What are the advantages of stablecoins? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MiguelA

What are the advantages of stablecoins?

My friend, stable currencies are very good for all of us in the world and we can keep our money through them instead of banks, they are very important and we have to keep them to protect our assets from loss. 

• +2 1

Well, my dear friend, the stable encrypted currency is less dangerous than the other encrypted currencies because its fluctuations are minimal and does not cause a large loss if its price falls, but it will also not give big profits in the event of ascending

• +2 1

Stable currencies preserve our money's value and protect us from loss.  There are many beginners in the investment field who are afraid of volatile currencies.  Therefore, it would be better for them to invest in stable digital currencies.  They will not make big profits, but their money will be safe from big loss.  In order to earn big money, you have to be a long-term owner, not a day trader.

• +1 1

I am new in the world of crypto. I know little about stable coins. I only know that these coins avoid you to lose of your money. I am searching about this topic.thanks for sharing this informative topic for us. This is very useful for me. I can know lots of by reading comment on your topic.

• +3 1

hello dear the advantages of stablecoin from my point of view is that if you are buying stablecoin then do not any threat about losing money because the price of this coin remains almost stable and did not change but dear i also want to tell you that you even cannot gain more profit through this so its depend on you do you want to earn money more through taking risk or do you want to keep money safe and due to the losing threat you will take risk 

My dear friend I want to tell you about advantages of stablecoin if the coin is stable in the market there are no chances of loss on the other hand if the coin is not stable then that profit margin is high so I really prefer that unstable coin 

• +3 1

The advantages of stable cryptocurrencies are that you can guarantee them and invest in them without fear of a sudden drop in their price and thus loss instead of profit.

• +2 1

There are a lot of advantages, my friend, for the coded digital currency, from which it is very safe, as it can be moved at a super speed from one place to another, and the stable currency is the currency that occupies the first place the value of trading in the market

• +2 1

In general, cryptocurrencies have many valuable advantages, welcome, decentralized currencies linked to an independent financial system that claims blockchain technology. The main currency in this system is the Bitcoin currency. All currencies are linked to this process directly or indirectly, and it is a system that relies on records in its existing records to prevent hackers or A major fraud on any owner of the cryptocurrency, as the association has registered for you in general. This is a factor that is intended to be adopted by countries and major companies as it is the new global financial system for the economic future in general Thank you very much

• +5 1

Yes, I agree with you some thing, decentralization of encrypted money is a good and bad thing at the same time, because this matter makes little confidence in that money because you cannot trust a currency that you do not know who controls it and what is its fate

• +1 1

What I understand is that stablecoins maintain their price like the dollar and by always being worth the same, the volatility of a cryptocurrency is eliminated, it keeps the purchasing power of those users who acquire them constant and predictable and since bitcoin is unstable, many do not they want to risk it.

We can benefit a lot from cryptocurrency. Great profits can be made from trade. By investing in a stable coin we can make a profit and get rich. good luck.

I don't see much benefit in stable coins; they're only used to store money if you don't want to follow the demand. Stable coins are a decent suggestion if you don't know how to trade, but they aren't useful if you are a dealer.

Hello, there are many good advantages in digital currencies, the most important of which is that it is based on a decentralized network that no one can control, so we also find that the price fluctuations are large between the moment and the second compared to the dollar and the euro, and on the other hand, you can get capital for trading with ease and move to trade and investment

Stable coins ain't only useful and beneficial to the investors but also to the traders, because it price is certain and without fluctuation to prices lower than it presently is,there won't be any chance of loss and even if there is the chance is very slim

I have not yet dealt with the types of cryptocurrencies and have not tried to invest, but according to what I have talked about your topic, I find that stable currencies are good and useful for investments and give profits.

Stable currencies are the ones that take the highest and first positions in the market currencies. This is what I know about it and I hope to get more information through you.

Stable coins are good to store our funds by buying these coins as there price remains stable and there is no risk of loss. So most of the investors use these coins for this purpose.

Well my friend, I think that there is no stable cryptocurrency, because it depends on decentralization. Its price in the market fluctuates very quickly according to several factors, the most important of which is "supply and demand."

• +2 1

Your words are logical, but in the end it must be said that its decentralization is distinctive and unique, in terms of matters of trading and investment that are only within the domain of the Internet and are not disbursed to paper currencies, as well as matters of buying and selling for any needs we want on the network externally without the need for banks and transactions, nothing in this  Life can separate completely, but independence is also different degrees

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I believe that cryptocurrencies are risk free, and they are mostly stable currencies that are not affected by the market and are used for storage and capital preservation.

• +1 1

Sorry friend I have not much experience about this but I will gain some new things from this forum and trying in my routine works let's see what is going on but I am getting a great knowledge from this about all of the cryptocurrencies but don't know what is the table coins So I have to work more to to find out

Thank you so much for the information bro, information is always welcome, stripcoins gained a lot of popularity to give the ability to enter the crypto world without exposing themselves to the price volatility of popular digital assets like bitcoin.

In my opinion there is no advantage of stablecoins as investment or trading, stablecoins do not have high price fluctuations so traders will not benefit from them. Stablecoin is a centralized crypto currency so that its supply can be adjusted so that the price remains stable, in contrast to decentralized coins such as Bitcoin which fluctuates highly so that it provides benefits for its holders.

• +5 1