How to Trade in Yobit. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sakil Mahmud

How to Trade in Yobit.

Trading on yobit is straight forward, as you trade on having to basically exchange from one coin or token to the other, as that's the only system of trading which the yobit exchange has as of now

Trading in the Yobit platform is very easy, just choose the binary you want to trade in, then choose the currency you want and sell and buy with ease. The Yobit platform is one of the easiest platforms in this field.After that, choose the price that suits you and buy or sell. After that, wait for your order and then the currencies will appear in your wallet.

• +2 1

For me first couple of days, speculating on yobit, were quite nervous. A bit extreme interface for me, but i have come through the difficulties.

Performing cryptocurrency exchange operations in Yobit is really simple, just by paying attention to the lower left window you can see all the existing movements in cryptocurrencies in real time. What you must do is choose the pair you want to use or obtain and then in the search engine in the same window write the asset you want to request or sell, immediately the main exchange window will appear where you select the prices you want to operate. Another interesting option offered by the platform is the RoboTrade which we can use to create programmed buy-sell operations. I hope what I have explained will help you.

I think the yobit platform provides an opportunity to all the members to get profit by applying the techniques, skills and experience to judge the market price and from this earn a good profit. Because the price of digital currencies has changes through every hours. So we have to monitor it very well to earn a good profit. If you follow all these things then. You will become a successful trader. 

18 hours ago, George10 said:

You are welcome to cryptotalk mate i appreciate your remarks and I wish you all the best in this forum

Thanks for welcoming me here in this forum mate! i will post more useful and quality post increased my reputation and also to avoid my post being deleted, just guide me here until i can stand for my own by getting some knowledge about cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

7 minutes ago, Reyna said:

Thanks for welcoming me here in this forum mate! i will post more useful and quality post increased my reputation and also to avoid my post being deleted, just guide me here until i can stand for my own by getting some knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Sure mate I'm always available to assist new members to make it here by guiding them to take the right path as it is the only way that can make someone to reach far in this forum and archive great success in both crypto knowledge and earnings good lucky friend I'm hoping to see you as a senior or hero member someday.

The main thing you have to know while doing is trade is demand and supply and the trend. You can easily check the trend in trading view but we can't get this option in yobit. I hope we can get the option of using trading view in yobit exchange.

• +1 1

Trading on every exchanger require enough knowledge about the market or experience. Trading on yobit is best and easy because its interface are very easy to understand. So you also see at top of yobit exchanger a tab of trade is available so click it and also at the left side of yobit  coins are avail for trading so select pair what you want. And places order of buying or selling but right time for buying a coin is very important and its require a lot of research,technical analysis and experience. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello dear, all you have to do is deposit on the platform and enter the trading currency you prefer, and you have to buy pieces from it and start trading and collecting profits and with best wishes

• +5 1

This is a very good topic because trading on the yobit exchange is the most basic thing of this website. But it was better if you posted a screenshot of the yobit page and then label each and every part of that page to make the visual understanding of the newbies more easy.

• +3 1

Yes yobit is a great platform for trading and also for investing too. All the trade history and the highest price of every coin in 24 is also shown in trading section. And the details of buy sell is shown with time. Yobit makes trading so easy          

• +5 1

Trading is a very exciting thing and it is considered one of the most important projects that you can make money from without a large capital, but it is necessary to experience and gain experience before everything so that we do not fall into crises..

• +5 1

This site is now dealing with all type of currencies all over the world every day, the way yiu want to deal with yobit trading, make an account and login token coin to yobit wallet amd and let's start with the latest information 

Let me walk you through some easy steps for you to start trading Bitcoin on YoBit: Sign-up for an account on YoBit.

Sign-up on YoBit. To create an account, open the YoBit exchange site. ...

Secure your YoBit account by setting a 2-factor authentication (2FA) ...

Funding your YoBit account. ...

Start trading Bitcoin on YoBit.

• +2 2

You can enter the trading once you have created an account on the yobit website. It is an easy place to use and you don't have to understand the price on the left. It's easy to use. At the moment I mentioned before the selling is right.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Trading in general needs experience and knowledge, it is a science in itself before trading you should see the chart of the currency and its market value, meaning you have to fully surround the currency before trading it with respect to the yobit platform as it is characterized by an easy-to-use interface on the main page at the bottom you can trade in buying And sell

• Useful or interesting 1

Trading with yobit  is a no a joking stuff to someone that doesn't have much experience in trading with crypto, you have to take several precautions. 

• +5 1

On 10/10/2020 at 7:17 PM, Sakil Mahmud said:

This page gives the lowdown on all the digital currencies that are disrupting the crypto coin ecosystem. This portion has some graphs that can give traders the most actionable insights into which coin is worth investing in, and which one is not. Besides, this webpage gives the details on trade history, buying orders, and selling orders. There’s even a separate section on the available balance in your account. Plus, to improve the user experience, the site gives you the ability to trade the crypto assets with a single click.

Yes dear you are absolutely right. Using the yobut trading requires a lot of patience and experience. It's a great platform to earn good money. But it's quite risky also. You should have full knowledge of trading. A little mistake will lead you to the loss of your business 

In fact, it is very easy to trade on this exchange! Because it is easy to operate and intuitive. To do this, you just need to pay attention to the market, and then choose the cryptocurrency and altcoin that you would like to exchange. After all this, you can choose the amount and rate, and if necessary, sell some of your coins. Good luck!

Yobit is detailed in terms of trading. Just like what you said. User can view the history of your trading. You can also  view how much you sell and buy. Yobit is one of the best platform to trade. You can also use binance and coinbase to trade. These platforms help us to make profit from trading. Just wait for the right time and make sure if you are going to short term or long term

I am thinking about how to trade yobit because those who are full members here know that if they get cooperation, they will know a lot about it and understand something better. I hope their cooperation is what we need.  If necessary, we can come up with a lot of ideas

Hey friend, you will need some skills and knowledge in cryptos to do trading to avoid losses. So yobit is a exchange that helps you to trade easily and it makes us familiar with different crypto coins and its convenient to use. We can hold, buy or sell our coins through this platform easily without interfering others. But you will have to learn some basic trading techniques to use yobit.

• +3 1

Dear friend Yobit exchange is a big exchange in the crypto world. I also use yobit exchange and trading cryptocurrency. Yobit exchange is very easy to trade and safe exchange. I cannot see any problem in yobit exchange and very friendly user.