Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future? - Page 24 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
harsh

Any other new crytocurrency like Bitcoin in future?

Now any new token can grow in a couple of decades. So I just advise you to buy a few different new altcoins, work on which is not abandoned.

No, we don't know if there is a better technology like cryptocurrency in the future. But if that technology is launch and it can give more benefits than cryptocurrency, I think people will move to that technology. They will leave crypto because they find the other technology that can help them to make more money. I am not sure if that can happen in the future as we know that every new technology will release soon, and we can only see and research to see if that will give the benefits or not. I think blockchain technology will stay with us for a long time.

• +3 1

Most of the coins in the market are good coin which you can get good profits from it,but in terms of replacing the success of bitcoin well i dont think there is. But a lot of coins looking great in the future so choose wisely,do your own research first before investing.

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin that are called Alt currencies, but we have to be careful in any new currency we deal with, because there are some false or dead currencies that do not make us any profit.

• +3 1

There are hundreds of cryptocurrency present in market and every currency has its own value and price.  Out of them bitcoin is the king of all currencies because its value is very high and ethereum is on second place and future of both these coins is very bright. 

• +4 1

We do not know if a currency will compete or surpass Bitcoin and this matter is currently unlikely, but of course there are currencies that are very close to Bitcoin as strong currencies and will have a future similar to Bitcoin, such as Ethereum and Litecoin.

• +2 1

There are many good currencies for the future, such as Ethereum and Litecoin, but I do not believe that any currency in the world now and in the future will reach the success of Bitcoin, because Bitcoin was the entrance of people to the world of crypto.

• +1 1

There are many cryptocurrencies that will have a great future, such as Bitcoin, and I recommend the Nanox coin, as it is currently priced higher than Bitcoin, and doge is spreading rapidly as well, so you can trade it.

Edited by Ali iskandr

I do not know much about the types of cryptocurrencies, but according to what I have read, Bitcoin is the strongest and best undisputed.  And I think it will maintain its position in the future.  It will keep supported.  Therefore, I do not find that there is a need to search for currencies other than Bitcoin .

• +2 1

The problem is that there are already such coins with a purpose to get surely a hit in destiny but no person is aware of which one is te coin that absolutely must be sold now

The bitcoin is think is already big which might yield little profit if invested in, so i advice to look for suitable coins that will bring more profits in the future, such as, the the ripple, the Tron and the doge, this is my view on this.

• +2 1

There will be no coins released in the future that are close to Bitcoin. 

Ethereum is the second-largest coin by market capitalization, although it is well behind Bitcoin. As a result, there are no coins capable of surpassing Bitcoin at this time.

You can check that who is coin which gave more value. You will find the answer that is bitcoin.  So i think it not easy to like bitcoin. For this need hard work amd proper planning. So you can imagine in 2009 what was the price of bitcoin and now you can check the price of bitcoin is going high to high day by day. So that is the coun which is more profitable and we can get more opportunities to eaen from it. So if any holding coins that can earn profit and any one making investment that can earn profit from bitcoi .so i don't think rhat can like be bitcoin. 

The bitcoin was not at this peak in the past time, but it grows to this height with time, so there are so many coins that have a good, future aside from the bitcoin, which are the dogecoin, the litecoin and the ripple, this is my opinion on this. 

My dear you raised a very good question on the forum.. I my opinion there is no other currency which has the potential as compared to Bitcoin.. We can say that the bit coin is the master of all coins in the crypto currency market.. Is has a large share in the market so its very difficult to compete it.. If anyone has the potential then he need to improve itself and come on the stage so that I also know that one.. 

There are so many coins now in the market that will be like Bitcoin or even more than Bitcoin in the future. So many people now can crypto to become rich but the difficult part is that it will be difficult to Know the coins that will rise in the future

You were never too late to start investing in Bitcoin at that point of time. Anyway you can still invest un Bitcoin as economics predict that its value will keep rising, or you can check online for new released coins that have low price in the market as a good investment for a long-term business.

In fact, a lot of cryptocurrencies have been introduced since the creation of the Bitcoin currency, but no currency has been able to stand next to Bitcoin in the forefront, as the prices of most cryptocurrencies rise and fall dramatically. Some of them are even removed from the platforms permanently, but this is not It happens with bitcoin that continues to spread and its price continues to rise.

According to what the whales say, my friend, if Bitcoin is gold, then Ethereum is silver, so if you lose your opportunity to invest bitcoin, the opportunity for Ethereum is still there.