Forex trading - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ammara bano

Forex trading

I have interest in trading but i  face some problems. I can't understand the difference between the forex trading and the digital trading both trading is done online then what is the difference between both trading? 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 10/14/2020 at 6:10 AM, Ammara bano said:

I have interest in trading but i  face some problems. I can't understand the difference between the forex trading and the digital trading both trading is done online then what is the difference between both trading? 

forex trading is a largest business of the world if a person learn from start it and then do a demo practice to test your trading knowledge and then enter in real market and trade like a professional trader, he become a professional trader and he can eligible to earn huge income in forex trading.

Thank you for the topic
Trading requires good learning
You must know the point of entry and exit
Forex trading includes such as Euro, Dollar, Gold ... etc
Digital trading such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.
good luck for everbody

I even have hobby in buying and selling however i  face a few problems. I can not recognize the distinction among the foreign exchange buying and selling and the virtual buying and selling each buying and selling is performed on-line then what's the distinction among each buying and selling?

Difference first with the platforms used for trading,
Cryptocurrencies have specialized platforms and Forex has other platforms.
Forex trading has many different products that depend on what the brokerage company offers, such as currencies, stocks, and commodities. As for trading cryptocurrencies, the platforms are only specialized in electronic currencies.
There are many differences, but basically looking at the graphs of each product can be analyzed in a technical or fundamental way.
Best of luck.

Two points are very important while doing training. The one point is the point of entry and the second one is the point of exit. If some one learn these properly he or she can be very good trader a professional trader in the future. 

• +1 1