Is our data secured in Crypto Websites? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Is our data secured in Crypto Websites?

Nope, I dont say it's not safe but it's have a chance to be leaked, hacked, etc but it's still depends on which website, Let's say you have an account on top cryptocurrency exchange like binance or bittrex, Chance to be hacked was small because their security was high.

On 12/23/2019 at 6:32 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

Different sites have different policies. You can't expect all websites to behave in the same way. I have heard that some websites gather people's personal information such as (address, IP, age, job, etc) and give them to some statistical organizations as a way to earn some money. Some other websites claim they keep people's data as secure and hidden as possible. But regardless of website policies, if any website is hacked, all the data in it may be available to hackers and there is nothing you can do about it. So, if you don't want your personal data to be revealed to the public, try to use websites which don't require your identity details for registration.

you are right to have your data 100% protected you must work directly to the block chain and not from pages that have their own conditions but that is difficult if you do not know advanced computing.

On 12/22/2019 at 4:35 PM, Oxygen said:

I just want to ask you peoples that in your opinion our bio data or trading activities are secured in any website. That they have not ever compromised our personal data even with investigation agencies.? What you guys say?

I think it depends for that reason I do not like sites with KYC, you give them your personal data and we do not know what they do with them, or what they will do when their page goes down, but there are large exchanges that can guarantee security to our data.

The data of the investors or entrepreneurs or cryptographic users if they are encrypted or protected on the network, what happens is that the big hackers or cyberspace criminals are also specialized people who seek to violate the security systems of the platform to steal money investors, so we have to be vigilant in creating good access codes to our accounts, but the truth is that this network security vulnerability is a threat.

• +5 1

Not on any website, a lot depends on what they request, the country in which you reside or the policies that this website participates in

There are even some crypto websites, like some scammy airdrops, that are oriented on stealing personal data. But big crypto websites, like exchanges, usually have good protection.

regarding crypto they always say if you dont own the wallet keys then it is more likely you can lose your funds in the case there is hacker attack on the exchange website, and regarding your personal data less we give our data out the better

it depends on the place where you leave your information, in some it is not worth it but there are enough very good and with enough security 

Yes, completely safe, since no one can penetrate the blockchain, now if you put your data on a phishing page you will be lost, you have to be very careful.

I see it difficult, the fact that they have a lot of information about us makes them appealing to those data and information companies, surely more than one already sold all that information accumulated to those companies, on our part we should not give all the information of us including a Kyc in pages of doubtful to proceed since we run a lot of risk in such a situation.

• +1 1

Yes, your data is secure on this website.  Because this website is very internationally known, this web site has a lot of users.  So there is no chance of your data being stolen here. Your data is save 

I consider that our information is secured in Crypto talk because otherwise there would not be the number of affiliated subscribers as you have and each one posts a number of daily messages giving their opinions openly without any fear of being penalized.

There is different websites using different political systems and I think crypto platform created by professionals so i assuming they cannot hacked easily and your informations safe 

• +4 1

On 12/22/2019 at 10:35 PM, Oxygen said:

I just want to ask you peoples that in your opinion our bio data or trading activities are secured in any website. That they have not ever compromised our personal data even with investigation agencies.? What you guys say?

I don't think that our private data that we send to websites in the form of KYC are secure. I've read many times about hacks and private data leaks. They are later sold to scammers and the fun begins with the hunt for our accounts. For this reason it is better to not use many websites and don't do KYC.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

It is a given that once you send your identity it will be used for more than just confirmation. It will be given to authorities as exchnges are often requested to do that in all countries and it can be given or stolen by hackers too and I don't know which is most dangerous from these.

• +4 2

Cryptocurrency  actually do  need anything from your personal data the data is asked by the exchanges so If there is safe or not no one can say that with certainity.

• +4 1

i think it is depended on how big some exchanges. If big exchanges, i think is is safe because it ha a good security since they are protecting the users and the funds itself. But i think there is a chance that hackers can hack some exchanges.

• +2 2

Most crypto sites have very high security just to ensure that the safety of their members data are extremely protected from potential vulnerable hackers. 

• +4 1

Depending on the website and how they treat the customers private information. I am suspicious though that they don't care a lot and they don't treat customers private metrics and data in a way that will secure them and not allow theft after hacks. It is better to not give your private information to anybody.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think its secured from legislative agencies because its not possible for them to track its transactions. But its full of scammers so we must  register through secondary email specifically for crypto. And enable 2fa to keep ourselves safe 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I think not so making KYC is not something I like to see and I always avoid the websites asking for identity. Anything they ask can be used against us so it is a matter of big importance to avoid KYC. Now crypto can be legal but later it maybe not. Or the opposite which is most probably.

• +4 1

Crypto is very safety site... Crypto have many member ... All member  information  is valuable ... Crypto all information  keep very safely ... There are many website who is not secure... There are many scammer in crypto so.additional data should not be provided  without data to needs be provided... 

Yes brother our data are all safe in the cryptotalk because it provides a great kind of security facilities, it provides a security for our income and we need to transfer it to the wallet where more security is provided.

4 hours ago, cryptovlek said:

It is a given that once you send your identity it will be used for more than just confirmation. It will be given to authorities as exchnges are often requested to do that in all countries and it can be given or stolen by hackers too and I don't know which is most dangerous from these.

KYC in general is not safe, once you have submitted your data, you have no control over it it is the site you provided them to can do wherever they want.. So i think it is up to us to provide those information only when very necessary and the site we provide them to must have a good and long standing reputation.

• +3 1
  • +4 1