What are the advantages of stablecoins? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MiguelA

What are the advantages of stablecoins?

Stable cryptocurrencies are of great benefit to us because we will guarantee that we will not lose our money when we buy them and work with them.
Whatever you land you go back and go up.
This helps a lot in exchanges using it and achieving good profits when watching the market for that currency well and predicting the next market movement for it.

• +1 1

Stable coins are similar to standard crypto currencies, such as USDT, in that their prices are almost identical, but I have never considered these very stable crypto currencies lucrative at any time since we choose this volatile market with its dumps and pumps.

Stable coin are very good for trading.We can easily makes money from this.For example when the bitcoin rate high the stable coin might helpful for us to earn a good amount of money.

Hello I don't know why they continue to use centralized platforms that contravene the principle for which cryptocurrencies were founded.

• +1 1

On 4/17/2021 at 4:07 AM, Sibgha said:

My dear friend I don't have knowledge about this topic ok it's good that you raise the new topic can you please help me out what is the stable coins.

@Sibgha Stable currencies are those that do not suffer large falls or rises in price, that is why they are called stable, they are protected by something that makes them always remain in equal price ranges, for example the USDT, DAI, are currencies whose price varies very little, they are used to protect the devaluation of assets, but they are centralized, they depend on a central entity that manages them, unlike Bitcoin and other currencies whose price can rise and fall at any given time and depend on the people who own them.

The main advantage of stablecoins is their ability to provide a trading medium that complements cryptocurrencies. Due to high levels of volatility, digital currencies have not been able to achieve widespread use in everyday applications such as payment processing

In fact, I do not know much about the advantages of cryptocurrencies, and I conduct research more and more frequently, but in my opinion the currencies are most in demand and exchange and the most intermediaries in the market are the best and most exchanged currencies.

Exactly the first publication I see speaks that as long as the cryptocurrency is linked to central currencies, it will not reach independence until it reaches the stage of separation, since we determine the exchange rate of currencies against a currency that is controlled through the central bank, it will not reach independence

• +3 1

I am a new member. I do not have a clear answer to this question, and in order not to give you a random answer, I advise you to consult the elderly members because they have more experience and we need these topics in order to learn a lot about the terminology

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi dear friend I have not a big experience for bitcoin but I realised and I collect very e good and knowledge full collect helpful and useful post hope I can improve my experience in bitcoins and I am so happy for your knowledge and please can sharing this helpful post for new members and newbie.

Good wishes.

Stable currencies are the currencies that occupy the first positions in the market value that comes after Bitcoin and have a more stable price than other currencies.
The stable currencies are a brand, they are safe to hold, and a large company stands behind them so that they do not fall, surrounded by all currencies naturally and enjoys higher levels of safety than the rest of the currencies
Of course this is fine but you should not expect big profits because the currency is designed to remain more at the same rate, and is bounded by fiat currency.

Thank you for this wonderful content. In fact, I do not have knowledge of this topic. But I know that the stable currency is subject to centralization, meaning that its price can be controlled by some party. Most of the stable currencies are linked to the central bank. We can preserve our profits by simply converting to a stable currency  .

the advantage of the stable coin is that you never get loss in it because its price don't fluctuate and you can easily store stable coin like dollar.

You are correct because if the coins are stable then it can increase trust level of the businessman easily make investment in and make their business. So this is good thing for this form and for the flying bird I changed there should be some fluctuation because that is amazing thing off

I agree with you my friend, stable currencies are all you say and they are also very good for when we are not sure about investing or buying another currency, what we do is play it safe that they are those stable currencies that we know that if they go down they will not go down nor will they rise much since they are stable so as not to have losses in the investment of the currency that we make.