Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH

Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency?

That's right my friend, there are some cryptocurrencies that are protected by blockchain
But in any case we as human beings are not completely protected from the mistakes that we can make
There are many sites that request personal information in order to enable us to profit, and these sites are fraudulent, because dealing in cryptocurrencies does not require personal information, so we must be careful and not make mistakes

• +4 1

Indeed, you shouldn't worry yourself about your personal information as it is already protected from this forum.your personal information are protected and secured in the forum except if you Link or allowed someone to have access to your information.

Indeed, you shouldn't worry yourself about your personal information as it is already protected from this forum.your personal information are protected and secured in the forum except if you Link or allowed someone to have access to your information.

Frankly, I feel safe while using my cryptocurrencies, and this is the main reason for my desire to learn about it and earn it as well, but I think that the most secure wallets are the cold wallets that cannot be hacked or stolen.

Well with the way we are suppose to be anonymous while using bitcoin , its easy to state that your coins are safe with the address makes its imposible to know what is held where but there is one loop hole , you can lose your coins from a poorly secured wallet , there could be people who can come in and take everything that you own so you ought to be very careful with that.

I believe that privacy in crypto currency is excellent; there is no way to get into a problem with details because it is difficult to even trace where the address is, but the issue with this will arise from the address holders, such as wallets and trading stations or brokers; they must keep the addresses and funds secure because all you have to do is copy and paste and you are done; however, the problem with this would arise from the address holders, such as wallets and trading stations or brokers; they must keep the addresses and funds safe because everything

I think anonymity is at the forefront of cryptocurrency, you can't read a problem with information because it's hard to identify where the address is, but the problem will come from address holders, say wallets and trading stations or brokers, they must keep the address and funds safe because you  All you have to do is copy and paste and continue.

In my opinion, protection is due to the type of wallet, the more secure the better for the user, and there are many types of wallets, so we have to choose the right wallet.

• +2 1

Personal information and digital currencies are highly protected if you use a good and well-known platform but there is always a possibility that you will be hacked so it is best to use cold wallets.

• +2 1

aiham  Avicii

Your personal information is greatly protected in this forum ,yobit account and other popular wallet or sites like blockchain but i can't guarantee about others you have to investigate own your own and see if they are reliable or not 

Edited by usman choudhry

Yes dear Your personal information is hundred percent secure. Don't worry about it. Just make sure that your password must be strong so that hackers cannot hack your account.

I think that is protected from penetration, and recently many subscribers to the forum and this is evidence of good reputation, and I have not heard about any penetration

Yes, my friend, it is protected, but you should not share your personal information or wallet number on websites or open fraudulent e-mails because they simply withdraw your entire balance.

For sure, personal information is only protected. You should be careful not to share personal information and be careful when using the wallet.

I believe that it is secured. You don't save any close to home data about the proprietors of electronic wallets, yet it is important to pick the best and most secure wallets, and blackchain is more ensured than others.

Your personal information will be protected only if you follow the conditions necessary to save money, including choosing the right and most secure wallet, increasing safety on your account in the wallet, and not talking about what people have and good luck.

Yes, it is protected, but you should choose a safe and good wallet and pay attention when filling out some forms, as they may be fraud

• +2 1

This is the key to virtual currencies' popularity, because this is what would render them even more competitive and force them on expected in the coming years, forcing them to include them in government platforms without a doubt.

100%yes in this forum and yobit exchanger and other popular crypto sites.but for the rest I think you need to be extremely careful and cautious while exchanging your details with the site to avoid fallen as a victim of scammers.

Everything depends on you if you have the ability of choosing the wallet which is secure then you data is secure but if we talk about scam then you will loss your data as well so don't be hurry and learn deeply then you will be able to choose your best side..

Yes, during my work in this wonderful forum I believe that our personal information is secure, but you should choose a safe and good wallet, and you should not go through the blocking. As long as you are well 

• Useful or interesting 1

Your personal information will be safe while using cryptoyalk but you also should be careful from hackers by using the strongest password to the account or wallet because they can hack your account and wallet our personal information well protected thanks for the protection system official have done

I think this is up to your wallet if your are using legit and trustworthy wallet no one can ever steal you Money

I have read a post related to this topic and it was also quite helpful. According to my point of view, it simply depends on the person itself whether he keeps his credentials safe or not, while staying here on this platform. If he doesn't share his personal information to someone else, then there is no chance of hacking but if see the other side of the coin, then might be trapped by the scammers. So, be careful and don't share your credentials to someone else.

The level of security is high when it comes to these matters in the field of cryptocurrencies, but also the level of risk is on the rise, so caution is required, and the first step is choosing the right wallet.