Can I make money with Bitcoin? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
elharam

Can I make money with Bitcoin?

On 09.10.2020 at 00:08, elharam said:

of cause, my friend. If you wanna start you way in crypto world. I say to you. It is time to begin

Yes much more society have earn wit bittcoin absolutely wit the help of this great forum crypto talk u can make money because is free risk

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I am new here I want to ask that I don't know about trading or earning because I joined just now because its to hard

• -3 1

Yes, you could literally make money out of bitcoin or any crypto currency out there available in the market. It is actually the reason why it is getting more popular throughout the days since it is becoming more promising compared to depositing to banks as they do not have that confidence in letting their money there as they are not really secured about their assets. Crypto currency is profitable especially if you know how it works. This works the same on how the stocks market work since we are also about to follow the certain flow of movement to their price ranges in the market as you go on to trade to generate profit out of trading the currency you have chosen.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/9/2020 at 2:08 AM, elharam said:

Yes you can, you can trade with Bitcoin to make good money. 

Or you can buy bitcoin at low price now and sell it when price goes high. 

Bitcoin is performing very good this year it can give you a good profit. 

Its price is already almost $15,400. And there is a prediction that its price will touches to $20,000 at the end of this year. 

So, if you buy a bitcoin now or if prediction goes righ about its price you can surely earn good profit from bitcoin. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

certainly bitcoin is a great source of income especially now that its value is growing, for new users I recommend starting with faucets and airdrops then once they have become a little more expert they can move on to bounty campaigns, mining and trading I recommend it only to truly experienced users who can take risks

• +1 1

In fact, we can make a lot of money in cryptocurrencies, trading and marketing. I think Bitcoin is the future currency of the world.  Because Bitcoin project buying and selling is popular about transactions for project business.

yes, you can definitely earn money from bitcoin, and there are a lot of ways to do so, the easiest one is just buy bitcoin and hold it until prices go up, but this one will take time and you won't get as huge of profits as for example trading, so make sure you know what you want to do first

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

There are two ways how you can make money from bitcoin, the first  one is to make a long term investment  and secind is to learn trading on different plateforms. 

Bitcoin, my friend, is a cryptocurrency that has its own market and investments that enable you to make very reasonable financial gains
Therefore,  you can earn from this currency, but you have to be careful with  investment and rely on reliable platforms such as yobit so that you are not exposed to fraud

It is main source of income, investing in Bitcoins has become so popular for its transactions and for its commercial value.,my best option to invest in btc generated good profits. That ambition does not let you lose your mind. 

i think you mean to make money in crypto , well of course you can but at first you need to gain knowledge and experience in the field so you don't end losing that you  made or what you have , you can start by reading here in any section related to crypto , there are hundreds of useful topics that can benefit you until you choose your way of earning either it was trading or investing or any other type so you start your own work and earn from it

• +2 1

On 10/8/2020 at 5:08 PM, elharam said:

@elharam That is the idea, of course you can make money with BTC, we all do it but I doubt that we will use it in our finances, bitcoin is a cryptocurrency used in order to make money or save as an asset reserve, its essence is to compete and displace the fiat money that exist in the countries and that govern local financial operations.
If the BTc is digital money, that is why it is very feasible to earn with its trade, although because it is a volatile currency, which can go down or rise in price at a certain time, it implies that money can also be lost with its use.
But in essence Gnara is what is sought with bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

100% yes because that is major purpose of crypto currency market is way  of income all what u need  too do is invest that will fish u more money 

Edited by iberahim

Of course, you can earn with bitcoin. For example, you can write posts on this forum and earn 1000 sat (btc) from everyone posts, which has a positive mark. And you can earn 1 talk from everyone your marks, and 10 talk from everyone post, which has nonnegative mark

Of course you can make money from Btc as it provides you many opportunities to invest, trade and also store you 

Bitcoin offers you a lot of habits to produce money, you truly hold to become skilled at a petty about how to find time for currency with this cryptocurrency, and invest in moderation, so that you earn not very by insufficiently and achieve not collapse because you feel like to earn a lot.

On 10/8/2020 at 10:37 PM, marcog045 said:

Yes ,you can earn money by trading , but you need great intuition

You can make huge Monday with cryptocurrencies but you need to know a lot of things to be able to do that. Crypto currencies are just like normal fiat currencies and you have to earn it to be able to own it. So you have to go through various ways if earning crypto. You could try hodling or trading.

Yes of course ! You can earn more money with Bitcoin Because the price of bitcoin in the market is very high. But first you have to earn bitcoin that requires hardworking then you will make more money by trading or investing.

• +1 1

Its really 100% true.Making mney with crypto is much easier and there are many risks .you can earn from here without investing. Only  Denis to understand it, If you want to  lot of make money from here you have to invest .

thank you

The depends on which type of money, but the answer is yes. You can make money but don't expect it to be as easy as you are thinking, you will have to work a lot for you to achieve it. Because it's not easy. You have to either invest or trade.

• +1 1