just rely on them.

Those who want to get rich quick can say this. I don't think real life work can be left out.Because investing in cryptocurrency is a risky business. When we lose here, people become absolutely destitute.