What are telegram bots? - Page 7 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
caeb2009

What are telegram bots?

Bots are simply Telegram accounts operated by software not people and they 'll often have AI features. They can do anything teach, play , search, broadcast, remind, connect, integrate with other services, or even pass commands to the internet of things.

Dear members .Bots are simply Telegram accounts operated by software , not people  and they'll often have  features. They can do anything  teach, play, search, broadcast, remind, connect, integrate with other services, or even pass commands to the Internet of Things. telegram communication is totally safe and secure.

Telegram bots are made with very good software which is invented with the help of telegram messaging. This is not a good choice from scammers as there are some fake bots so it would be wise to choose the best bot.

Telegram incropated is amazing app and very supportive app for beginners because this app give simlpe way to use and everyone can enjoy by this.

THANK YOU

Telegram bots are small programs that can embed in telegram chats or public channels and connect with other users sand photo video and sound.

Hello I'm new user here so according to my knowledge Bots are simply Telegram accounts operated by software – not people – and they'll often have AI features. ... They can do anything – teach, play, search, broadcast, remind, connect, integrate with other services, or even pass commands to the Internet of Things.

They are simply applications that can be programmed to do specific tasks
these bots can help you manage your channel, respond or even play games

these are robots that give which questions and answers were introduced into them, thanks to which you can earn money in telegram bots to receive the necessary information, there may be such as for business.

We will get many types of bots in the telegram.  Using bots in telegrams makes a lot of things easier, because bots provide them with their benefits automatically.  But we have to be careful of all kinds of bots.  Because many bots are scams  Because a lot of people make bots to scam

Telegram bots are run by some sort of AI to operate services to meet the demands of users. Especially, in the cryptocurrency sphere, such bots have the crucial roles to give enhanced automated services to the users. As you know, so many crypto projects are using the Telegram bots to offer airdrops from participants. 

• +2 1

Telegram is very useful in our daily life in exist as tu all about all newses use and we use in our daily five for many informations of our life in it is used in every way telegram is more information for us in used in many forms of life

Thanks for your good information dear. In my opinion telegram bots are very useful for the repetitive tasks. But we can't find these only by fixed searches, but we can find these on any browsers. 

• +3 1

Acounts oprAter by software bot can creat simpe poll  bot created poll then bot share in the groups  I have no information other than what I knew. If you have people, please share with me.

many people use telegarm .telgram is true platform 

Telegarm is easy use offers many extra feAture .telegArm succe our chat with multilayer .telegarm is very importance in the life 

A bot is a system through which you can get help via messages instantly, providing information about weather or useful news articles ... etc. I advise everyone to try Telegram bots.

Telegram bots get created to done some specific activity which is safe in the bot such as you can see some airdrop of telegram where if you put wrong message then be sure the the message will be wrong .. but this will work good to done a good bots..

Well, I have heard of bots, but all my thought about them for a long time is that they are like viruses that attack our device, but I am beginning to question my understanding of not, so I will read more about them to see there true meaning.

Bots are simply telegram accounts operated by software and not people and they will often have all features they can do any thing yeach play search with other services or even pass commands to the internet of things.

Actually, without Telegram i don't know what i would do. I spend most of my time at cryptocurrency and that is why that is the only thing that I can say for Telegram bot use.Telegram bots are very efficient, it is very useful for those who have groups or channels with many participants. Telegram bot are the great feature of telegram which make is best then whatsapp. 

Reboots have become very common these days. They are a computer program that performs many functions on the internet and makes  good profits, and this is what attracted many people to telegram 

Telegram robots are modern applications designed to facilitate some business on Telegram or to act as a text answering machine that works on a reaction that includes a text command, it's really programming and not behind someone who controls it, it's a great job that helps us a lot

Any one have a telegram can create a bot and use other bot for trading pr investment just you need to be careful about that because there is many scam bot ,yobit exchange have one to exchange your coins without enter to the exchange it's official and without risk,just trust officials bot.

My friend you can find out about it if you want to because different things are done from here. Different posts are shared from here. Different offers are shared. Everything is offered through this bot.

Hey mate, the bad things about telegram is mostly bots are made by scammers and thsy make this way to earn money,you might think of the risks of using a scam bot as the only risk,telegram bots are very efficiants,thank you.

Telegram bots have many advantages and I use many bots to pay bills and download books, but before using telegram bots, you must beware of scammer bots.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.