Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
oussama23

Will Bitcoin or cryptocurrency be widely accepted?

Initaly when bitcoin was started number of countries rejected it but now at this time most of them accepted it again and with the passages of time when it's worth will increase in future then all countries will surely accept it and mostly cryptocurrencies went to be accepted in future and the reason for their rejection is only that these all curriencies having no existance and all of them are counted as digital curriencies only. 

I’m sure it will be accepted it’s just a matter of time. It’s inevitable as cryptocurrency has so many advantages and more and more people get involved each day. I think the first country will be China as it’s already developing its national crypto currency. 

I believe that Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies will advance and flourish in every country in the world, and they will be bought and sold in huge numbers, but you must be patient because we need time

Yes its will because now this platform are doing very good work and had many members who working hard day and night for this website success and also theirs so i think nearly all over the world accept it.

It can be accepted later because Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is developing world wide and later it will be accepted. As we all wish to have a great look on that day. 

On 10/8/2020 at 5:07 PM, oussama23 said:
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has bloomed since 2009. Will it be accepted and regulated by the central bank to be used as trading mechanism in the near future? Albeit there has been minimal informal usage of Bitcoin in some trading.

Also, which country would be possibly become the first in regulating the use of cryptocurrency in daily transaction?

As the rate of Bitcoin is increasing day by day it is true that cryptocurrency will be used as a regular currency in this world in future. The time will come soon when the cryptocurrency can be used as a regular currency.

I am hopeful for best future of crypto and Bitcoin currencies.in coming days there are much possibilities of great demand of all these currencies.so try to gain a hub of knowledge about these existing currencies.

We have many cryptocurrency in the world, is will say yes if central bank can regulate it and certain measure should taken against scammers and hackers I think yes it can be use 

• +1 1

On 10/8/2020 at 5:07 PM, oussama23 said:
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency has bloomed since 2009. Will it be accepted and regulated by the central bank to be used as trading mechanism in the near future? Albeit there has been minimal informal usage of Bitcoin in some trading.

Also, which country would be possibly become the first in regulating the use of cryptocurrency in daily transaction?

Digital currencies are progessing very rapidly. Different banks and comapnies are shifting to digital currencies. The current trends show that crypto currencies will soon be used world wide and will be used for selling and purchasing various items. 

• +1 1

Since its launch, Bitcoin has been breaking records continuously. I guess there has never been a currency rising this fast until now. People show a lot of attention. I think it can be used in daily life in the near future.

• +2 1

Yes no doubt bitcoin and cryptocurrency can be accept on widely scope. With the passage of time and use of technology most people are making intrest in bitcoin or cryptocurrency.  So it would be good if we say bitcoin is most popular and have most common use. Yes with time it would be accept as widely .

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies will certainly reach major countries and will be dealt with alongside national currencies, all of this because of their fame and the increase in demand for them, some major countries have already started trading them in certain areas, I think that the first countries that will deal with cryptocurrencies are America, because cryptocurrencies It started almost there.

Bitcoin already reached the highest place. I think bitcoin will not be used in future for all transaction. Litecoin will be suitable coin for all transaction. or any new coin will be launched for daily transaction.

• +1 1

Hope is the best thing I think you nowadays it is difficult that government accept cryptocurrency what after more than 20 or 25 years they will think  that all government policies will be on Bitcoin

6 minutes ago, Amtyaz61 said:

Bitcoin will receive almost worldwide last week e-bank "paypal" adopted bitcoin in 2021.

I think we can see the good news next year

I am agree with your point it is not far that government government will accept all trading will be on cryptocurrency if you think ok that the head will start 2021 maybe then they will start 2030

With the situation of the world about crypto currencies nowadays as come spreading in the world, in 2009 Bitcoin was introduced to the world as digital world transaction, and that the future of crypto currencies is bright in near future.

Yes my friend why not specially everyone knows that nowadays going to spread around the world. I like the cryptocurrency the reason is that it's the same overtime and also give us much benefits and profits. on the other hand everyone knows that bitcoin is the top best currency in cryptocurrency. I love it because I have interests in which and of course bitcoin give us not benefits. So guys wish you all the best for your future working here on crypto talk. 

There is a great probability that the countries adopt crypto, nitcoin has a great potential to be accepted as legal currency, we can already see how in many countries is negotiated and discussed with the central bank bitcoin accept it will take time but I think it will be possible 

Edited by Mamba79

Cryptocurrency is a very good forum I think one time cryptocurrency and Bitcoin will be widely accepted because cryptocurrency and Bitcoin are very beneficial for all.you can earn through cryptocurrency and then you are income will be stored in Bitcoin and you can earn in this way. Cryptocurrency has to become famous day by day so I think one day it will be accepted by Nation.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is being widely used for tradings by millions of people across the world,bbecause of it's value,so i think the bitcoin stand a high chance of being accepted by most part of the world,but there would surely be challenges because the bitcoins is still being critisized by many countries,but we hope they'll all see the importance and value of the crypto bitcoin and perhaps accept it

• +1 1

As a beginner on crypto talk forum, I didn't have much idea on Bitcoin, but i will learn more about Bitcoin from my old members on crypto talk forum. 

• +1 1

Still it is not acceptable but with the passage of time it will be accepted . it will take some time 30 to 35 years then cryptocurrency will replace local currency . all trading  will be based on cryptocurrency . future is the Bitcoin currency. 

• +1 1

Meanwhile, Bitcoin is increasingly accepted by business and financial groups. Many people in this field know the currency of the future. If different countries and governments realized the potential of cryptography, I think cryptography would be acceptable.

Few decades back , no one try to use Bitcoin or cryptocurrency because of its grounded value. But from last few years cryptocurrencies gained a lot of recognition worldwide.

• +2 1

As things is going and how people are investing, crypto currency and Bitcoins is widespread in more countries nowadays. I hope it should come to real soon

• +3 1

Yes due to many useful way that people using bitcoin is making lots of profits day by day, and many companies are using the crypto currencies everywhere, and with profitability it will spread to every countries very soon.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.