Is our data secured in Crypto Websites? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Is our data secured in Crypto Websites?

I ruminate in the main every time we catalog on the chat website near are expressions that give reasons for the requisites and setting of the puzzle on the web, stab recital it. The crypto trading transactions we wear and tear to lock our information and biodata on the riches switch website.

Many, but not all, store user data with ultra security measures, but that does not mean that you provide your credentials for kyc approval on all sites.

A blockchain is a series of blocks that records data in hash functions with timestamps so that the data cannot be changed or tampered with. As data cannot be overwritten, data manipulation is extremely impractical, thus securing data and eliminating centralized points that cybercriminals often target. 

3 minutes ago, AngryBirds said:

We should not join sites of earning frequently without studying them. We should study and have strong research and be very careful in joining such type of websites which require our personal data.

Storing any kind of data online can be unsafe even if you store them in valid websites because although they are safe but hackers are always there and trying to penetrate into domains and steal information. For this reason, many experts emphasize on using external hard drives or cold wallets to store information or your crypto funds because as long as you are not connected to the internet, you are immune from hacking attacks.

• +1 1

Our  personal information about yourself and some scam projects can used our personal information for illegal activities but good sites are safe our personal information. 

yes they are cause there are several hundred IT security expert that work to get the websites more secure everyday and as i know yobit also has good IT expers who work everyday to secure website.

100% of user cryptocurrencies are held offline in cold storage. Crypto.com has also secured cumulative cold storage insurance coverage up to US $250 million to safeguard against theft or direct loss with a market leader in institutional-grade cryptocurrency custody services.

Yes, according to my experience and opinion I think the data of us are secured in the Crypto website. As per I know Crypto is not that much risky. But I would suggest you to always stay aware to stay way from danger.

I think that if you have not been identified on the exchange, then your data is unknown to anyone, even if they have data about your wallet, attackers are unlikely to find out who actually uses this wallet. So your data is safe.

On 22.12.2019 at 22:35, Oxygen said:

I just want to ask you peoples that in your opinion our bio data or trading activities are secured in any website. That they have not ever compromised our personal data even with investigation agencies.? What you guys say?

In case you try to find in the Internet some strongly secured website or service for your data you will find noone. And someone who will name the strongly secured site he will be a liar)))) every site even with high protection may appear to be hacked one day. And there is no guarantee at all that this will not happen to you... So be very careful, it is the world of technologies. And on every strong lock here there always will appear a real genius that will easily unlock it.

Edited by MilaNi

No Doubt "Malta" but you can not ignore Estonia, Estonia is now becoming a hub for new bitcoin/blockchain business. I feel amazed to see this drastic change and growth in Estonia. If you want register a company in Estonia, please visit Consulting24....

If we give our credentials to secure websites then this is safe and if we do the same with non secure websites then its not safe because there thousands pf website which give in free

Its depends on diverse things. capacious exchanges self-assurance is powerdul. They worry about consumer information and funds. purchase it may occur in lesser exchanges. a number of time hackers cut the addict information from exchanges. 

Yes my data are well secured in crypto website. Because I am conscious about my privacy and security activities. I enter in authorised an authentic websites and I work on those and for this i think my datas are secured 

if you don,t share your personal information with other link or websites it will be safe. That's my opinion.

Your data is very secure on websites that are legitimate and trusted by many people but it is not safe on scam websites where the people who created it are out to steal money from people.

if I use  crypto  currency  with proper  security  I think my data is secured .  I don't  use any wifi connection .  and I need  to follow security  system  properly  if I use it properly  my data is absolutely  secured. 

Our data is very secured in cryptocurrency, there will be no any compromised of data unless those hackers were able to find their way to the data

According to my opinion our data will remain secure because this not a fake site. Thousands of people working on this site. 

If data is not secure then why large number of people working. 

On 12/23/2019 at 4:00 PM, Imran jameel said:

Its depends on different things. Big exchanges security is powerdul. They care about user data and funds. Buy it may happen in small exchanges. Some time hackers hack the user data from exchanges. 

Its relies upon various things Big trades security is powerdul They care about client information and assets Buy it might occur in little trades Some time programmers hack the client information from trades

Of course you have data security in the Kipit, it provides security, I have a lot of valuable information that has never been done and creepy bodies can better handle the issues that I would prefer as a secure website.

I think yes here data secured.

Because this is a good site here we earning money.

Crypto website is a good website, our data can be on it Our data on the website is secure Please do not keep your personal data on the site, because maybe this data can also be leaked on the site. 

On 12/22/2019 at 10:35 PM, Oxygen said:

I just want to ask you peoples that in your opinion our bio data or trading activities are secured in any website. That they have not ever compromised our personal data even with investigation agencies.? What you guys say?

Well, that depends on the sites you use. Many crypto sites are scam and they can be easily hacked, so no information will be safe on these sites. But for Blockchain and Yobit and Cryptotalk, our information here are very safe, don't worry.

On 12/23/2019 at 1:35 AM, Oxygen said:

I think it save in our crypto sites but i will suggest you to not give so personal data in these sites.

• +2 1