Question about to earn with cryptotalk - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
chucky2183

Question about to earn with cryptotalk

Yes, cryptotalk is giving a payment for their community so that the people can get some money f they do post. i like this process very much and to get that all need to make informative post here.

You have to know that Yobit pays 1000 Satoshi for every useful post and receives good reviews from members of the forum with a maximum of 20 paid posts per day.  If your posts are useful and are well rated, you will definitely receive payment on them after 7 days.  Yobit has been paying for a long time.  You will need 1000 useful posts in order to reach 0.01 Bitcoin.  You should not just focus on money, there is a lot of good information on this forum for you to know.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

its project of remunerating users for giving their opinion (elaborate and acceptable) is a way to promote the exchange of knowledge and create a better community with experience and prevent them from having a hard time due to scams.

On 12/24/2019 at 12:49 AM, chucky2183 said:

Hi. I have a question. To win the $ 75 of cryptotalk, I have to open threads (posts or topics), or I just have to comment on other people's posts.

Thank you

I don't understand you make 30k satoshis every day with 30 comments or posts. But here says you obtain 0.01 btc. To win 0.01 btc you need to post 34 days. And they paid to you?

1.jpg.06287ebd4102ea64db2ccb33891dfc59.jpg

Now the rule of ppp campaign has been changed. Now we get talk token instead of direct satoshi for every post. Yes we can earn from both commenting and posting.

you just want to jot down 20 posts, payment for every publish follows as a praise for bitcoin. then, join your account to the yobit 

I didn't get this information about you are saying that on making 30 topic you received 0.01BTC i think you haven't the right information first get valid information from the seniors on this forum although i am not senior on this forum to guide you much more.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/24/2019 at 11:21 AM, Migo said:

I don't know this 0.01 btc where it cam from ?? you can earn from this forum 30k Satoshi per day no more, with 30 new topics or replies, I don't think you received some wrong informations about it

If, dear colleague, I totally agree, as far as I know, is how you tell it, they pay us a maximum of 30,000 per day.
From what the colleague who has created the topic says he did not know anything
Good luck and great luck for the whole community
Big greeting

5 minutes ago, Sallujam said:

I didn't get this information about you are saying that on making 30 topic you received 0.01BTC i think you haven't the right information first get valid information from the seniors on this forum although i am not senior on this forum to guide you much more.

It's during the first phase where this forum has just started this was done to increase the number of people who write contents in this forum. Now you can't earn 0.01 BTC easily but you have to work for a months even if you useful post and each of your content should be unique. Work hard you will certainly earn even 1 BTC.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

yes you all right information about cryptotalk because yes you've got paintings thirty 4 days to earn ten lakh santoshi of bitcoin and you could convert it or withdraw it's so easy

You will make 100 post .but it's not end of the effort of your warm about the forum.you will send 30 post to send this per day  to get the Satoshi . there is no option to get 0.01 BTC at this site you will earn of at the cryptotalk site.

On 10/13/2020 at 6:45 AM, Shaxruz said:

There is no option on cryptotalk where you earn 0.01 btc you get some wrong information you only get earning from your posting only 30 posts per day.

It is not wrong option, you can still earn bitcoin on cryptotalk and also in the process earning talk token. Check your btc payment campaign, you will see it adding up daily too.

This post is very old and I am feeling very regret because I should have checked this forum because If I have worked here from the long time then I can learn many more things and even more profit which can help me. I think this forum should always help us and continue paying for long time.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

There are many ways to how someone can earn with cryptotalk, 

By posting and commenting on others post which will always earn you money for each post you make each day and do try and give reputations to people who have good or attractive comments on some post, it will also earn you some money on cryptotalk forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

There is only one way to earn from Crypto talk. That is by passing comments.There are experts who can comment for a longtime  and several times with their comments.

Yes, basically! First you will post 100.  But there is no end to your warm efforts about the forum.You will send some posts every day to get Satoshi.  As a result, you can earn 2/3 dollars. There is no option to get 0.01 BTC on this site which you can earn on Cryptotalk site.

I think it is old topic because every one talking about 30 posts daily but now policy has been changed. 

First you should complete 100 posts and than 20 posts per day and get 10 talk token per posts and 1 talk token per rating.  And you mentioned above a screenshot I nothing know about it. 

On this forum you can easily earn a good amount by just doing a simple work. That is make posts and earn Bitcoins. But now the trading of the talk tokens is start and we are getting a huge amount than previous. So Thanks cryptotalk for giving me an opportunity to both learn and earn to gather. 

Hey mate, rules is change now and now we can only earn 20000 satoshi per day if our post is useful, also you can get daily 200 talk coin your post is useful. I think we are very lucky to find this campaign.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

I think that was some kind of scam. Because I don't think it would be possible to earn 75 dollars with just small task just like that. But you can earn payment in this platform by creating post and you would earn 1000 satoshis each for a maximum of 20 post. This is according to the new Payment system. so in my opinion is best to create good quality content and earned income rather than resorting to any kind of scams.

• +1 1

You can win $ 75 from this forum after days of work and seriousness here. You can earn bitcoin for an evaluation of your post in addition to winning talkcoin currency for every useful post in this forum. So you can work, profit and gain knowledge here. But I think you are here for profit. Just fast.

For procuring in Crypto communicate we will verify our a hundred posts. At that point, we are able to acquire a shape it 1000 Satoshi for 1 submit. Each day posting restriction is 30 specifically. We will deliver in decent cash with the aid of utilizing Cryptotalk amassing...thank you

• +1 1

I earn from 100 per month from Cryptotalk and I think the best payment forum is Cryptotalk because you can earn a lot in this forum.  I love working here.

• +1 1

Am a newbie her but due to some little experience with the platform the easiest way to earn is create tangible topic and also comment on tangible posts.

• +1 1