Youtube or tiktok , what is the best ? - Page 6 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hmida44

Youtube or tiktok , what is the best ?

I think youtube is the best for me because youtube give me a new information everyday.we see any video on youtube any news and many other video easily in any time.i like youtube and use almost.

I thing youtube is most likely a great platform them the tiktok and it provide its users great security, moreover youtube pay for posting contents but tiktok don't pay for it.

I like youtube You cannot compare Tiktok with Youtube Because YouTube providing Different kinds of videos which are useful for you while Tiktok is like dancing app which peoples are using for just enjoyment

From my point of view, youtube is better than tik tok. Youtube is a platform where you will find video  of what you need. Yotube helps us in many ways. It entertain us teach us. So I love youtube more than tiktok.

In my opinion, I would like to choose YouTube. Here we can find many kinds of videos like educational, drama, entertainment videos etc. Now people use TikTok for entertainment.  It is best for entertainment. If you notice in TikTok the duration of the video is 1 minute I am not sure about this. People post short videos. But on youtube, the videos are long with details. That's it.

YouTube best than tiktok YouTube channel make esaily and more eran a money but hard work

YouTube best than tiktok YouTube channel make esaily and more eran a money but hard work

youtube is the best then thetik tok 

On 10/11/2020 at 6:32 AM, Hmida44 said:

youtube or tiktok
Have you ever worked on the tik tok program and the YouTube program? Sure, you did that, and even if you didn't, you have already used YouTube because it is already installed in phones.
But after you stormed the field of profit from the Internet, I am sure that you worked on them together. Which of them provides a good service? What kind of this service? Do you prefer one over another?
Personally, I only use YouTube because it is better.
Share your opinions and comment on the post

I am agree with you my dear friend. I am personally using the you Tube. Because this is a better then all the apps. Because it's popular all over the world and on the internet. And when it comes to tick tok tick tock is fine, but you Tube is in his place. People trust YouTube more because it's been around for a long time.

Tiktok  is  waste of time we cant learn from it  suggest you to use youtube because we learn number of thing from their by watching video. I alway offer you to use youtube 

If you ask me my point of view so I tell you youtube is a best platform. Where we search the everything bad or good in otherside tiktok you search only bad videos seen. In youtube you learn the working of every thing.

I think YouTube is better to use, more useful, and easy to use for YouTube subscribers
They bring up important and useful topics for society more

• +4 1

I prefer the YouTube program. In fact, I did not try Tik Tok because I found on YouTube great things and knowledge that compensated me for Tik Tok.

• +5 1

Dear friend it's completely up to your choice. If you want to earn money then use YouTube. And if you're looking for good entertainment then tik tok is the best. I hope that now you can distinguish between these 2 programs. 

In terms of spread, learning and benefit, in my opinion, YouTube offers many educational platforms, and it has become interested in everything from cooking and manual work to learning on Windows and Android programs, so it has become the most important place for free learning in the world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think tik tok is as just as entertainment app only but youtube has its on versatility you can learn as well as entertain from there and also can earn from that's my your creative ideas so youtube is the best among them So, I prefer you to work on youtube instead of tik tok

That's come the twisting asking. 

Youtube & Tiktok both are highly popular social media of video watching.

The best part is TikTok is the best for using entertainment purpose snd Youtube for infornative to even money making. But yes, you have to be very creative to be successful on Youtube.

YouTube as well as tik Tok both are amazing in their own platforms because if you are trying to get some kind of money then you should have to do constant work on both these applications YouTube is the best one because it is is having the trust of majority of the people due to its simple tricks as well as tik Tok is amazing because its features have earned a very famous reputation as well as tik Tok is having much more competition 

Good question dear I think the YouTube is hundred time better than tiktok.In YouTube you must gain the very informative knowledge but in tiktok this could not be happen.So I prefer the YouTube.

Tiktok does not require talent like YouTube does, and you can put much less effort in it, but that also means that it is less rewarding and beneficial, still I think it is still worth a shot. 

Hello there, in my opinion I think the best is YouTube. We can start the channel in YouTube and make the videos and get money easily .This is the best site of earn money. We start a channel in YouTube and people will watch our vidios and we get money. But tik tok just for laughing videos. 

There is a big difference between the YouTube application and the TikTok application in terms of the services they provide. Personally, I prefer the YouTube application because it is useful for me.

Thanks for bringing up this topic.  I think that YouTube is better than Tik Tok because it is more accessible and can make many profits through it, and it is also more useful when searching for information and we can learn from it and benefit in many areas

YouTube is definitely a way to make money if you have new content and have bigger views, but Tik Tok is for entertainment and entertainment is not more.

Hello dear   In my opinion,  I don't think YouTube and tiktok can be compared . i don't think YouTube can be compete with tiktok because YouTube is great platform. it gives you a lots of fun as  well as a lots of money.On the other hand tiktok is small platform than you tube   that the people use for most of their entertainment, it provides very little money.

Just now, Williamson604 gmail.com said:

Hello dear   In my opinion,  I don't think YouTube and tiktok can be compared . i don't think YouTube can be compete with tiktok because YouTube is great platform. it gives you a lots of fun as  well as a lots of money.On the other hand tiktok is small platform than you tube   that the people use for most of their entertainment, it provides very little money.

According to me, youtube is more useful in comparison to TikTok.youtube has all types of content and a big source of getting knowledge. people can get their solution to the problem from there.on other hand, people use TikTok mostly for entertainment by watching videos. Your tube is more useful and easy to use.