What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Page 26 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

Hi guys, my favorite currency is Solana, it is a great project and one of the blockchains with the best features. I love solana and all her technology, I love USDT because it helps me keep my money stable and move my money without fee

i like the following coins.

one (staking)

storj (node running for passive income)

NOIA (node running for passive income)

BNB (for participating in new projects)

My favorite coin is Bitcoin and favorite token is BAT from the Brave browser. I can make profits by doing the trades of BAT tokens. Last time I earned a good amounts of profits from BAT token trade. Bitcoin is good for all types of traders.

Btc is my favorite and maybe I will try ETH  in the future i don't think it matters what is your favorite coin but it depends on what coin you are best with and know how it going to make you profit. 

my favourite coin is lite coin...because lite coins value is good and I can earn it easily,,,besides bitcoin is also my favourite coin,, but I cannot earn it...my favourite coin is easy cash token...I have now 777 easy cash token..

My favourite ethereum, BAT. It is one of the most popular crypto currency in the world. It is also useful token. 

It all depends on your expectations and luck when choosing coins.

1 hour ago, sato907 said:

Let me give information about the coins I invested in. I am investing in ETH. I also want to invest in cloud mining. I am doing research on top of that. In addition, I am buying BAT coins nowadays.

@sato907 I am going to buy a BNB token in the future , as it allows me not only to increase my capital in long-term investment, but also by staking coins on the binance exchange to receive dividends in the form of annual interest in another cryptocurrency.

Of course BTC and then there is also such coins as ETH, LTC, DOGE,. I like them because they have a project behind them. You can buy them almost at any time and do not worry about them scamming. Which makes them good coins for investing.

My favorite coin is Bitcoin the original, the first; the one that was given to us as a gift to show us that our money can be OURS, and not be stolen by some banker in search of more profits at any given moment.

On 26.09.2019 at 20:21, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

I hold BTC, ETH, TRON, CARDANO and a couple od DeFi tokens (YFI and UNI). I think to have some BTC (at least 30% on your overall investments) in your bag is a must. The most stable and predictable coin, (if predictability is applicable to crypto) one must have to balance the risky ones. ETH is a second coin, goes after BTC, sometimes it gives more revenue during a rally since it's growth rate is higher. And also a couple of risky but highly marginal tokens like YFI and UNI, that can give xx growth.

Edited by dmi65
mistakes

For me, I prefer two currencies, the first of which is Bitcoin, which is the first currency in the world, and I earn from it, and the second is Dogecoin, which is a currency that is not miserable and I trade with it on the platform

I, like many, still prefer bitcoin as the main cryptocurrency, but now the market is replete with a large number of promising coins, so stellar and tezos attracted my attention.

On 26.09.2019 at 22:21, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

I, like many, still prefer bitcoin as the main cryptocurrency, but now the market is replete with a large number of promising coins, so stellar and tezos attracted my attention. Stellar attracted me with its free policy towards the coin, tezos, in turn, attracted me with its technological structure and reliability.

For me, bitcoin. Because it is an unbreakable currency that is very popular coin. It is go high in price every day. There is also a good coin called Stellar technology.  It is my favorite coins. Have a nice day ☺️!

For trading, it is ATOM for me as it's price is quite predictable. But Bitcoin is the most solid coin ever and I think it has a good potential to increase in price. 

My favourite coin after BTC and ETH are XRP and TRX which have great potential to become mainstream. I also like DOGE as I have been using it a lot on Yobit as a trading pair.

My favorite currency is litcoin (LTC) has a future that currency could rise in price in the future a lot we use it to make withdrawal transfers since its fees are low but not only for that reason people have confidence in this currency and keep buying and mining it listed in many exchanges.

• +5 1

Bitcoin is my favorite currency since it has a high dominance in the market, also ethereum since it has a great future due to the large number of applications in the market, it is interesting to see what will happen to these cryptocurrencies.

My favorite is Ethereum, I have saved I know that its value will increase a lot, it is a great project, especially now that they are launching Ethereum 2.0, it will be a great boost for this cryptocurrency and it will grow a lot by itself without depending on bitcoin, also if bitcoin counts, it also pushes the other cryptos to go up. So being such a solid cryptocurrency I have decided to save an amount of ethereum, it will be a great investment in the future.

My favourite coin is Btc of course 

And I love Ethereum , it's a good project, and I invest in it with a good money 

Also  I prefer chain link , band , dot,. Eos , neo , enjin coin , 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.