What are telegram bots? - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
caeb2009

What are telegram bots?

The usage of this bots on telegram have made it one of the first apps on having to spread the word on a Crypto airdroping campaign, as telegram both give ease of creation as well as the popularity which telegram has on many users on the app. 

When I read about telegram bots I think its a genuinely Telegram money owed operated via way of means of software now no longer people and they may frequently have AI features. They can do anything teach, play, search, broadcast, remind, connect, combine with different services, or maybe byskip instructions to the Internet of Things

I think Telegram Boots is computer software. But what is the use of them, I do not know what is your work. By the way, what does he mean what he does 

Telegram bot is an application that is used as a third-party application. we can use it by sending a message, command, and requested. It uses HTTPS requests to our bot API. With the help of the bot, we Get customized notifications & news, Integrate with other services, Accept payments from Telegram users, Create custom tools, Build single& multiplayer games, Build social services, etc.

I do not know about the algorithm of telegram bots but they are the best way and the cheap for two to make scams and develop bots and make some extra money

Be also aware of Telegram bots that are just there to scam people in the world of cryptocurrency. There are a lot of that kinds of bots and there are also a lot of people that doesn't know about that. So the ending is that there are a lot of victims!

In my opinion bots are famous on Telegram, due to the fact they are amusing and convenient, and Telegram has supported them because 2015. They are basically automatic Telegram accounts; you may simply upload them to chats and channels as you will a friend. A bot might dramatically undercut the safety houses of a chat.

Very nice.so.its amazing  information .so we get more things  from  here .here many people  are work togader .and learn and earn.in a batter  way.

Very nice.so.its amazing  information .so we get more things  from  here .here many people  are work togader .and learn and earn.in a batter  way.

Telegram bot connects to users using text messages and inline-button callbacks encapsulated as json. Users can upload photo/sound/video to the bot or download them from the bot to their computers/mobile phones.

• +5 1

Bots are simply Telegram accounts operated by software not by people and they'll often have AlI features.Telegram bots now act as computer programmers. telegram is a good platform for joining airdrops.

Telegram bots are programs on computer that perform repetitive program. It is efficient and easy to use. It can't take much time. So we must be aware while using telegram bots. 

Telegram bots are very useful and also help companies in past to create link between people and crypto currency. By the way thanks bro for such a useful information.

Good post,I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum because I need learn about and then after I comment in the topic, good luck.

• +1 1

This r things that helps you in achieving or inform you about a transaction that occur. But it depends on the setting which you set and want it to be.

Telegram bots are inspired apps.it is very use full.it give us very use full informations.there are many fake bots that's why we be care full

I don't have any specif information about it.Telegram was a platform of earning and exploring your business.Telegram bots mean a way where can you set some topic and when some one want's some information the bot  provide that information to client for you.

• +4 1

Telegram bots are good source of income at crypto.But scammers and hackers are there which stolen your seeds and assets. I think it should ensure security.

Telegram bots are created by an afficial group on telegram that bots having particular commands. If we want to know about particular commands  then we click one bot of them then we find all information about it. But if we create a new question with our mind then these particular commands give no answer to us. And write it you can't send this message. 

Actually  are small programs that can embed in telegram  chats or public channels and perform a specific function.  Its really good. And Here communication can be increased very quickly, and money can be made.

Telegram bots are just like the computer programs which gives output to the users that they want. They only give output that's input also saved in it. They give answer to all people with similar tasks and they worked for a long time. Most of the airdrops used telegram bots for to join their users and in this way many people join the airdrop by using the telegram bots.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

the bots are easy to make and to buy if you want but they are not real to make money with them so you should never invest in them as most of the time they are fake and they are meant to scam the people.

Telegram boards are very intelligent in a way they are created and nowadays telegram has become more popular among the new content creator and also among those who really want to earn money by using bots. telegram parts react on a technology called API
one of the best thing about telegram boards is that everyone can get access to these boats very easily by downloading telegram

• +1 1

I am a new member in crypto talk so I do not know about Telegram votes, yes I think there are many advantages and use of Telegram And money can also be earned from its use if humans use it properly 

Interesting information I don't know about telegram bots 

I hear telegram but I don't use and I don't know what's its benefits