The best applications to protect the phone - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hedi90

The best applications to protect the phone

Avast primium security is best application for the computer, laptops and phones. Avast primium security provides to users to complete online security system. It is a very good application for protection. 

the best applications for the protection of your phone are the antiviruses that are usually provided by the cell phone itself, but for you to download. mobile antivirus example: Norton ™ Mobile Security

• +1 1

Avast mobile security application are the best application to protect yours mobile phones.Avast application protect your device to unauthorized person and unauthorized information.it is very easy to protect yours mobile phones. 

• +3 1

The best apps are mobile wallet by which we can protect our mobile and maintain privacy. In these wallets we can store every thing like picture, massage etc .And It can be lock by password

The best mobile app that will protect your mobile from virus is avast . By this app  you can protect your mobile from virus and on other hand for  security The best apps are mobile wallet by which we can protect our mobile and maintain privacy. In these wallets we can store every thing like picture, massage etc .And It can be lock by password

I say,There are many programs to be had to defend the telephone, but also a lot of them can infect the telephone in preference to defensive it. So we can put it in hazard while pronouncing whether or not to shield the telephone. That is why we have to investigate it thoroughly and download it to the phone. In any other case, they are able to get all of our data.thanks for shearing this topics

When using the mobile iOS one android to easiest privacy to boost you can Give yourself with a private network.the work iOS 11 apple introduceda password manager fearure with promise to baypass the pain of memorization.

Kaspersky mobile is really effective if you really want to keep your phone without virus.

I only use that to protect my phone, I know some other apps  like Avast Antivirus, mobile security.. but I never tried them before.

• +2 1

there made a app which is made for protect our phone..after using this app when a people touch our phone the alarm will be start..so a stiller can not still our mobile phone if we start to useing this app...

• -1 1

I use Clean Master in my Android. There are many other such apps which are used to protect phones from virus. Avast, security 360 and avira  are also best for protecting phones. 

I use Clean Master Security 360  in my Android. Both work efficiently. There are many other such apps which are used to protect phones from virus. Avast, security 360 and avira are also best for protecting phones.

There are many applications are available on paly store for protecting the mobile from virus. So people use those app which rating is high because rating on play store is the signal that app is useful or not.

• -1 1

On 10.10.2020 at 21:12, hedi90 said:

I want to protect the phone from penetration What are the protection applications on the phone

I use Dr.Web software to protect my devices.This software has proven itself only from the best side and is used by me both on personal computers and on portable devices, smartphones, tablets.

On 11/13/2020 at 4:26 PM, anisbouanaka said:

Kaspersky mobile is really effective if you really want to keep your phone without virus.

I only use that to protect my phone, I know some other apps  like Avast Antivirus, mobile security.. but I never tried them before.

I strongly recommend kaspersky, I do not know if norton is also on google play store, it is also good. Avast premium can also be good way. They are very good to protect people. But we still need more ways like having ads blockers included. 

• +2 1

The best way to protect your phone from hacking is not to use any malicious and untrusted programs, use strong passwords to lock applications and programs on your phone, and use an antivirus to get rid of harmful viruses that may damage your programs

i recommend to use it...they are many other application and remove residual files which make mobile slow... i use it my self and i cansay it is real good application...

There are many applications to protect the phone .mobile security system antivirus scan software.many other applications on play store that make your cell phone heavy.

There are many protection applications for phones and smartphones that support good security technologies as smartphones support fingerprint technology, and this is safer for phones

On 10/10/2020 at 9:12 PM, hedi90 said:

I want to protect the phone from penetration What are the protection applications on the phone

I prefer you use the security system that comes with your phone most phones have there own security systems so i suggest you to use that, don't use other apps because most times it bugs your phone and its not preferable.

• +1 1

if you are using apple ios phones you dont need to protect your phone because there is no way available to hack it but if u using android phone download avg antivirüs for protection

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Your phone is the main asset of your life . Everyone wants their cell phone remains in a protective way. Security360 and Kaspersky these two applications are very good to keep your phone alive avoind viruses and all kind of miscelleous files . I also use these two apps for the protection of my cell phone.

I honestly have not seen any app that can protect your phone from virus there are no such effective apps out there you need to take care of that yourself manually.