Have you ever tried this method to cut losses in trading? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Have you ever tried this method to cut losses in trading?

Well before we do trading we must first have enough knowledge about crypto and know how the market works because if we enter trading without enough plan to do it will just a waste and it might lose our crypto. 

When I get a loss in bitcoin trading and the individual whale is pumping altcoin trading like Litecoin so I will convert into Litecoin trading. So the profit in litecoin trading can cover losses in bitcoin. I think they need to think quickly and to get the best moment.

On 12/25/2019 at 12:14 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Most traders have experienced the following situation in their trades. Suppose you buy a coin at a certain price and decide to hold it for some time to earn profit. You wait some days but suddenly the price starts going down and if you are a panic seller, you may sell your coins at a lower price and lose money. If you don't panic, you will hold them more until the price rises again but you may have to wait for a long time.

But there is another solution to save you time and money. When your coin's price is going down, you can convert it to another coin whose price is going up. By doing this you can save your investment and cut losses. For example, if bitcoin price is decreasing but Litecoin price is increasing, you can convert your BTC to LTC immediately to stop losing more money and even gain some profit.

Have you ever tried this method?

No I don't have tried this method but this is a good method to minimize the loss. Also there is another way that we could put stop loss on our trades to close our open trades at a certain price dip. which could be minimize our loss. I have many of losses due to not put a stop loss also dont have a cut loss method.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

the one mention above is just same with panic selling,which is not good and can make you lose even more,holding and be patient  is the best way to cut loses.

Accomplish that they transfer speak going as well as your break-even using study course, with the off of danger it is consequently then it happens to be the ideal means just the perfect approach to lessen get rid of throughout supplanting.

I know the method of cutting losses, I have installed it, but I have not used it because I can still guarantee my investment, I think it is necessary and minimize the risk.

Well, I must say that's really good trick and I never thought about it. Now I realized the I can be pretty profitable to exchange between the coins if the exchange fee are not very high. 

thank you. 

I think the best way to get something from the forum is tomake sure that we are able to follow ideas that are better for all of us to work hard for it, and this si the kind of a market prospect that protects us from losses that will prove we do desrve something, cutting losses is the major deal i any trading whether in forex or in crypto currencies

There were times when a whale would pump a small coin in Binance when the whole market was dropping. Still this coin wouldn't pump any further. I'm of the opinion that probably the team behind these coins are trading them to make them look non-corallated with Bitcoin and advertise them too. Never tried to jump into one though as usually they start going down as well after the pump.

Panic sellers cant comprise a profit they may defeat their asset more or less times. if the consequences in progress obtainable down after import the coin so therefore be supposed to stay uncomplainingly to get around loss.

You need to know those coins that goes in opposite direction before getting what you want from Market, sometimes it is difficult to get it

Thats very good method and is that what i do when trading in coinpot wallet. I hold my coins there then i wait for the price to go up, but when it will go down i will immediately trade them to other coins which are growing so that i can not get big loss.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/24/2019 at 8:14 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Most traders have experienced the following situation in their trades. Suppose you buy a coin at a certain price and decide to hold it for some time to earn profit. You wait some days but suddenly the price starts going down and if you are a panic seller, you may sell your coins at a lower price and lose money. If you don't panic, you will hold them more until the price rises again but you may have to wait for a long time.

But there is another solution to save you time and money. When your coin's price is going down, you can convert it to another coin whose price is going up. By doing this you can save your investment and cut losses. For example, if bitcoin price is decreasing but Litecoin price is increasing, you can convert your BTC to LTC immediately to stop losing more money and even gain some profit.

We all fall in this situation and the best way is to wait for your coins dont panic dont sell just wait and you talk about two coins is very similar bitcoin and litecoin, when the market price increase all increase 

I try to make long-term trades, near are a ration of profits as long-term trading, Smart Traders moreover trade according to the stream situation. As a great deal as I be aware of once prices gain to turn down we must curb it.

in this case most of the stupid things that the people do is exchanging the coins with the USD , its worst thing you will do , yes it protects you from great loss but makes you obligated to stay on long run HODLing , i prefer to buy more and more alt coins as possible on more and more low price and you may think you are getting into loss but with in few days you will make alot of profits out of it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Welcome with me
An intelligent way to save investment like what you say in your topic, "Example, if bitcoin price is falling but Litecoin price is increasing, you can convert BTC to LTC immediately to stop losing more money and even make some profits."
However, what I do not agree with you is my remarks that alternative currencies do not know price independence except under the Bitcoin price movement in an up or down direction.

Yes i agree with you buddy...even i do the same thing. I withdraw my bitcoin from yobit by converting it into litecoin. To avoid high withdrawal fee. And usually i hold my coins when  prices goes down.

On 2/4/2020 at 9:26 PM, Senorita said:

Panic or anxiety suppliers won't be able to change into some sort of benefit they will inability the advantage many situations. should the importance focused readily available decrease soon after advertising this coin at that time have to store one's flame good-naturedly to help avert demise.

I am using my own strategy that gives me a lot of profit, I recommend people to read different blogs of trading experts, so you can learn all kinds of strategies. It is just a beginner who will panic and sell their coins for such a cheap price.

On 2/29/2020 at 8:06 AM, ram007 said:

the one mention above is just same with panic selling,which is not good and can make you lose even more,holding and be patient  is the best way to cut loses.

When the coin price drops, our investment will decrease, so if we exchange it with another cryptocurrency, which coin we receive is as small as that coin we receive before invest. First, you will cut your losses first, then buy another coin. Where I think it is double charge. It is also very risky when the bull season ends when you buy that currency.

7 hours ago, kuzansca said:

It could be a great methodology to abbreviate time and maintain a strategic distance from misfortune drastically and I have attempted it a few times and it was colossally fruitful

All method has it own way of trading and getting the match if good Profits, we just need to make practice and notice them

On 2/16/2020 at 7:25 PM, TimCoinBit said:

Yes I have used it to cut losses before.  I like the order and used by goo traders to cut losses. 

If not tested, capital we can become zero. Therefore, the method of cutting losses is necessary, but not too often using it can lead to exhaustion of our capital. I only trade when I see a currency and realize that I like it when I trade, I don't trade any kind, I understand the position of the business before trading.

On 12/25/2019 at 3:14 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Same here, I'm doing this  method for me to save some time and kill the boredom while waiting for the coin price to rise up. 

Trading or exchanging your coins while waiting for the amount you desire is a wise decision. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I have never tried this method. I don't generally catch the trades as they go down and only check the market every so often so i tend to only see after the price has gone down by quite a bit. This is a very good method for those that are monitoring the market though as i am sure it will allow them to make up their losses in a relatively quick time frame. However we need to incorporate transaction costs here. Sometimes the transactions costs can be rather large and therefore you would need to make up a bigger loss than you initially thought.

• Useful or interesting 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

No, I have never tried this method. The best method, for me, is to use the time and store the cryptocurrency, the more in time, the better. Thank you, I will take this technique into account for the future.