YoBit good exchange - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rabiua bsb

YoBit good exchange

I used to trade only on binance but I heard about this forum and yobit platform and tried to trade on it I liked it , it also provide a great feature which is the invest box that we can put our money in and get daily , weekly or monthly profit from it , the only thing I hope the platform work on it is the low liquidity available that cause sometimes the order to take long to process 

The world of Yobet is a very large world. You have to work hard to obtain the gains, experiences and knowledge. We must work very carefully and be aware of all false and fraudulent links and sites.

Work hard and raise the level of work more and more to elevate our platform and our forum to the highest levels of work and work

All the best for everyone

YoBit is best-known as a trading platform that supports a vast number of cryptocurrencies and supports crypto-to-crypto as well as fiat-to-crypto trades. The exchange is best suited for experienced crypto traders who value their privacy and want to get access to a vast number of altcoins and small-cap crypto projects.
The exchange’s design may appear cluttered and complicated at first, but it’s only due to the vast amount of features and windows. Once you get used to the exchange, the navigation becomes more intuitive.
After you open a free account and log in onto the platform, you will see YoBit’s dashboard, which includes your account balances (1), trading markets (2), your account summary (4) and trading history (4), as well as chat box (5) where you can communicate with other users. In the lower-right corner, you will also find YoBit’s Twitter feed (6), where the exchange’s team publishes the latest news and announcements.

Thank you dear friend for saying such a good thing.To me Yobit is a good exchanger and a very trustworthy site. Dollars can be converted much better here.For this, Yobit is the most popular wallet for me.But don't forget to tell me the answer to what kind of wallet it is.

Hello what you are doing good first of all I want to tell you that you can see is a very good and legal platform for earning money and your bid is a good exchange for investing and trading the money you can get more benefit from your bitexchange it is the best

• +3 1

Yes dear it's really amazing forum where we can get a lot of knowledge information all times learnings if we spend times on it on exploring different options so best for everyone.

A full review of Yobit would be nice, as I am also interested to find if there is something missing, like for every time I visit the exchange I keep finding many more interesting options that I haven't really searched before. It is an exchange that offers a lot for the users and it makes everyone feel like home with the friendly environment and the chatbox with administrators being part.

• +1 1

Yobit is an excellent exchange platform and with the campaign that it runs with forum and which is actually how i get to know about this exchange it is great way in which to.promoted the exchange.

hello friend I am agreed with you you alright you bit is good exchange because everything is secure in your boot and we will able to know about the value of BTC and everything on you bid and we can also watch the countable posts and useful post on youbit

Unlike other exchanges, I really enjoy using the Yobit platform because it has so many helpful features. I assume it is a robust package that can be used for a range of uses, including saving, banking, gaming, mining, among many others. I've already tried investing and trading on Yobit, and I'm very glad because the transaction costs are very minimal relative to other exchanges.

I think that the Yobit platform is one of the best platforms ever in dealing with cryptocurrency transactions, and it is easy to deal, exchange and transfer.

In fact, there are many wallets and platforms that support the exchange and trading of cryptocurrencies, but the best one is the yobit platform in my opinion. It is really safe and has a good reputation.

• +2 1

Yes, of course Yobit Exchange is one of the best exchange sites.  Yobit accepts almost all cryptocurrencies and is a very secure and secure wallet.  Whose withdrawal fee is very low and is withdrawn in a short time.

10 hours ago, kryptonick said:

A full review of Yobit would be nice, as I am also interested to find if there is something missing, like for every time I visit the exchange I keep finding many more interesting options that I haven't really searched before. It is an exchange that offers a lot for the users and it makes everyone feel like home with the friendly environment and the chatbox with administrators being part.

If there is a missing with Yobit exchanger that is their support, my friend trued to contact their support but no one answering, they need to have some people who handle the support of their site so that there will be no problem in terms of their end users.

Yes, my friend, you are right. It is a good platform in transactions, easy to deal with, uncomplicated and has good wallets that provide the member with a high level of security. There are many cryptocurrencies in the platform that members trade with

I have never been able to find any problem so its important for us to work and put together the right strategy that is important that we do put together every single source of every kind of thing that we see, we need to keep on following the right strategy that works its really important that we are able to level out what is right for the market , that is very important so to me lets put everything together

10 hours ago, JesusFries said:

If there is a missing with Yobit exchanger that is their support, my friend trued to contact their support but no one answering, they need to have some people who handle the support of their site so that there will be no problem in terms of their end users.

Oh, I am sorry you had this experience. I haven't contacted Yobit support as I never had any problem so far. But I still see often a moderator being active in the chat room and answering to people that have questions. He is even checking the support tickets when other members are asking and gives answers.

Yes you are right that yobit is a good exchange and through this forum we can exchange and invest our money. Through this platform we can get good profit by investing.

Hey! Yes, for me Yobit is the best exchange in the world. Because, here:

1. Simple and nice interface.

2. You can deposit / withdraw money through popular services.

3. It hosts the best airdrops among other cryptocurrency exchanges. For example: YODA, DLRS.

I really agree with you that it is the first trading platform that deals with more than one type of cryptocurrency, as well as through which it is possible to invest and trade and there are many advantages as well.

• +3 1

I have used different types of wallets, but after using this wallet, I no longer have the desire to try others because it deserves the position it is currently in.

Properly, my buddy to start with thank you regarding this type of difficulty. Several associates have got diverse opinions and also tips linked to the particular yobit. Yet I will be experiencing me personally a whole lot although functioning on the yobit. Due to the fact when you have adequate information, expertise, and also knowledge to gauge the particular marketing and advertising value of the electronic digital stock markets. Next, we could effortlessly produce an excellent income. And besides, we all acquired our crypto discuss transaction around the yobit.

Yes, it is one of the best platforms in which you can make investment and cryptocurrencies, as it is famous, and many users deal with it who like how it works.

Yes, it is a great platform that I use often, it provides us with ease of use, speed in completing operations and low commission in transferring, and there is also bainance that has great and varied features

15 hours ago, kryptonick said:

Oh, I am sorry you had this experience. I haven't contacted Yobit support as I never had any problem so far. But I still see often a moderator being active in the chat room and answering to people that have questions. He is even checking the support tickets when other members are asking and gives answers.

Well, that's okay mate, as of now there's no problem with Yobit exchanger, because they have a good developers and admins. My friend is being banned here and getting his account for the second time but he is removed in the campaign and moderators said that my friend need to contact the support.