Android Bitcoin Wallets - Page 16 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Android Bitcoin Wallets

Yes it's quite right that there are alot of crypto wallets when you search on playstore on your android but it seems difficult to choose any wallets as there is a lot of risks of scamming or hacking and you my loose your money thus before choosing any wallet search thoroughly and choose the most trusted wallet among all.

Yes ,there have many different Android Bitcoin wallets like coinbase ,mycelium blockchain but mycelium is one of the oldest and most trusted mobile Bitcoin wallet apps on the market..

In market many bitcoin wallets for android mobile. i mainly use coinbase wallet for storing all kind of asset. before selecting any wallet you need to see the security first.Your money will be totally safe on this wallet. So i will suggest you bitcoin wallet for keep your crypto.

Mycelium is one of the oldest and most trusted mobile bitcoin wallet app on the market. It has many features.. No blockchain install ..open source..  Compatible with ledger, trezor and keepkey devices.. Super nodes make connections to blockchain fast. 

• +4 1

Andriod bitcoin wallet are so best in securing our coins and currencies...

It has  no chance of hacking by any person who can hack the currencies by any way......it gives a best platforms for transferring the currencies.

blockchainit is the most secure  and safe wallet in android block chain is a amazing wallet I personally used youbit and blockchain wallet blockchain is a completely safe and secure  for android blockchain wallets is the best way 

Why do you always talk about bitcoin wallets? There are many wallets that can receive Bitcoin and many cryptocurrencies such as Trust wallet, Imtoken, and other multi-currency wallets.

There is also a Metamask but this is an ETH wallet and tokens built on the erc20 block only.

Thanks for the information you provided. I was using coinbase for Android as well, but I want to try Mycelium you said. I'll rewrite my experience after trying it.

Following are the Andriod bitcoin wallets ;

• Trust wallet 

• Electrum wallet

• Bitpay wallet 

• Exodus wallet 

• ledger nano x 

• Mycelium wallet

• Copay wallet 

• Coinmi wallet 

Android wallet is one of simple and easy to use , you can use this wallet in your Android device, so it is very helpful and easy in use , and you can use it anywhere, so it provide many opportunities to users , and have many new updated features , you can transfer and withdraw money easily, million of people use this wallet because it is easy in and simple in use.

There are so many android wallets but The best android wallet is trust wallet, it is very easy and contain some features like dab which is normally use for smart contract business its easy to access without any stress

Android wallets are best as you can send , receive money through your phone by sitting on your couch and can also but bitcoins and also safe and secure to use . Many wallets are providing apps in your android and you can download it on playstore like coinbase wallet, mycelium, blockchain chain etc etc.

Now a days Bitcoin are very very famous in all the world. Bitcoin wallet is a very good wallet. We can use this wallet easily. In this world we are received , transfer and save money very easily .our money is safe in Bitcoin. Time to time our money more and more in the Bitcoin

Andriod Bitcoin wallets are ; 

• Coin Bitcoin wallet 

• EXODUS 

• Electrum 

• Trust wallet 

• Bitcoin wallet 

• Greenbits bitcoin wallet

Hello I'm new user here i hope you are all well so according to my knowledge...

Best Bitcoin wallets for Android in 2021

Electrum Bitcoin Wallet. The ultimate lightweight and portable Bitcoin wallet. ...

Coinomi Wallet. Manage and exchange all your coins in one place. ...

MyCelium Bitcoin Wallet. Benefit from a Swiss army knife of privacy features. ...

GreenBits Bitcoin Wallet. Spend your Bitcoin quickly and securely. ...

Bitcoin Wallet.

There are many android wallets and the above mentioned wallets also have a good review but for me i am using these days "Payeer" and "BINANCE" these are trustworthy and easy to use having a good interface and you can use these for long term saving of your currency and also they provide live trading stats.

There are many wallets but my trusted wallets are Coinbase,trust wallet and blockchain wallet otherwise many others wallets are useful but I use mostly Coinbase its secure and low fees charge 

On 24/12/2019 at 2:26 AM, Digicoin said:

There is a large selection of Android wallets. Since Bitcoin wallets were originally banned by Apple, developers spent much of their time developing for Android.

Samourai Wallet
Samourai is 100% the best available Android wallet. It has the most features, the best privacy and its developers are constantly working to add the latest Bitcoin features to the wallet. Samourai Wallet has been around for more than 3 years and its code is fully open source.

Mycelium
Mycelium is the most popular Bitcoin wallet on Android. It's very easy to use for sending and receiving payments. Backing up your wallet is also simple, since Mycelium makes it very clear with setup and backup instructions.

Breadwallet
Breadwallet, the great iPhone Bitcoin wallet, recently released an Android wallet. It offers the user control of private keys, an easy to use interface, and passcode support.

Edge
Edge is an easy to use Bitcoin wallet for iPhone and Android. Its familiar login feature makes using the app a breeze for people new to bitcoin. The wallet also creates automatic backups, so you don't have to worry about the technicalities of performing manual wallet backups.

GreenBits
GreenBits is the native Android version of GreenAddress. It’s a multi-signature wallet that also supports hardware wallets like TREZOR and Ledger.

Bitcoin Wallet

Bitcoin Wallet, or “Schildbach Wallet”, was the first mobile Bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin Wallet is more secure than most mobile Bitcoin wallets, because it connects directly to the Bitcoin network. Bitcoin Wallet has a simple interface and just the right amount of features, making it a great wallet and a great educational tool for Bitcoin beginners.

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/wallets/

Thank for taking out from your time to share this important pieces. They are really worth reading and paying attentions to.thanks again.

there are actually a lot of the wallets you can use on the android mobile but for that you need to have a lot of money and mostly there are the chance that people only use one wallet for all the money.

It is the first time i heqrd about these wallet and i sure ven did not see them.in google play before , we can use of of them if they are trusted to freeze our balance that we need to trade in it but the whole balance is not good i donot know all of information about them. 

• +1 1

Presently a day numerous individuals utilize the android wallet. It is the valuable and accommodating wallet. It is secure wallet. We can keep our money at a safe place. No one can hack your wallet since it had solid security framework.

• +1 1

Android bitcouns wallets is very good wallets as compared to other wallets because android bitcouns wallets provides very fast services and good services android wallets have high reputatiin in markets and many people used this wallets and gives very good reviues ok good by thank you so much.