Scam projects is it intentional? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Scam projects is it intentional?

We do not know if it was a failure or intended, but there are many fraud projects, and we must know well about the project before working on it in order to ensure our money that we invest.

• +1 1

Some projects may fail and lead to the loss of some investors' money, but there are also many fraudulent projects that are established every day to steal the money of beginners, so we must take expert advice before participating in a new project.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear, I think that before the project is launched, they must study and analyze it. Many projects fail because they have not been analyzed and studied well, and there are also many scam projects, so you must be careful before investing in any project.

• +1 1

There is no unintended fraud, of course, that is intended, they take advantage of the increase in the number of workers in the field of cryptocurrencies and the large number of beginners who may be dragged behind them, so we must always not trust people we do not know, especially in this field.

• +2 1

On 12/20/2019 at 3:28 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering weather those that brings up cryptocurrency project that at times turns scam projects did they do it intentionally or is that the project failed on the way, so what do you think about this? 

In my opinion, those who display cryptocurrency projects on this cryptotalk forum are just for sharing because they care about us. I'm sure they don't realize and don't know if the cryptocurrency project is a scam or not. We just take the positive side, don't be prejudiced against them, the most important thing is we also have to be smarter in choosing which one is scam and which one is not.

• +4 1

There are three  kinds of crypto project there are some that are legit ,there are some that are legit initially but the project fails while there are other ones that are scam intentionally.

I believe that everything starts with a misconception, I think that you do not start with an unhealthy idea, maybe there are all good conditions for running a project with all the ideas but for reasons we certainly can't understandFails and automatically goes through the scam.After that we must not consider every scandalous project because otherwise we will lose what is the nature of the crypto world This is a question that I also often ask myself precisely in the last time as I almost drop into projectsI participated in many of them.

• +3 1

I think scamming is international problem.  Scammers creates those projects so that they can easily get the data of innocent people and in this way they get all the money of innocent people which is not good so we all need to be very careful from scammers.