Bitcoin ATM machine. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Bitcoin ATM machine.

Bitcoins ATM mechine is a kiosk that allows people to purchase a bitcoins by using cash or debit cards. But some the ATM offers bi-directonal functionality enabling both the to purchaseing and selling the bitcoins

It will be very helpful if bitcoin ATM machine is nearby.But it is not possible in my country because bitcoin is still illegal in my country bitcoin atm amchine is not possible at all.

Sorry i haven't more knowledge about that as i new here in crypto world as well as bitcoin world. So i am improving my knowledge through this forum. 

On 12/23/2019 at 4:26 PM, kirubel said:

Any one who knows how to use Bitcoin ATM machine? can i withdraw from my online wallet through the ATM machine? how can i use the machine? 

I think nothing is critical on bitcoin atm. You can withdraw your bitcoin as like fiat withdraw. If you follow the instructions of atm machine then you will be able to withdraw it. You can watch some youtube video to know more.

On 12/23/2019 at 4:53 PM, Opinder said:

First click on the withdraw bitcoin button on atm. Then select the amount to withdraw and atm will show you a code. Then open your bitcoin wallet in the phone and click on the scan button on your phone. Then hold your phone on atm screen and scan that code. After scaning send the bitcoin to that code. Then atm will give you redemption code and you will fill that code in atm. Then you can take your cash.

I never used ATM for bitcoin . I always convert my bitcoin in my fiat currency then I take that money from bank. but if ATM works then then procedure mentiond I'm the statement. , you should follo this. and definitely you will get your bitcoin from ATM.

On 2/11/2020 at 8:05 PM, Mj Mamun Sheikh said:

I've never seen a Bitcoin ATM, I think it might be new but I like it. It will be easier for the transaction. Hopefully I will use it in the future

What us the meaning o ATM please. ? Can you tell me ? 

Yes you can withdraw your online crypto money through atm. There are some countries who have installed atm machines and people are making withdrawals from them

Since I don't know much about bitcoin but I am learning about it now , I would like to say that adding bitcoin ATM machine isn't no easy and necessary as well because bitcoin is highly rated as such 1BTC costs 7-8 lakhs INR so I would say that BTC ATM machine should be there in those places where people work more on bitcoin.

Hello my friend. I don't think if my country have any atm bitcoin machine in there. So i dont have any idea about it. Although you can Google about it to get proper information. 

That's really an interesting concepts to introduce crypto to the world in aTM form. I mean this is the best advertisement policy for the crypto to get more peoples into crypto using more and more. But to be available every were, its not yet possible.. 

In our region there are no automated teller machines for bitcoin. I hope one day I will know how to withdraw from it because I believe in the future that bitcoin is the currency of the future.

This is also kne nto me and i am alo intereted to kno about that.Its unimaginable if there is the existance of bit coins atm machine.Is it really possible and have such a thing.if  anyone know please inform us about that.

I was aware of your post and found out about many rules. I learned a lot. Now it seems I will not be wrong to post. Thank you for your post.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Hello friend,  i hope everybody are all well by the Grace of ALLAH. I need that some idea about crypto talk org.        I am a new user in  crypto talk org.  I don’t have any idea.  I know that any rules in crypto talk org.  Crypto talk org is a trusted site in online income. 

There is a bitcoin ATM in my area, however, this atm allows for the purchase of bitcoin. Unfortunately this atm does not allow for bitcoin to be withdraw as physical cash. This however may change in the future when the crypto world becomes more widely accepted and integrated into our current worldwide economic and financial infrastructure.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Welcome with me
Unfortunately, there is no Bitcoin ATM machine in my country, so I don't know how to work with it to get fiat money

Bitcoin atm available in usa and UK and another country not support because some country government not accept crypto currency. I think bitcoin is best profitable bussiness and possible to earn big money. 

On 12/23/2019 at 3:26 PM, kirubel said:

Any one who knows how to use Bitcoin ATM machine? can i withdraw from my online wallet through the ATM machine? how can i use the machine? 

BTC ATM is new thing for cryto users .Where they can deposit and with drawl BTC in to fiat money.The youtube have the video of ATM Machine.I see many people are using fiat for buying BTC from ATM.

First, you must have an ATM in your country for the currency of baking, because it is located in the big countries, and it is important to extract the bitcoin currency. If you have an ATM in your country, there is the bank that will make you know everything about extracting bitcoin.

Hello my friend as i am a new member i did not know about this ATM machine. But is this is possible that there is a machine who can withdraw your bitcoin that would be great. And now i will increase my knowledge about this topic.

Bitcoin is a popular currency. It is known all over the world. And it is more prevalent in legitimate countries. Bitcoin is used like conventional currency in the countries of Africa and Europe.  Bitcoin ATMs have also recently been spotted in Vietnam.

Sorry sir I have no more much knowledge about the ATM of bitcoin because i am new here and there also a problem here in our country that here is no ATM service for bitcoin. 

I think, really good at technology.  Because in many countries the ATM machine was very much needed.  With this technology, currency can be easily lifted and transferred.  The use of cryptocurrencies for this technology will increase even more.  This technology will spread more and more.

Yes my friend you can through the ATM machine withdraw money from the wallet and transfer to it. If you want to withdraw the money from the wallet you must take the transfer address of the cash machine and transfer the money to it and you will be given the currency of your country in exchange for it and you can do the same way when you want to transfer currencies to your wallet but you need to put your address specializing Inside the cashier