Are there mobile apps to be able to trade? - Page 3 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
arqjairoc

Are there mobile apps to be able to trade?

There is a Metax app for trade and exchange .. Try to start with trade and exchange .. The market is now suitable to start this work
I hope you will win all your trades if you start
And to know what to do
Good luck

• +1 1

There are many applications that you can use to trade my friend..you can search through google and you will find a lot of things and a lot of applications..i know the application of metax..it is good but you have to be lucky to know and practice to win your purchases

• +2 1

Yes, Binance Exchange apps are easy to use and mobile friendly. So you can easily use it without the hassle of lags that will stress your trading strategies. But my only suggestion is that download it on the official binance website to make it safer and make sure no viruses get into your mobile phone.

• +3 1

Most of exchanges have mobile application and i think those apps have the same features as pc version I've never used pc for trading but also I've never had problem with trading with my phone and its been even easier to work with.

There are so many mobile apps you can trade such as binance d coin bibox etc and so on you can trade in this app very strongly.some apps are fake but you can try this app

I don't have any app where I can trade.It can be dangerous for us.And it doesn't even store data.I use a lot of apps but not a commercial app.

Yes. I think it is possible. You can use mobile apps for trading. Trading is a very profitable system,  you have to proper knowledge, if you want to start trading.  So before it,  you can learn about trading.  Thank you

I think It may be possible.Today, everyone has their own mobile phone.Everyone uses mobile apps.We can benefit greatly if we use mobile apps for business.In this way we can earn something and our knowledge also increases.

Of course there are binance, paribu, bitay and btcturk, all of them are reliable, I have made a transaction from bitay paribu before, they are very fast, you can try it and see the difference.

Yes bro there was some app for trader's. Personally i know two app whichbis IQ option and Expart option which two app are very good for trading. You can make good profite here tho it risky. My personal opinion iq option is best  for profits and traders.

• +5 1

You can use the mobile apps of the banks to trade money. If you are going to trade products, amazon etc. You can use major e commerce sites. If you are going to trade crypto, I recommend the binance site because they have a very easy interface and affordable prices.

there is meta trader that can be used on the mobile there are two versions of them the four and the five both are good and also there are many other sites that offer android app just like expert option or any other such services.

@AnetASkhello my dear friend, personally i strongly agree with you. In crypto world there are soo many mobile app aivlable to trade cryoto. Many exchange site lunch thair own application. Some crypto trading app are IQ OPTION, EXPERT OPINION,BINNANCE  etc.they are all app are trusted and profitable for trading. 

• +1 1

They are a lot of mobile app that can be used for trading such as binance, forex  and much more but I prefer to use binance because is one of the leading trading platform in this era.

Yes there are so many mobile apps to trade .i heared about binance app where any skills person can trade .i have not experience but at All i have some information about it

Yes, There are available most applications For mobile trading like phemex which can help you for best trading and good experience on mobile. Its does not matter we always need a pc for online trading, we can use also use mobile applications for trading.

• +1 1

Yes my dear friend there are many mobile app where you can trade some of them are.

#1 Amazon

#2 Daraz

#3 Alibaba.com

#4 Olx

there are also many other useful apps for trading but these are the famous app all over the world.

• +1 2

All those apps which have good specifications are good for trading system. Apps which are only made for just trading system are secire safe good security systems and comfortable to use. Now a days having high technology and almost everyone keeps his mobile in his hand so mobile apps are good for online trading investment. When we want we wish it should be possible without any hesitation we can trade.  Many of good apss like binance, bybit ets..  They all are good extetnal apps.

• +1 2

Yes their is ability of trading on mobile phone because technology has been increased too much ....

Binance is one of the famous app through which you can start trading 

You know there are multiple mobile apps for trade are available on mobile playstore.Some people using this and lossing their money as well as grain their money at same time.It was because most of them are fake and scam.Many people. Do not take any risk.In my opinion cryptomenda is best one.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes there are so many apps for trade .i have no experience about thats type of app because i did not use any type of this apps.

But i just heard that binance app is very usefull app.

• +1 2

Yes their is ability of trading on mobile phone because technology has been increased too much ....

Binance is one of the famous app through which you can start trading 

On 11/4/2020 at 12:08 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Yes, we can use applications like binance, phemex, bybit and etc. They are good mobile applications that will help you to trade in your mobile device without any difficulties. Those are just some of them, but there are many apps.

We can use the binance app to trade.  It is supported for almost all countries.  This is a very safe and secure trading app.  With binance you can trade with very low fees.  And its transaction fee is very low and it is very fast

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

The answer is Yes as you can trade through mobile apps. But be aware while installing the app because hackers can hack your data if u encounter a duplicate app. So download it from the official website like you can trade through the Binance app which is a friendly user.

• +1 1
  • +3 1