Is our data secured in Crypto Websites? - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Oxygen

Is our data secured in Crypto Websites?

On the exchange, yes, my funds are protected and I am sure of that. At some point, you need to transfer your funds to your wallet, it’s more reliable..

• +2 1

Our data in crypto sites is not secured, hackers can hack the site, and our information there will hack  and for sure they will sell our information in to the dark web.

• +3 1

My dear friend Basically, the site does not ask you for any personal data except for your e-mail, and for sure that this site saves your data with full protection and safety and does not provide it in any way.

• +1 1

On 12/24/2019 at 4:29 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

It depends on which site you are using. If you use a real site then I think your data safe such as yobit, Binance. But if you use Scam or Fake site, your data is not safe.

Of course they are,our personal details are secured in the cryptotalk as long as we also kept it a secret,be rest assured that no third party will coke to know about any of your data's, talk less of tampering with them

• +1 1

Yes our data is really secured in the crypto talk currency platform as we know that no one can get access to the chains without any permission but I will advise my fellow crypto talk currency platform members to be careful as we know there are a lot of scammers and hackers in the forum so we should be careful with people we are sharing our personal information with and we should take note 

• +1 1

Your personal data is secured in crypto talk unless you share them with someone who attends to scam you so pay attention where you put your informations 

• +3 1

Actually, I think it is best that whenever you engage into cryptocurrencies. Diffently, You have to be carefull about your data.We should study and have strong research and be very careful in joining such type of websites which require our personal data.

Yes, but if you are investing or putting this data in the right place because not all places are safe, it may be some way to defraud you and it is not safe at all

• +4 1

i am new in it. so i do not surety of the your data. i hear that many websites take your data and they share to the other person with the evil of money. and data is leaked and track you all information and your property. so it is not a good to share the data to anyone.

• +5 1

I am working from a month i have a no problem about this. In the creating account on it you have a gmail and create the passward. And your earning is not stolen from account. 

• +5 1

Yes mate our data is safe in crypto website. Im using crypto for a while. I didnt face any problem. But try be careful of scammer. They will give you proposal to earn double money. Dont fall into their trap. Dont share your personal information with others. Make strong password. 

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend Yes here at the encryption forum our data is protected and it is difficult to penetrate our account and subject it to theft, but you have to be very careful of scammers and you should not show your password and personal data to anyone who was even your account is not stolen and the loss of your encrypted currency

• +1 1

This relates to the site itself, do not provide your personal data to any site if you are not completely sure that it has not been provided to anyone. Some sites make profits by providing your personal data to a specific party, so you have to be very careful.

• +3 1

The first account we must keep our important expensive and crypto-releated expensive. The second account should be kept for normal use. If the double account is not posibble then we should keep the password secret of your account

Of course, our data is safe here, and we must provide all our personal information in order to verify our account and not impersonate you from another person. I trust blindly in the cryptocurrency system.

• +2 1

The securely of our accounts is related to the sites that we signed up there so I am sure that our accounts here is safe but some sites maybe our accounts will not be safe.

• +1 1

Most of our data that we share on the internet, will always have the possibility of it being stolen, and these cryptocurrency sites are no exemption, it is always important that you protect your identity especially in platforms like this. 

The penetration of digital currency portfolios has become one of the things that abound in the world of crypto, and therefore any investor or trader in this market must undertake the process of protecting his digital currencies, after the spread of many hackers in that area, and it became easy to penetrate the unprotected portfolios Enough enough.

• +3 1

It's not that it's secured, because most websites are dangerous if you give them your personal data pr information. So, unless the websites are very trusted and have a very great reputation, it's okay to consider them safe on their websites. But, don't give them to just any websites.

• +2 1

The penetration of digital currency portfolios has become one of the things that abound in the world of crypto, and therefore any investor or trader in this market must undertake the process of protecting his digital currencies, after the spread of many hackers in that area, and it became easy to penetrate the unprotected portfolios Enough enough.

• +5 1

Honestly, my dear friend, I have some fear because of the electronic wallet or accounts on the web as I prefer the offline wallet as I consider it more secure

• +1 1

It is a very important question and anyone who joins the work on the Internet is asked by my dear friend, I think there is nothing safe 100% but it is safe enough as long as you do not share your personal information and passwords with anyone or post them online

On 12/23/2019 at 1:35 AM, Oxygen said:

I just want to ask you peoples that in your opinion our bio data or trading activities are secured in any website. That they have not ever compromised our personal data even with investigation agencies.? What you guys say?

No our data is not secured in the crypto websites. I want to tell you that the crypto sites are not safe because the hacker may hacker the crypto sites and steal our useful information. It is not too much difficult for a genius hacker to hack a crypto site.

I do not trust a lot in websites, so I do my best to protect my data, and I only give my personal information to secure sites that I trust, because most of the data on the Internet is vulnerable to piracy at any moment.

• +2 1

On 4/10/2021 at 8:25 PM, Dohan master said:

I have noticed that It depends on the security measures the exchange takes. The top exchanges usually come up with great security and insurance so it is usually safe to store your trading funds there. however for your long term investments you should always consider storing them in a private wallet. they are the safest ones.

But the part of security is invisible to determine for normal eyes of a person who is not a developer, so how to know for sure that a certain website has a good security?