How the currency being burned? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

How the currency being burned?

In fact, I did not know how to burn cryptocurrencies.  You gained a lot of valuable information through your post.  I hope that you publish this valuable information a lot.  The world of cryptocurrencies needs a lot of knowledge.  Every day we learn something new in this wonderful forum.

The cryptocurrency almost is not able to burned because this is a good chance to adopt the cryptocurrency because all the world is moved toward the digital currency and this is the era of technology and this is very good chance to get the profit in the cryptocurrency

I think that this method will cause a loss for the team that supports the currency, however many experts say that burning cryptocurrencies helps increase the price of cryptocurrencies, as happened in the currency of TWT

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is one of the best currency which is used as a digital currency in all over the world and there are several peoole attached to this site from all over the world and earned much and more profitable earning from this real base earning platforum. So i also advised to all members to read the safety precuations which is very vaulabe and useful for you  and your work on this btc online earning platforum.

And i also advised to to always connect to your seniors and ask the solution of your problems while during working on it.

Indeed, it is exciting and new information for me, and it will be a good solution if the currency suffers from a collapse and its number is very large, there are approximately 3 million bitcoins that cannot be accessed, I was thinking what if that money returned to the market and what would happen to the price of Bitcoin

• +3 1

Is that really happening if it is so than it means that yo I mean isn't it a scammer way of getting benefits the people who do this are really mean I mean is it even allowed just let the currency make its own way don't interfare.

• +4 1

Thank you for this useful information that you shared with us. I knew why the currency is being burned in order to reduce the supply and return the price of the currency to increase, but I did not know the methods that they do to burn the currency and that we can send cryptocurrencies to a zero address.

• +1 1

Hello brother, I did not know anything about this topic of burning coins, but thanks to your publicion I was able to learn, I hope you continue to publish these types of interesting topics, so that all the new members, we can continue learning.

• +2 1

I didn't know that there were such things in digital currencies either But the question here is can they destroy our coins that we got ??

How can we avoid this?

• +2 1

Thank you really for this useful information that burning a currency really helps to raise its price. Through burning, the number of currencies becomes less on the market

• +1 1

The key method of burning a currency is to avoid using it; stopping the currency from circulating in the economy is the safest way. As a result, the aforementioned currency becomes extinct, and its value begins to plummet.

My thoughts, my friend, were few about burning this currency, so I hope, my friend, that my statement will be about burning the currency, so thank you very much, my friend, for this participation

I do not know much about the issue of burning cryptocurrencies, but I believe that what is meant by the process of burning currencies is to achieve economic balance and raise the value of the cryptocurrency

• +3 1

It is true that burning coins is the process of permanently removing coins from circulation, which reduces the total supply, and works so that the coin holder contacts the combustion function, indicating that he wants to burn a specific amount of coins, the contract will then verify that the person already owns the coins he wants Burning them in his wallet, but if the person does not have enough coins, or if the mentioned number is invalid, the burning function will not be executed and if he has enough, the coins will be deducted from his wallet and then the total supply of that currency will be updated and the coins will be burned, if You have implemented the burn function to burn your digital currencies. It will be destroyed forever. It is impossible to recover coins after they have been burned.

This is the first time that I am actually hearing about how cryptocurrecy are been burnt, though sincerely I don't see any reason why they should be burned because if they are not any useful, then they should try to give it to people.

This is the first time that I am actually hearing about how cryptocurrecy are been burnt, though sincerely I don't see any reason why they should be burned because if they are not any useful, then they should try to give it to people.

• +1 1

What I understood from your post is that it is a method that is used when the currency’s value increases dramatically in order to stop its growth and this, in my opinion, is a relatively good thing, and it affects the stability of the currency at a specific number

The coin burning is a method to increase the value of a coin by burning some of it with every transaction. When some coins are burnt the total supply of coins in circulation goes lower and the price goes higher. This is also done to keep the value of a coin stable and to encourage investors not to sell their coins. Only coins that support proof of burn (POB) can use this strategy.

• +1 1

In my openion that the burning currency is due to the increasing rate of the currency and its consistansy .

My dear friend. The beginning of the amount burned is never recovered because there will be no number or address to recover it and for the company it is doing so to restructure the infrastructure or other reasons related to the development or redevelopment of the company's economy. Thank you 

Hello dear, I think currency being burned on different occasions, it's too stricky to find out how all this happened?? Well actually I have personally no more idea about this, I am sorry to say, but I will get this idea soon...

• +3 1

The coin burning is a method to increase the value of a coin by burning some of it with every transaction. When some coins are burnt the total supply of coins in circulation goes lower and the price goes higher. This is also done to keep the value of a coin stable and to encourage investors not to sell their coins. Only coins that support proof of burn (POB) can use this strategy.

• +2 1

My thoughts regarding currency consuming were low I didn't think a lot about currency consuming, yet I got a great deal of data from this post. Would i be able to get familiar with significantly more data about a little currency from this gathering and your post has helped me a tron, increasing the value of currency for this circulation 

Many members do not know much how to burn cryptocurrencies to solve the problem of inflation and I think that your post will help them understand everything, a lot of currencies are being burned to help the project to grow well like what is happening now with BNB

• +1 1

I didn't know much about currency burning, I was seeing it on some topics without explanation, but I think this method would not cause prices to rise dramatically, it could collapse at a later time. Nothing is certain, but thank you for the information.

The process of burning currencies depends on the conversion and transmission of the currency by the crypto metal, who have super-powerful computers to verify the special transactions of the cryptocurrencies that are conducted on the system of "proof of work".