How To Introduce Cryptocurrency to newbies - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Miladelpo

How To Introduce Cryptocurrency to newbies

Hi my dear. One of the best methods to introduce crypto to newbies is to explain the differences between fiat and cryptocurrency. Then not to talk about websites like Cryptotalk where you can earn some satoshi.

With crypto you are your own bank and most people have bad experience with the banking sector so they might start listening.

• +2 1

Dear friend you are very right that we should teach cryptocurrency to newbies because this juniors are the future of our world in order to teach them about cryptocurrencies we should drive them towards cryptocurrencies and give them opportunities to learn about this.

I will explain the basic things about crypto currency and I will tell them that this is a chance that they should not miss, it is an opportunity to change their lives for the better, they can earn a monthly income and pay all the loans and tuition fees and provide for themselves , they will no longer have financial difficulties, but they have to work hard to establish such financial stability. 

I will ask you to watch the video about crypto on YouTube and search it on Google. Introducing a few popular currencies like BTC and Ethics. I think I’ll start by explaining the blockchain.

tell them firstly what crypto is in simple words. tell them that crypto is legal and it is not closely connected with the darknet because a lot of transactions are legal. then tell that if they get into crypto they can get a good income from it, show them some good sources where they can follow the news about crypto for example cryptonews or investing.com and i am sure they will get into the field of cryptocurrency

The best way is to inform them about the value of Bitcoin. How it has been rising over the years. Then explain to them about the volatility in the market. How one can take advantage of this volatility to make profit. Ask them to watch tutorials and videos which is easily available in the internet.

We can use any effective method to introduce the cryptocyrrency with newbies like we can tell them the advantages and the uses of the cryptocyrrency to convince them for working at this great forum. When they will work at this great forum then they will learn more about the cryptocyrrency.

I think the best way is for cryptocurrencies to give you some idea of what they can offer.  Like your brand new things and like.  Then tell them your personal experience so they don't suspect crypto or think of it as a scam. After I entered this forum, I learned some basics of cryptocurrency by reading some articles.  So I think I would recommend this forum to start the process of learning their forum because this forum has some information that they can use in the following way if they want. Thanks guys.

I prefer the word of tongue and me myself have welcomed more than 20 of my friends to this platform.

But actually nobody knows about this platform, the earning potential and the ease of doing and dealing with crypto currencies.

When more people are in crypto talk its more fun!

Come on lets invite our friends here today!

In my opinion, dear, we have to take them to YouTube to learn a little bit about encryption and cryptocurrencies, and then motivate them by introducing them to good sites that give prizes so that they are more encouraged to work with them. 

Hi my dear. I would say for newbies to learn about crypto if you gain a good knowledge about crypto from different youtube videos on different blog sites. Last step is let them become your referral from your program. Like for example your brand new things and such.

• +3 1

On 1/20/2021 at 2:36 PM, Tolani said:

First thing to do is to tell them the reality of how cryptocurrencies work and how the market is running and volatile,  because without proper idea of how it works,  then definitely they would think that is a easy money making place without knowing that it takes time and hard work. 

You're saying it precisely and straightforwardly.

Many outside members of cryptocurrencies will often think that it takes no stress, efforts, works and persistent before earnings in the forum but in real sense into the world of the forum, it is not as easy as any non-participant member will think.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, BhenGhix said:

You're saying it precisely and straightforwardly.

Many outside members of cryptocurrencies will often think that it takes no stress, efforts, works and persistent before earnings in the forum but in real sense into the world of the forum, it is not as easy as any non-participant member will think.

The need to explain to the newbies how patient and perseverance is very important in cryptocurrencies can never be over emphasize, especially now that the payment has kind of stoped.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello, if in my case a way of being able to introduce cryptocurrencies to newbies, would be by presenting them with ways to be able to generate it easily and for free, since only this is how they would be encouraged to be part of it.
Other ways, is through some raffles, where they are given some amounts of cryptocurrencies and they can use them in the way they like, and even if they convert it into fiat money, they will realize that it is an option that they can choose, to earn some money, and so they would get more involved.

• +3 1

On 12/23/2019 at 11:05 AM, Miladelpo said:

and how important do you think?

There has difference  way to introduced  crypto currency  to newbie but its depends  on you how you able to convince  them.. Firstly  you need to out them from the thinking  of crypto is a illegal  way of earning  money..  If you able to do this successfully  then be sure  you are almost done..

You can tell verbally about crypto currency to the newbies and you can also suggest them to look into the "about forum" section of the forum. You can have all the information from there.

there is not the defficut way to do that if you have the right way you can teach about the cryptocurrency to any person at any time. that is not going to be the difficult for you.

introducing crypto currencies to beginners is stressful especially to those that have lots of trust issues, its better to explain it as a form of money that is not controlled by government

On 23/12/2019 at 6:05 AM, Miladelpo said:

In your opinion, what is an effective way to introduce crypto currency for newbies, and how important do you think?
I think platform like the Brave browser are a very effective way, this is important because newbies are the future?
Give all your thoughts here

Crypto currency us really an interesting investment and explaining it to people that are not exposed to it. They might ended up enjoying it but it's really not easy explaining to people that has already tagged it as scam.

This can be done by explaining to them mining and its importance, and some cryptocurrencies can be acquired through airdrop, and experience is also the best evidence. 

• +1 1

To present amateurs about digital money, there all social stages like YouTube, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram could assume a significant part. Indeed, every beginner ought to be thought about cryptographic money and Brave program doing it truly decent. Furthermore, I figure beginners will tend towards digital money all the more effectively add it has enormous benefit.

• +1 1

I really see very valuable to use a browser that is based on cryptocurrencies so that newbies are motivated to learn and this type of browser "Brave" is great for that, but also the best option to attract newbies is based on our results I have instruction for it, while we educate we can help newbies to grow and develop in the crypto world.

Well in my opinion it is not easy to introduce a newbie to the world of cryptocurrencies, first you need to know about the function of cryptocurrencies. explain to them that there are risks in investments. and when to trade.on social networks like facebook and youtube there are many tutorials and here in the forum Cryptotalk there are many ways to learn about cryptocurrencies for a newbie.

On 12/23/2019 at 7:05 AM, Miladelpo said:

In your opinion, what is an effective way to introduce crypto currency for newbies, and how important do you think?
I think platform like the Brave browser are a very effective way, this is important because newbies are the future?
Give all your thoughts here

Beginners have to really work on learning and that things are presented to them in a simple way in order for beginners to be able to understand the matter correctly and easily

This forum can be a good cover letter for newbies, I tell you from experience, my sister-in-law started on the forum about 2 months ago and did not know anything about cryptocurrencies, I encouraged her to work here, I told her to read and investigate about the crypto and what I did not understand I will ask and now you know a little more about crypto and its importance, so this forum is a good method to teach newbies.

• +1 1