What are the advantages of stablecoins? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MiguelA

What are the advantages of stablecoins?

I think there are many disadvantages in stable currencies such as it is not used in many countries and banned in third world countries but it is good and faster use of other currencies.

Thank you my friend, cryptocurrencies have become the dream of most people, even though they are considered decentralized, with them being easier and uncomplicated unlike paper currencies, which have many transactions, boring routines and higher fees

• +5 1

It is very profitable. It helped me with my study expenses and helped me learn about cryptocurrencies and in addition to some other topics that I did not know .. Good luck to everyone

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, but even so blockchain is very safe for continuous cryptocurrency stability
This stability, in turn, leads to an increase in the value of cryptocurrencies due to the increasing use of these currencies by people and even some governments and companies, and this use in turn provides stability for cryptocurrencies,

This is true, my friend, when cryptocurrencies are stable, they increase profits, especially for people who want to put some of their cryptocurrencies in investment for a long time.

• +1 1

Because of the high volatility of crypto currency, it was agreed to unpeg it from the market price in order to reduce the high volatility of the coin and the rate of price fluctuations, which led to the development of stable coin.In a nutshell, stable coins reduce crypto currency market uncertainty by being backed by a fiat currency, such as the USDT (also known as tether coin).

A stablecoin is a cryptocurrency that tries to relate its market value to some external reference. Stabilized currencies may be pegged to a currency like the US dollar or to the price of a commodity like gold. A stable currency achieves price stability through collateral (support) or through mathematical mechanisms for buying and selling the reference asset or its derivatives.

• +3 1

Here I am new member  , in start i have no knowledge about stable coin . But by reading all comments . I gained some knowledge about stablecoins . Stablecoins is secure than bitcoin. Because It give stability and it is secure than other currencies.  If I am wrong then please guide me . Thank you

Hello my friend, all the best for you in this distinguished forum

Stable currencies are currencies that have a unified, fixed and non-volatile exchange rate despite all market fluctuations here, so all you have to do is work diligently, learn hard and earn a lot of currencies to enter a stage of progress and prosperity in the world of cryptocurrencies

All the best to everyone here

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, that digital currencies have advantages and disadvantages, but if we deal with them with caution and according to the recommendations of experts, we will remain safe from their harms and from falling into the hands of fraudsters

Thank you, my friend, for this information. Indeed, cryptocurrencies have many advantages, and among these advantages is that they are decentralized and their value is high, such as Bitcoin, and dealing with them is useful, wonderful and profitable as well, and it is safe to keep, and it means that the price is stable and you will not lose your money in one fell swoop and you can acquire cryptocurrencies through investment I advise you to deal with Bitcoin because it is stable and has a high value

Stable currencies have a good market value. Investing in them is considered safe and secure. Members advise you when entering into deals to use these currencies because they are reliable and their profit is stable without the need to expose yourself to the risk of fluctuations in digital currencies such as bitcoin. Its value is determined in relation to the US dollar because it is the currency  Most used in traditional markets

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Well, it is valuable information .. and it is my duty to provide information so that the rest of the members benefit .. Functionally, its monetary policy closely reflects the one that central banks use to manage national currencies. Basically, the stablecoin system will reduce the algorithm's supply of tokens if the price falls below the price of the bank currency it tracks ... I wish everyone's knowledge

Since stable coins are fiat currencies, you have nothing to fear. They are still backed by fiat currencies, so if you like trading currency pairs with fiat, this is something you can take advantage of. If the market goes into a downtrend, you can also save money by transferring your funds to secure coins.

It is a stable currency, encrypted only, my personal opinion, which has many advantages and has a specific trademark. For example, it is safe and provides comfort and safety in trading and investment to its dealers. In addition, it is not subject to fluctuations that obtain sudden prices in the markets. Please take advantage of this information and provide us With more information about it, it is a beautiful currency that I hope to trade in all countries

Stable currencies can be used in the field of trading or if we want to convert our cryptocurrencies into one of the types of stable currencies because of their fixed price, and with this we guarantee what is the percentage of profits if we invest them later, and we would like to benefit from the experiences of senior members in this regard by reading the rest of the comments.

Stable currencies, which are fixed-rate cryptocurrencies that are safe and resistant to attacks and sudden price changes in the market, as well as decentralization and independence. Senior members use it to ensure their security and the safety of their money in profit ... it can be converted into crypto assets quickly and cost-effectively

• +1 1

The stability of cryptocurrencies serves people in some way, for traders they do not see it as a good thing, given that they take advantage of the fluctuations of the cryptocurrency in order to collect profits from it.

Stable currency has many advantages. Stable currency has the potential to provide a means of business. Stablecoins have gained a lot of popularity to provide the ability to enter the crypto world without exposing themselves to the volatility of the price of popular digital assets like Bitcoin.

My dear friend, I am new in this field and I do not know much about this topic, but I thank you very much for this post to increase my information about stable currencies and the way to deal with them and benefit from them

I think the advantages of stable coins is that, stable coin are not volatile, their prices are stable and do not change or fluctuate. So if you invest in stable coin, you are rest assured that you won't lose your money. 

The importance of cryptocurrencies lies in their being decentralized and not subject to the control of banks, and they are unstable and witnessing a permanent decline and rise in their prices, and this is good in the field of trading, as a stable currency is not useful in the field of trading.

• +3 1

They are virtual currencies, that do not have a physical presence, the most important characteristic of them is that you do not have to give any personal information to own and use a cryptocurrency, and there are no rules about who can own and use cryptocurrencies, and other people's information cannot be viewed, because it has a very high privacy, and it refuses  All forms of control and direction now.