6 coins that have a good future in the market - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
emirojose4311

6 coins that have a good future in the market

In my point of view there many coins which have a great future in the digital markets. Like the Bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin,xrp ,trx and ripples. Through this you can easily earn good profit by investment.

If course there are various crypto with potentials but I want to focus more on the following;

1. Litecoin

2. Bnb

3. Tron

4. Ripple

5. Stellar

6. Steam

7. Bch

The above are the few I can think of for now, so let's keep watching and observing them gradually

from this stage I have found out around three coins. They are bitcoins ethereum and litecoin. From what I had perused I think these three coins has tremendous business sectors currently just as later on. There is a great solid rivalry between these three coins. I know there is significantly more I need to find out about and still on the way toward learning it.

All the digital forms of money that you put on the top have caused a ton of clamor during this year since they have exceptionally dynamic networks around them just as they have huge business sectors and enormous capital, so their development is definitely not in uncertainty.

• +1 1

If u talked about the only six coins, that will not be good enough to mark them important, as of the recent sceneries Btc and ltc is going great, with good future 

But i shuld have mentioned here another coin that is doing great, Nexalt its almost is top100 and working on different projects 

• +1 1

There are alot of crypto currency that have good future checking coin market cap the first list of ten currencies they are good coins if you are trading for earning of profit then you choose them to make you earn profit

These currencies that you mentioned are among the best currencies and I recommend them to every novice to put them on his list of priorities in studying, analyzing and monitoring them, and Bitcoin is one of the most powerful currencies and the data for them is a strong platform and project and has a bright future

Thank you for the information, as a newbie i still learning. I really feel that crypto is the future and is still expanding. I am look forward for the future where the world will be involved with cryptocurrency. But I want more people to know about it and start using it. 

Hello everyone, to me I think the 6 coins that have a good future in market are 

- Bitcoin which keeps increasing each day with a very high price value.

Etherium

Litecoin

Binance

XOS

RIPPLE.

There are many currencies, but in my opinion the best cryptocurrencies and their investment provides good profits, which are Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think they will be among the most popular currencies of the future.

From my personal opinion litecoin has been a currency that I have followed for a long time and I think it will grow and Binance coin is another currency that in my opinion has a great future 

• +1 1

That's true we can see each of them have such great value nowadays if we look at xrp it also increasing day by day and eth even every coins so I think the coins which you mentioned will have more great price in the future we have to hold it and wait for the bright future ..

• +2 1

These coins really have good future in the market but I think the btc has more good future above all and one should only invest in btc as it is at the top of them and the king of the market.

I imagine that you can at present add Bitcoin , since its present cost isn't yet the breaking point . Also, on the record of BNB , I have just put a little part in this coin , I am certain that it has a decent future.

Any coins have a different value and appreciation, but same for uses of exchanges. In the market Bitcoin, Erthereum, litecoin is most popular for buying and investing because these are more experiences or a simple says demanded of many users and investors. These coins are getting stronger for many years and its hard to blocks because of the foundation that made in a world of cryptocurrency. Many users trusted to these coins for giving a lot profits and easier for moving online about business matters

Indeed as they have a good overall flow and some events we are still expecting them to be at the optimal conditions and they handle well in certain situations in overall is very great for others and i myself tried few of these and it profits great.

On 7/10/2020 at 22:34, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano es una de las monedas digitales más nuevas en blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Rizado - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Tecnología detrás. ...
Lo que representa.

There are several that do not appear that are very good, such as TRX, it is widely used, I recommend it if you have little capital, it is wonderful and little by little it will increase its value.

El 7/10/2020 a las 22:34, emirojose4311 dijo:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano es una de las monedas digitales más nuevas en blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Rizado - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Tecnología detrás. ...
Lo que representa.

I fully agree with you, they have great potential, and we hope to see soon the Digibyte cryptocurrency this also promises to be a great cryptocurrency, little by little it is growing and increasing in value just like the TRX coin that continues to rise in value.

These digital currencies, which you mentioned in your post, are correct, as these digital currencies have a bright future. I think that Ethereum and Litecoin are the best among the currencies I mentioned, so I invest a lot between these two digital currencies

The cryptocurrency market is profitable taking into account that there may be some losses, at the moment I would recommend investing in ETHEREUM, its demand has remained very stable and acceptable, another that would not stop investing would be the DOGE

My friend, there are many famous and high-priced currencies that are well traded, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and others, but any new currency can become heavily traded and its value rises high and thus becomes a traded or recognized cryptocurrency that is distinctive Thank you

• +2 1

Really, this is a good topic for providing information. As we all know that at this digital platform currencies can be changing values so the prices and values of these currencies increases or decreases with the passage of time. In my opinion there are some tokens which have a bright future. These coins are talk tokens, etheruem, litecoin, bnb( Binance coin) and XRP.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes the top 5 or 10 coins are those which have the high trade volume and goes on fluctuating daily sometimes in positive and sometimes in negative direction. And also causes the loss or profit of the traders.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1