What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Page 33 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

Bitcoin is my most favourite coin.It has a greate value and has a worldwide popularity.Bitcoin is the most accepted coin around the world.It has secured wallets and it's value is increasing day by day.Earning platforms for bitcoin are also increasing.If i want to choose one coin after bitcoin,it is lite coin or ltc and trx or tron.

On 9/26/2019 at 11:21 PM, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

My favorite crypto currency is bitcoin because bitcoin is the best currency in the crypto world and we can get much profits easily from the bitcoin trading and mining. I am very interested in bitcoin and I want to earn money from the bitcoin trade. Bitcoin has a great price and good market demand. It has a bright future also. 

My favorite currency is the daisy, because the currency of choice dosage has a large community at first and then every time the value of the daisy is stable and it is possible for a long hold.  And my favorite token is BAT, because BAT still has a unique program that always comes up on the big exchange list and makes you interested.

I would say that my favorite currency is Dash, because of the node system it uses, its technology seems interesting to me and in the case of tokens, I would say that the best from my point of view is OGN or OUSD, both are ownedby origin and They have a fairly stable project that is still being developed.

• +3 1

It's definitely Bitcoin, apart from these, I have very few favorite currencies to be honest with, however, I also do privacy like cryptocurrency because of the nature of the security and the nature of ensuring secure transactions that we sometimes need them badly.

• +1 1

I have to say my favorite coins has to be Monero or ZCash. Then litecoin & eth. Monero & Zcash are real privacy coins, secure & faster in transaction speed than BTC I think monero & zec will soon take off agin in price. They will give btc a run for its money.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I'm sure every currency will return to its highest price if it is bullish. So I don't know why no one remembers BCH, if I like BCH, history has shown that BCH is the most expensive number two after Bitcoin.

My favorite coin is Bit coin and it will remain my favorite always and my favorite token is Talk token and I now that it's price is not good in the market, but I have strong believe on this token and InshAllah it's value will raise up.

• +4 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. My favorite currency is Bitcoin. I like it very much. And that would be my favorite currency. Work Cryptal using Bitcoin. I use Bitcoin for security and transactions, you can use it if you want.

I use a lot of litecoin it is very good but however I highly recommend wave for the simple fact that its commission for yobit which is the exchange I use is very low and this is totally good for me.

I always choose the BTC and eth because these two coins are my favorite coins I also invest in these coins and take good return back... And my favorite token is talk token because now a time I buy some talk token and hold with him for the some duration of time.. I know after some time they definitely go up so that's time I sell it and take good benefits from this...

• +1 1

For example, I currently have tokens from a blockchain game called small love potion SLP according to what I read that will go up due to a measure that the creators of the game will do so I went and invest.

My favorite coin or token are bitcoin and the talk token which is the only option I can afford now. Talk token is my favorite for now and am balance. I really enjoy using bitcoin especially as the prices are mostly good over time and this prices keep rising. It is very good but however I highly recommend wave for the simple fact that its commission for yobit which is the exchange I use is very low and this is totally good for me.

Looking at todays situation my favorite coin right now is etherum because it was not that expensive to start investing when price of ethereum was around 100$-200$ (it's all time low was 85$), and profit looking at todays situation from ethereum is very good.

My beloved digital currencies are Bitcoin, ethereum, and XRP. Bitcoin is the most well known crypto currency. Its prevalence is because of its unpredictability and change in its cost. Notwithstanding, I additionally treat protection as a crypto currency money in light of the idea of the security and secure nature of the exchanges that they at times need to guarantee our terrible requirements.

My favorite Altcoins are Ethereum, Polkadot, Kusama (KSM) , Enjin (ENJ) , Sandbox (SAND), Algorand (ALGO) , Binance coin (BNB) and Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR).

I think they have great projects and very good potential in Blockchain for further expansion and profit opportunities for the future. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Hello my friend, I prefer trading in the ETH currency because I see it as the second popular currency after Bitcoin and it has a brilliant future, according to my estimation.

On 9/26/2019 at 1:21 PM, SastraID said:

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future 

Dogecoin is a very good cryptocurrency for me, so I prefer Dogecoin, because I have noticed that it always gives great impulses throughout history and much more when the market is in red. DOGE rises in price and this is not something normal that should happen because of what I think is a big thing.

Right now I am holding BTC and ETH as I am interested in both and have many good hopes from both these crypto coins in future.Bitcoin  is the most stable cryptocurrency and is rising currently and ETH is the second most stable currency so there is no risk of these yo going dead thats why I am holding it and waiting for the best time yo generate profit from these.Good Luck to all .

I'm holding Bitcoin and Ethereum but nothing else at the moment. I was hoping that the dip would destroy many altcoins but that didn't happen at the effect I wanted to see. So sadly Bitcoin will probably have to keep dealing with many shitcoins that shouldn't exist. Not all are bad but even Ethereum I was only holding for the trade, I have no hope for most of the altcoins.

Digital coins are generally used in the same way as a real-life coin is – as money. You can think of coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Monero just like the coins in your wallet or piggy bank. Often, they don’t serve any other purpose than to be used as money. I prefer bitcoin because of its variety and it increases its value time to time.

My most favourite coin is lite coin. I think this is the only coin which price can make lots of profit at a single time and you can loss a lot in one second. I use this coin for transactions and sometimes I use it for trading also.

I like btc and ehterium as well as both are trusted world wide and there is been improvement in their worth day by day.They are earning a good reputation in the crypto world globally i think one day these currencies will replace fiat currencies.And i like tokens too and now a days tokens price is increasing incredably which is a good sign.