My Christmas wish at Cryptotalk - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

My Christmas wish at Cryptotalk

Christmas is getting closer as this chaotic year is coming to its end. I couldn't be more sincere when I say getting to know Cryptotalk is the best thing that happened to me in 2020. Amidst all the difficulties, we all have faced this year, Cryptotalk certainly has given me the chance of learning more about this exciting crypto world and making and extra income, which I sincerely appreciate. 

Edited by Jromz
grammar
  • +1 1

You are absolutely right, many people are relaying on this particular forum to earn their daily income in other to feed their families and take care of their needs. I hope the forum continues with his good work and create more ways of earning cryptocurrency here.

Now Christmas is very near and hope we can listen good news from this forum like double payment or even pump in the price of talk will be enough to celebrate Christmas. Hope we can celebrate Christmas with good charm because of this forum.

• +2 1

Almost one year have passed since this topic creation and there are a lot of changes on the forum, but forum only continue to grow and many opportunities appear here. Soon there will be the next Christmas and I wish cryptotalk will be more spreaded, hope there will be new contests and invest, moreover I think we need some use cases of TALK token to save price. All these wishes are real and we can make them real working together and continue forum promotion 

Christmas is coming soon.I have a nice plan about Christmas.I have some cryptocurrency in my wallet.I want use my cryptocurrency for giving gifts in Christmas.I will send crypto as a gift.

The members who have known this forum since its inception have undoubtedly been very fortunate, but this encourages us to benefit from their experiences gained here, and encourages us to constantly search for better opportunities.

• +1 1

Merry Christmas, to all the forum I am new participant and until the moment I have liked the interaction of the site I would like to continue learning and using for a long time cryptotalk..SUCCESSES FOR ALL, HEALTH AND A THOUSAND BLESSINGS

I think my wish would be that the talk token would be stable , at 100 satoshis because at this point there is a lot of fear as to what is happening and we are even afraid that the talk token is going down but right now the best thing is to really be careful not to lose hope and pray for crypto currency and grow with it  , I want us to pray some day the coming days and make sure that we submit this forum to  the Lord for a blessing.

My Christmas wish for you my friend Is not a simple one For I wish you hope and joy and peace Days filled with warmth and sun I wish you love and friendship

Well I also have a wish at the event if Christmas that this forum will remains forever and work continue like this. Because we are getting a very good amount and it like a opportunity for us indeed.

Yes my Christmas wish at crypto is for me to earn more money and am hoping that crypto will be in existence for a very long time in the future and am wishing many Christmas to all the forum members and the admin

Merry Christmas my brother it is a great platform where we are able to get a great knowledge in the field of crypto world and also helps to earn money this is a great opportunity that we had received. This forum helped me to teach more about crypto currency and this would be a great helpful in my future life.

On 12/25/2019 at 2:19 PM, kimberly24 said:

I started in this forum just this month and how I wished I knew it much more earlier so that I earned and learned a lot by now. I mentioned in my earlier post that this is where my first ever bitcoin earned that straight to my yobit wallet and I was really amaze by it. My wish to this forum is to have more stability and to acquire more strong support from the people around the globe. People are relying on this forum to earn and at the same time to have more knowledge about Crypto world and hoping that this forum will not stop innovating and inspiring people. Merry Christmas to all newbies, members and admins!

I started cryptotalk about 8 months ago, and I thought it was too late because CryptoTalk was already running several months before I signed up. Just like you, I also want CryptoTalk to always be there and continue to provide the best for its members. Many people rely on cryptotalk for income and knowledge. For that we really hope CryptoTalk will continue to exist in the next year.

• +1 1

I wish a blessed and beautiful year to all members and to this wonderful forum, and I wish him success, development and progress forward to achieve the best for him and all members here.

Cryptotalk is also a good platform. And people are earning more and more from these kind of platforms and you are right the yobit slso a good platform.

My friend, although this post is old, I will say Happy New Year to our great forum, the CryptoTalk forum and all those involved in it, and I invite the forum not to.  It closes absolutely, as it is the only source of gain and learning. I ask him not to abandon us and we promise him to commit. Thank him

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• ❤️ Продолжаем публиковать результаты наших обменов и переводов, которые провели за последнее время. Вот некоторые из них!   Мы очень любим и ценим ваши отзывы. Благодаря им мы не стоим на месте, и видим четкий вектор развития.   Больше отзывов: https://linktr.ee/wtc_exchange
    • Новости сегодня 1. CEO Tether заявил, что с момента создания эмитент USDT сотрудничает со 124 правоохранительными органами в более чем 40 странах мира - паника не имеет оснований, Tether соответствует всем требованиям. 2. Основатель крупнейшей децентрализованной биржи Uniswap Гайден Адамс считает, что Джо Байден может проиграть предстоящие выборы президента США из-за пренебрежительного отношения его администрации к криптовалютному рынку. 3. Хакер, который в 2017 году украл 150 000 ETH у компании Parity, прождал целых 7 лет, прежде чем начать отмывать и продавать украденную криптовалюту.  На момент взлома монеты стоили около $33 млн - злоумышленник "продемонстрировал удивительное терпение" и теперь на его счету $450 млн. 4. Shiba Inu теперь можно использовать для покупок у Nike, оплаты игр PS5 и бронирования Airbnb. 5. На рынке опционов выросли ставки на рост Ethereum выше $3600. Наш канал в Telegram https://t.me/Bulldog_ExСвязаться с нами:Сайт: https://www.bulldog.exchange/Support: support@bulldog.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/exchange_bulldog
    • Биткойн демонстрирует растущий спрос на опционы и институциональное принятие, что потенциально повышает его цену на фоне благоприятных рыночных условий. QCP Capital прогнозирует бычий импульс, который может привести к тому, что биткойн достигнет своего предыдущего максимума в 74 000 долларов в ближайшие несколько месяцев. Это последовало за ростом цен на BTC 15 мая, вызванным ростом притока ETF и апрельским индексом потребительских цен (CPI), который указал на небольшое снижение инфляции по сравнению с предыдущим месяцем. Институциональное принятие и бычий импульс Согласно данным QCP Capital, показатели индекса потребительских цен США вызвали прорыв среди различных рисковых активов, подняв BTC обратно выше отметки в 66 000 долларов. Наблюдается рост покупательской активности: инвесторы приобрели 100-120 тыс. BTC Call в декабре 2024 года. Также произошло широкое институциональное внедрение основной криптовалюты: крупные управляющие активами, такие как Millenium и Schonfeld, разместили примерно 3% и 2% своих активов под Management (AUM) для выявления биткойн-ETF. Аналитики QCP Capital также отметили благоприятные рыночные условия, включая суверенное и институциональное принятие, ослабление инфляционного давления и ожидание предстоящих выборов в США, что способствует потенциальному возрождению бычьего рынка. Биткойн растет по мере снижения инфляции Согласно отчету , опубликованному 15 мая, индекс потребительских цен, который служит комплексным показателем стоимости товаров и услуг в точках продаж в США, указал на небольшое снижение инфляции по сравнению с предыдущим месяцем. В среду биткойн пережил резкий рост после публикации апрельского индекса потребительских цен, поскольку его цена выросла более чем на 7% и достигла $66 567,91, что стало лучшим показателем с 25 марта. Биткойн также впервые с тех пор превысил свою 50-дневную скользящую среднюю 13 апреля. Этот всплеск в среду привел к недельному приросту BTC на 7%, что стало самым заметным ростом с последней недели марта, изменив полуторамесячную нисходящую тенденцию. Согласно данным CoinGecko, на момент написания этой статьи Биткойн торгуется на уровне около 66 220 долларов США, что представляет собой рост на 6,4% за последние 24 часа.
    • Когда обычные способы оплаты становятся скучными, приходит время для криптовалют! 💸 С Cryptoflow.cloud вы можете принимать платежи в стиле и безопасно - как настоящий крипто-крутунчик! 🚀 Начните сегодня и дайте своему бизнесу прикольный криптовальс! 😎 #Cryptoflow #криптовалюты #прикольныйбизнес #криптовальс    
    • Актуальные курсы на 17.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,4% $/ 1,6% за €. 💰 Продаём USDT 2.1% с Вас. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Криптовалютный обменник EX.ATM24.PRO предлагает Вам выгодную партнерскую программу(для мониторингов и для тех, кто реально хочет зарабатывать). Регистрируйтесь и зарабатывайте!   КОНТАКТЫЧат с оператором: EX.ATM24.PROТелеграм: https://t.me/atm24pro
    • 17.05.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.9%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.7%  USDT   +3.7%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • We would like to share a life hack on how to use BestChange without visiting the website   For your comfort, we have created BestChange browser extensions. With their help, you can quickly find suitable exchangers and visit them. Extensions have simpler functionality, but provide access to basic functions: selecting a payment direction and viewing current offers for them in exchangers.   Extension options available: ● For Google Chrome ● For Yandex Browser ● For Microsoft Edge ● For Mozilla Firefox   The extensions also come with a built-in proxy, so you can easily use them even if BestChange is blocked in your region.   Follow the extension links on the official website https://www.bestchange.com/apps.html. It is important to download them only from here and not from third party sources, this will ensure proper confidentiality and relevance of the data.  
    • Приветствуем! Меняем выгодно для Вас Тинькофф Рубли на Litecoin LTC. Гарантируем быстрый обмен, низкие комиссии и компетентную поддержку. Все обмены для Вас с минимальными комиссиями!   Наши контакты:Почта: support@imperial.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/imperialexchange_admСайт: https://imperial.exchange/
    • Уважаемые участники форума! Предлагаем Вам быстрый и выгодный обмен по таким направлениям как: Bitcoin, Ethereum ETH, Tether, USDCoin, Visa/MasterCard, Сбербанк, Тинькофф, ВТБ24 и др. Гарантируем профессиональную поддержку на всех этапах обмена.  Лучший курс.   Наша почта: support@01bit.proСсылка на сервис: https://01bit.pro/