Have you ever tried this method to cut losses in trading? - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Have you ever tried this method to cut losses in trading?

The best way to secure ourselves from loss in crypto trading is the ability to remain patient and hold the coins if the price is going down. If you lack patience in you then it will be a difficult task for you to get benefits from crypto trading.

I could use this command when doing day trading because the term is somewhat risky and the risk is greater so it is better to try to stop the loss 

Well said mate but any currency that have gained market value should never be a problem because no matter how the situation maybe it will surely respond but as for the panic seller they lack trading orientation and at the end they lose money.

No, I do not like to exit from any business with a loss, so I increase the amount of money invested, and this matter greatly helps to avoid loss. I hope that everyone follows this method.