How to make old people understand Bitcoin? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vousy

How to make old people understand Bitcoin?

Dear this is tough because some  new generation are not know about Crypto currencies . And therefore we cannot motivate for Cryptocurrencies . Just we can inform about this and we can inform for earning. @Sooner

Yes, your post is very good, I also believe that we have a lot of issues in understanding past people and our old people from us,that what is bitcoin or how does digital currency work if the government gives what is importance?

So we need to explain one thing to you that the braking system will be completely finished in the coming time, we will have to work on digital currency out of all types of physical braking system even if we feel happy about it or not.

Advantages:

We should do tell them the advantages. For example, I should say that to transfer the bitcoin from one place to another, you do not need to go to any type of banking system, but you can do transcection whatever you want whenever you want.

And there is no scam of any kind in it, that your money will be stolen. 

Yes, it’s not easy.

in my personal opinion, its really difficult to understand and provude a handsome information to our big guys.

if we are providing the information, they cannot even that is it possible to do that ? 
how is it possible ?

this is impossible ?

that cannot be real ?

its totally a fake idea !

its totally annoying working on this !

these kinds of answers we received fromour old aged persons.

But if we want to help our guys, we have to use a way which is simpler.

Like a old guys are like children , we have to treat like childrens are treated.

Yiu can teach them by comparing the digital currencies with traditional currencies such as USD or assets like gold or diamonds. Tell them that it is just like fiat but in digital world and has more value than fiat.

Nothing is really unimaginable in this world at this point. Yet, without a doubt it will require some investment. Since the elderly individuals are utilized to exchange or put resources into level monetary forms. In any case, I am making an honest effort to make my relative a crypto darling. It's a period adequate thing yet this will without a doubt work I presume. So I imagine that in the event that anybody attempt to train others they can. They shouldn't be surrendering at any expense.

It is not a easy task trying to make old people understand something because they tend to easily forget things, so you will need lot of patience and more practical to be able to make them understand what you are trying to pass to them

Hello mate it's not that easy to make old people understand what bit coin is because you will be answering many questions like how can you get money while you don't really see it and touch it.

I think that we can explain our experiences for them in this world , and we can show them some videos about digital currency , these tools can make them understand practically how bitcoin works in reality 

I personally as a member in the forum has not finish learning about it,but still on it because learning never ends,you learn and understand better before impacting the knowledge to some other people in particular.so it's advisable for all members to have proper knowledge on a certain thing before teaching any other person.

Although it is difficult to convince the elderly of the cryptocurrency revolution, it is not impossible. There are many videos on YouTube explaining about cryptocurrencies and here in the forum is the easiest way for them to understand the profit of cryptocurrencies and deal with them.

I think that the elderly are far from the digital world and cryptocurrencies. Otherwise, it is difficult to explain this issue to them because they have hearing and vision problems, thanks.

I think there is no difficulty in how to explain Bitcoin because we are in an age of development and everyone is learning on the Internet and discovering a lot of useful things through it. Thus, the elderly can be educated and we provide them with clear information.

On 10/8/2020 at 6:41 AM, Vousy said:

I'm looking for the easiest way to make old people understand Bitcoin more thoroughly. I want to let the elderly know about the "Bitcoin revolution", yet I find it quite challenging to explain it to them in a way they can understand how it all works. There are some wallets that have a "user-friendly" interface, but even the basics of sending/receiving Bitcoin can have a steep learning curve for the older people. A Bitcoin wallet with built-in accessibility features, could help even elder people with vision or hearing problems to use the pioneer cryptocurrency in their daily lives.

If you happen to know of a way to make old people understand Bitcoin easily, please let me know. Any suggestions or recommendations will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

It is something somewhat troublesome, with the old, yet additionally with individuals who are a long way from the advanced age, and significantly more when you disclose to them that you don't generally make a benefit, that makes them question and not have any desire to get some information about the point.

The significant thing is for them to become more acquainted with the cryptographic forms of money and how they will be later on now and later they will learn through development about information on digital currencies and how they are moved and exchanged.

Yes, my dear friend must be an important question and an important phenomenon that we can communicate the way of work for older people through things they understand and use in their daily lives with patience on them because of their age circumstances.

I do not think about the old people just understand about the bitcoins or about this forum. It would be just waste of time because they are not gonna understand about this.

Dear friend thank you so much for this useful informative and valuable information .I was really not know about this information .This forum is much helpful .

It is really very difficult to explain the cryptocurrency to older adults who have not been mixed with technology, but I suggest that we use simple words with illustrations and invite them to join this forum.

It's a bit difficult, not just with adults, but also with those who are a little bit away from the digital age, and much more without letting you know..  They don't know it as ancient education because it doesn't have computers related to online learning, so now there is not much information about it.

• +5 1

Hello there, my opinion regarding this topic will be that it is a risky thing for old people to invest in crypto currency because of its high volatility. You should always inform them about all the risks regarding crypto currency.

Thankyou.

• +5 1

Crypto conversation could be a computerized location of in this present day age of technology.i think that it is small bit complex to tell ancient individuals approximately crypto.there are much endeavors and point of sees required to be working here.

Btc is the veery helpful for all of us. By invest btc we can get much profits. So,you want to tell clearly about btc to the old.I hope then they will understand the usefulness of btc.I think it is very easy way. 

In a short  bitcoin is a crypto-currencyand and cryto-currency is a digital currency. It's a alternative of currencies. But we can't touch or see it. It stored in blockchain and we sent to each other and just it goes one location to another location in blockchain. That's mean it goes here and there in block-chain.

There is nothing difficult in understanding old people about Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a reality and every single one has to accept it as in this world bitcoin is soo valuable that everyone is talking about it and wt to earn it so that's what older people has to accept it. 

The best way is to give bit coin a physical entity and make a real world example to measure time to process, speed and other features of bit coin as technical terms might confuse them.