Are there mobile apps to be able to trade? - Page 8 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
arqjairoc

Are there mobile apps to be able to trade?

As you know that the new technology is developing day-by-day. Many of the people have started trading which is good and beneficial. Some of the best applications for trading are IQ-OPTION, Binance and iq- expert these are the best applications for trading. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes absolutely!  There is a wide range of trade on selling and buying apps. There are many methods to use trade by making apps and then selling them.  Some  of them are phemex,  binance etc. These two are very famous on world wide range. They provide a huge plateform to trade via apps. So the trade is possible through apps. 

• +3 1

Hello all my friends how are you 

We have many mobile apps through which we can trade online. And make money through them ۔By using these apps, we can save our time and in this way we can also trade .We can trade online by working on other apps like YouTube daraz.com Facebook and others like this. 

• +4 2

Yes there are many apps for android phones through which you can do trading. The best application is experts option and binance. These applications are safe and secure. You can do trading from these applications easily. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes there are many mobile apps where you can trade easily . Binance app is the best one of them . Here you can invest and earn a lot of profit. And it is easy to understand.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes, there are mobile apps to be able to trade.there are a lot of mobile apps in play store.which is useful for trading.we can earn money from cryptotalk by mobile phone.

Yes there are many applications through which you can trade. The most ethics applications are:

Binance

IQ Option

Blockchain

And many more through which you can able to make money profit with less investment in least time.

There are lots of application all over the internet. Most of them are fake. You just install then you can see nothing is here. In my opinion Binance is so good for exchange money or trade. So you can try this out. Hopefully you will like it.   

On 10/11/2020 at 2:22 AM, arqjairoc said:

I've been working on this cryptomenda for a bit and I was wondering if from a mobile phone we have the same possibilities that we have on a PC or other types of equipment.

Yes mate off course we can do trading on mobile phones. Yobit is best source of earning. Here is  opportunity for us to invest money on invest box and in the same way it is also providing opportunity to trade. You can trade and can get maximum profit.

There are many applications are different trading plateforam. The binance is a good exchange we can join easily and earn money. This is the best site and very popular. But some trading are fake we should care these fake trading becouse we lost large money for using fake trading so, ee should use best trading 

Yes there are mobile apps on the Google store that are mostly used for trading and investment, for example, the cons it, binance exchanges all have mobile Applications. 

Fidelity: Best for Beginners

It's full-service, with a wide range of account and investment types supported. With $0 stock and ETF trades, you get a lot of services at a low cost. Fidelity Investments is the app for Android, iOS, and Amazon devices

There are many apps that able us for trade. But some of the apps are scammer.We should always be carefull before trading.If we did not know about this app we waste or money and time.

On 10/11/2020 at 2:22 AM, arqjairoc said:

I've been working on this cryptomenda for a bit and I was wondering if from a mobile phone we have the same possibilities that we have on a PC or other types of equipment.

Yes of course there are many apps by whichbyou can trade and earn money. Binance is one of them that I know. It is very easy to use and it works very smoothly. Many coins to trade. So you can use this. It s very trusted app. 

Coinbase Application is readily available, Another wonderful cryptocurrencies trading Application is the Crypto.Com Application. 

Yes dear many apps in the playstore for trading like octafex or iq option but if you have experience then start to trade if you have zero experience then you gain knowledge and then start the trading octafex and iq option is best for trading 

Yes there are many applications on playstore which are good for trading. I'll prefer you to use blockchain and IQ option these applications are best for trading .these are safe and secure.

Yes have many apps to able for a trading  but some of this are fake.

I segasting you can choose safe app for trading. I was thinking about crypto currency exchange it's best app for trading.

Mobile apps can be traded, but we need to have a good knowledge of the trade.  So we should learn to work properly.

Binnance is the application if you don't know about that. It is very wonderful and good application to do trading. This is not only single application to do trading but there are multiple applications to do trading. You can search online. But be aware of frauds too my dear friends. 

• +2 1

Yes my dear friend, there are many trading applications in crypto world that can be found in both the Google Play Store and Apple Store. Many of the applications are also fake and scam, you should research about the application before choosing any trading app. As a beginner, I only know about Binance trading application that is really legit and useful as well as easy to use.

• +3 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes mobile application can be able to trade. The mobile platforms allow trading in the cash segment. Most of the apps allow trading in the commodities and currency markets as well as investments in mutual funds, NCDS and bonds. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes, there are applications that you can trade on such as the well-known platforms such as iq option or expert option .. these are according to my experience, I do not know if there are other applications .. but these applications are the fastest and most powerful in my view

• +2 1