Do you dream of being rich with cryptocurrencies? opinion please - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ramonn22

Do you dream of being rich with cryptocurrencies? opinion please

Dear mate as everyone I also have wish to become rich with cryptocurrency and I suggest you to work hard on this forum to become successful and to become rich with cryptocurrency. Best of luck my friend. 

I think that everyone aspires to be rich, especially if they are accused of the opportunity in the field of cryptocurrencies, and therefore everyone seeks hard and active work, and we must keep them with all that we seek from Bitcoin currencies for the future because its price will become much higher in the future.

I don't think so with cryptocurrencies we can be rich person but it can be used as a secondary money for fulfilling our daily needs or any other sort of expenditures in the daily basis.if you are interested in investing and trading then it is possible that you can be rich then others.

I am dreaming of making a lot of money through that you can see that is why I am in this world but I don't think it is possible or maybe it is not that easy if it is possible

The amount of investment you can provide will be continuous if ever you are already rich in crypto currency. I think the only thing you can do is to transfer it to fiat currency and use it only your daily life so that you can embrace and feel how much rich you have become.

Well, if I hope to hit a stroke of luck or be in a launch which generates a lot of income and be able to enjoy it or achieve very good profits in between, it is a dream but I do not doubt that I can achieve part of it.

I dream that all my credit is encrypted currencies and with all the popular cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Ethereum and the rest of the currencies, and that their price increases and earn double the capital

The amount of investment you can provide will be continuous if ever you are already rich in crypto currency. This in the world of cryptocurrencies can become a reality so it is not something. My investments in the world of cryptocurrencies, either with mining, with autonomous trading or with any opportunity. I want to do a business like crypto refills. Here I will sell all thongs by cryptocurrency.

The truth is that I do not dream of being rich, I am satisfied with having financial stability and meeting the needs that I consider over time, if I earn a lot of money it will be fine but I do not need much, just what is necessary, I plan to develop a sustainable project related to cryptocurrencies with the sole purpose of earning stable income over time and offering a safe and reliable investment platform for those who search for it on the internet.

Yes of course, you have to be hard working and patience, you have to be careful with the rules and regulations of the platform, because you can learn a lot from it, you can aquire more knowledge and experience from the platform, you can earn more money from the platform, so there are many things you can achieve from this forum, so work hard in order to achieve your aims.

On 10/10/2020 at 7:00 PM, ramonn22 said:

Hello, I believe that the dream of being rich is in all of us, especially in this world of cryptocurrencies in who knows there will be many who have the stroke of luck with some currency and become rich and those people their dream will have come true
And if not, ask the people who bought bitcoin in 2009

thank you very much for reading this topic
a big hello to all

1598969944664-b100c2da-aa95-4f0c-8caf-faa1906f367e.jpg

Obviously dude every person wants to become rich with cryptocurrencies  as their value is also very much higher now and from the last  some time as it  is becoming more and more hire and prosperous.

On 12/8/2020 at 3:50 PM, tienda said:

So I think yes the dream exist in the people to be rich. But I think maybe we will not be rich, but we can get some profits and improve our life

No doubt about it @tienda I'm one of those who believe in power of Crypto currencies.  Provided BTC and Crypto currencies keep pushing up yielding vast opportunities then in nearest future I shall be counted among Crypto multi-millionaire

On 12/8/2020 at 3:50 PM, tienda said:

@tienda

Edited by Guru2050

I believe dear friends that we all have our dreams in one of them is to be rich therefore it is desired by all people and especially those who are passionate about the world of cryptocurrencies since here we can obtain more opportunities to become rich
A big hello to the entire community and great profits and luck

Everyone here dreams of getting rich, but first you have to be rich with useful information about encryption and how to deal with deals so that you do not commit any foolishness and then have money and collect it to get rich and have many deals and of course I aspire to become rich

Yes I dream big with crypto currency. I believe that I can fulfil my all dreams with this online forum and we I will have success one day. This is not impossible.

On 10/10/2020 at 7:27 AM, prabesh2058 said:

Yes i think holding certain cryptocurrency may make you rich in future. For example at beginning bitcoin price was much lower than a dollar but now it worth 10000$ and was 20000$ at a time also. So cryptocurrency price is very unpredictable and they can be raised at any time .So keep investing on few cryptocurrency that has an awesome future like

-bircoin 

-ethereum

-xrp-I think this coin is highly likely to make you rich because its supply go to cut off.

-ethereum classics- Its highest value was 47$ at a time and now its 5$.

So but few ethereum classics for low rate and it may raise a lot in future and make you rich.

Since the price of the cryptocurrency is not predictable so you can not find the best one to trade and without the trading there is only one way to become rich and that is to hold for the long time,

Chuckles.

This sound amusing at first but it is of course a very sensitive question judging on how it'd being accurately paying it's active members.

In my own perspective, I'll love it of course even though I'm having another ambition ahead of the cryptocurrencies earnings.

I have to be honest and absolute about it.

the dream is to succeed in all that we do and crypto currencies are not an exception to these, we all at one point or another hope to get rich off crypto currency.

I had dreams like that but it was really hard to fulfill, I failed many times and I am starting over.

I think that the matter is not so simple, it takes time and experience to know the real and correct steps in the world of exchanges through digital currencies, but my doing this work on this problem in reality helps me greatly to secure part of my daily expenses.

Crypto market is the life changing market and we can make good money through this market easily and i am here just becasue of that i want to change my life in this market easily and in a short time.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just now, khan22 said:

Crypto market is the life changing market and we can make good money through this market easily and i am here just becasue of that i want to change my life in this market easily and in a short time.

I pray you succeed mate and similarly to everyone here, may we all succeed. Amen. But one vital point you forgot or intentionally didn't include in it is; how you'll be a very excellent and lucky person that knows almost all about cryptocurrencies.

What I'm saying is; you can as well mention learning of crypto in part of your motives.

• +2 1

Yes I also agree with your opinion and I also appreciate your suggestion because you can easily reach from this real basonym platform because there are many digital currency platform which is used in all over the world and they are fully waste of your time and money but Bitcoin currency is one of the best again and see if you want to invest more so you can easily investment and much more profitable and am but if you have nothing money and you are a student and bride with their education then you can easily comment and posting on this site and you can easily achieve your goal which is very successive platform for all over the persons in the world.

In my opinion, cryptocurrency are great for making lots of money. Nevertheless, unless you don't try its not going to be happen. We 

Need to have lots of knowledge about trading cryptocurrency so that we can make big profit. Techniques for trading and interpreting of trading graphs is needed. We should be able to predict the price where it will go up or down. If it moves downward then how will move and if it moves up then where it will reach and so on.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Yes it is 100 percent true but the thing is that if you will just comment on posts you can earn but not as much to become rich you need to invest the money on the crypto and can take your profit daily according to stock exchange and world economic situation......