Do you think Satoshi Nakamoto will appear one day ? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
majeron

Do you think Satoshi Nakamoto will appear one day ?

I do not think so, if he wanted to appear, he would have done that long ago, but time passes and his currency is increasing its market value day by day, and thus his profits and wealth are definitely increasing.I think he likes it like this because the question of his identity is causing a stir and debate everywhere .

In fact, my dear friend, I do not have any information about this matter, but I think that it will appear one day, and he will present new and advanced things and will get wider fame and progress in this wonderful field.

For me I don't think satoshi nakamoto will appear one day we are just going to see people that will claim to be him but am sure that the real him will appear anytime

I don't think they will appear any more. Cause it's been more than 10 years past but they didn’t appear yet. So i think it will never happen. They won't appear in future. But personally i want to see satoshi nakamoto. 

Satoshi chose the characteristic of the currency he chose, which is working in secret. I do not expect that it will appear, because that may pose a threat to his life after this wonderful achievement that he did.

I don't think he will ever show himself,
If he wanted to appear and announce himself, he would have appeared long ago,
Also, how will he be identified as Satoshi Nakamoto, the inventor of Bitcoin, what will be an indication that he is the one who actually invented Bitcoin.

• +2 1

I think there is no news about it yet so I don't think it will be in the future .. He is in a good position to control Bitcoin and can work with it even though we don't know he is Satisfied Nakamoto.

Based on my opinion, I don’t think that Satoshi Nakamoto the inventor of bitcoin will show himself to us, because as an inventor of a popular crypto currency they want himself privately for the sake of his security. We know that there’s a lot of bad guys in the world so if show himself publicly his life would be in danger so that he wants his identity  in private. Also, we don’t know if he is an individual or a group of people that hiding in name of Satoshi Nakamoto.

• +3 1

Satoshi Nakamato is my favorite character in crypto world since he is the founder of the Bitcoin so he is the king. I don't know he will appear one day but he has the largest bitcoin possession so if he decides to sell his bitcoins, the bitcoin price will dump very badly

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I don't think he'll appear someday, i beileve he's dead. Just think if you create something that huge ,and you have more than 1m bitcoin , could you wait that long. I don't know maybe he'll appear and he's waiting more higher price, but i also beileve if he start to use his bitcoins , market price will decrease because people will scared if he sell all of his bitcoins.

I really want to see that but i don't beileve he will reveal himself. We don't even know is he or she, maybe there was a team behind that name. I don't want to consider that but he might be dead, i think this is most reasonable theory because if he wasn't dead, he'll probably use some of his bitcoins.

Beware of fakes not genuine. Who will claim him. It is impossible to show yourself to the world. I myself do not think that the real Satoshi Nakamoto will be made public.

It is a very strange assumption that raised a question in my head, if he appeared one day which is not totally impossible to happen , can he claim all the available Bitcoin back regarding that he is the one who started it and to him should go all the available ones? I mean is it legitimate for him to do this? 

• +2 1

Yes my friend you said absolutely right I can agree with you we are hoping so that one day this will be apear and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to be keep up your work daily that is given you the benefit

well i think he will never appear as he came to give the start for the cryptocurrency. moreover this is not a real name and we don't know anything about the inventor even after 10 years. i think he will come again only in case to tell us that the era of cryptocurrencies is over , it is just my theory

Satoshi is not just one person, he is a group not one person. Even if Satoshi be it they, he or she appear one day, he has no control over bitcoin as bitcoin is 100% decentralized. 

• +2 1

I don't think Satoshi Nakamoto will reappear. It is already time that he makes his appearance, assuming he is still living and free. It is also unfortunate that nobody recognized him when he was free and available.

No dear I don't think it will happen.no one know who is Satoshi Nakamota.many people try to find him but they couldn't not find him.so it is impossible to find him.if he will spear one day then it is very good because we all wants to see him.

I assume that the entity is a he because as far as I know the name of the entity is somewhat a Japanese name and is used commonly to male. I am not trying to be judgmental here over the gender of this entity but I would like to say that there is a possibility that he would appear if and only if that is a person and not an organization or group. 

I assume that the entity is a he because as far as I know the name of the entity is somewhat a Japanese name and is used commonly to male. I am not trying to be judgmental here over the gender of this entity but I would like to say that there is a possibility that he would appear if and only if that is a person and not an organization or group. 

I do not think he will appear some how at the place of highest rise he is not appeared and that is why you can not expect from him, when they will be deleted, the money, maybe it comes to collect the empty wallet.

Well I believe if he still alive he will definitely come out someday to talk more about his inventions and probably talk more on other possibilities. 

well nothing is impossible in the world we leave today, and there's is hope thaw he will surely appear someday but when will that day be.

Yes, it would be good to know who was the person who created the BITCOIN to thank him for his great creation that will undoubtedly lead us to our financial freedom, the problem is that it would be very negative for the price as they begin to sell in a row for fear of selling the BTC they have in their possession which would bring the price to a very low level.

My opinion is that one day this creator will appear showing his face for his creation and all the great advances that he brought to the economy and will explain to us why he had to disappear, giving new functions of the crypto market and the best way to mine this cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it will not appear if Satoshi will appear again I think it is good for bitcoins. Bitcoin price will be rise up. We need to more about Satoshi Nakamato. It is a great man and it's idea is very great. Bitcoin is a best coin for trading.