Is YouTube trying to go against cryptocurrency ? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Imra khosa

Is YouTube trying to go against cryptocurrency ?

vThis is very detrimental to Youtube because they seem to oppose Cryptocurrency by removing video content about the promotion of Cryptocurrency and if Crypto can work for Crypto this is very beneficial for them.

• +2 1

I don't know about it much but i think YouTube is not against Cryptocurrency. Because in YouTube many videos are present about crypto but now its getting deleting from YouTube because may be they don't want that Cryptocurrencies gets also more popular  among those who have not much knowledge about it.

I do not have information about that and I think that the reason for YouTube rejecting cryptocurrencies is that Bitcoin is not popular and when Bitcoin rises and people accept it more, YouTube will accept it.

I don't know about that but that's really sad news to me because YouTube is my favorite platform after this platform and i think it's a great source of information to learn from. Hopefully they will get around the idea of cryptocurrency eventually because it's the future. 

• +1 1

Of course, YouTube has deleted all the videos related to cryptocurrencies, believing that they are fraudulent and useless, but it returned some of these videos later. I think it understood the reliability of these currencies.

• +2 1

Can you provide us with the source of this news? I still see a lot of videos on YouTube talking about cryptocurrencies, but I think the YouTube administration is blocking the videos that promote SCAM sites

• Useful or interesting 1

Some times the videos deleted because the content are the same with others videos, maybe they explain the Bitcoin means with same sentences so Youtube robot detect that and will consider the same content...

• +2 1

My dear friend, I do not think that You Tube fights encrypted currencies. I searched a lot on this site and there are many videos and channels that explain the way of work, investment and circulation

• +2 1

YouTube has suspended cryptocurrency accounts perceived to be in violation of website policies, including the same bar against "harmful and dangerous policy," only to issue mea culpa in the past. It has been criticized for an allegedly spotty track record on speedily ousting bonafide crypto scam accounts, however.

• +3 1

There is nothing official about it, and YouTube has yet to announce a confrontation against cryptocurrencies.

I am watching some videos on YouTube explaining about cryptocurrencies and they are still there and have not been deleted.

• +3 1

Hey dear member thanks for sharing this useful information to all of us but i think youtube is not trying to go against the cryptocurrency because it is too supporting the cryptocurrency .

Yes that's true that YouTube is not accepting bitcoin or other digital currencies . And I do not the particular reason behind it. But I'm sure In one thing that one day YouTube will accept it and make it's promotions. I do not know the exact time but it will must happens. So don't worry dear. Thanks. 

Dear in my opinion it is not right because youtube is not connected with Crypto currencies both are different programs and they are not similar or competition which will go against the cryptocurrencies. 

Youtube cannot go against cryptocurrency because one can still watch cryptocurrency activities and much more in YouTube if their are against cryptocurrency they will not accept any cryptocurrency movies in the site.

Banning a few crypto channel, we can't say YouTube is trying to go against cryptocurrency rather they were banned due to breaking some policies on YouTube indirectly advertising scams with their video content and description. I am in support of YouTube on this.

• +3 1

vThis is very detrimental to Youtube because they seem to oppose Cryptocurrency by removing video content about the promotion of Cryptocurrency and if Crypto can work for Crypto this is very beneficial for them.

• +3 1

after youtube deleted the videos about cryptocurrencies seems they trying to against cryptocurrency. but now I think it is ok, those owners continue uploding crypto videos.