Staking of Coins for Rewards - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Romaan1987

Staking of Coins for Rewards

Most of the stacking coins will depend on how much you have and will require a large amount of coins to get a good interest return. You buy some of these coins quickly when the price was still very cheap and you start sharing. But I'm shopping and preparing.  

On 12/19/2019 at 4:21 PM, Romaan1987 said:

I want to know that which coin or project have best staking rewards. As NRG (Energi) have 60% rewards. but you can not start from a little amount. 

In my opinion you can try to bet bitcoin in the investment box yobit, there you will get 1% interest and you don't need to do anything, staking must be done carefully because you have to choose a trusted site and in my opinion yobit is very safe so you don't have to worried.

There is a framework that can be beneficial by marking coins, there is a framework on the Yobit trade site, Investbox site, marking coins on this site can be better pay, however marking Bitcoin is given 1% and considerably less benefit, so I marking different coins. Also, 5-10% benefit.

I love any project that provides passsive income, and these days proof of stake coins have been my favorite kind of project, i have been collecting such coins and staking them lately, i believe they are worth it

I don't think you can make a lot from this. It only works for small amounts and is not suitable for large ones. I would recommend betting BNB coin on Binance.

😎 Staking is like an alternative to mining that requires a smaller amount of resources. It consists of keeping funds in a cryptocurrency wallet, to support the security and operations of a blockchain network. 
They generally represent a low risk "investment".
I think the most important point when choosing a platform to do staking is that it is completely decentralized so that you can manage and dispose of your funds freely. I mean that only you have access to your funds.
Currently I participate in several platforms of this type with acceptable earnings but knowing that the funds are always within my reach. 😎 

You can stake alot of kind of coins to take rewards from another token or coin , 

And many of exchange platform and wallet able to stak coins 

And it's good job for small prpfits

What is stacking? Simply put, bitcoin mining and receives a reward for solving complex mathematical problems (Proof of Work mechanism), while the stacking receives a fee for blocking of coins in the selected purse with the function of placing them in the network within the required time period (Proof of Stake).

When placing locked coins are designed to ensure that fraudulent transactions are not approved because of the risk of loss. To confirm the transaction, there is a reward, as in mining.

The main difference between mining and staking is the use of blocked coins to create blocks and support the system.

Stacking is a great way to get passive income: there is no need for large investments in equipment or electricity.

Hello, thats it is a good way to make profits, staking a good stable coin its pretty secure, i recommend eos and cardano for staking. Just put you balance in a pool and get rewards daily o weekly, thanks for the topic

You should take a look at the website: https://www.stakingrewards.com/

There you have an overview of the best scoring staking coins. 

At the top is Tezos, and it is not the coin with the highst reward, but with the highest score. Marketcap and 24h volume is also taken into account for the score. There is also a column adjusted reward showing the reward after annual dilution (inflation). 

Staking money for daily interest seems an interested concept but in reality I think the rewards are still too little to take the risk. Because when you stake your money (I'm not talking about soft staking in which you can withdraw your money anytime you wish - but in these the interest rate and rewards are so insignificant that they are almost nothing) you can't touch that money for the given long-time period. What if the price dumps? You may be risking much more than you hope to earn because the earnings are so little compared to the high risk. 

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Friend stay away from those high profits, because most are usually scams, you base coins and projects with reputations and invest your money in them, you will get less restorations, but your money and your profit will be safe. stay away from "easy" earnings.

recently I bet some coin accounts in yobit, and it did not go very well for me to say, so for me luck is a factor that influences this business, because of this I did not want to bet

well it kinda depends if u want to have save passiv income or risky, since a few sites like yobit & trustwallet & binance & crypto.com offer flex and 1-3 months deposits for passiv income. On stable coins its approx 10-16% APY and on eth, btc etc 5-7%, Still u should research on ur own which site & coin u would choose and how long u want to have it locked even tho

On 12/23/2019 at 5:01 AM, Sumayya said:

You can stake BNB coin on binance exchange it is the best coin to stake right now for more return

This is the first time I have heard that you can stake BNB to earn BNB. It is true? Because I haven't seen it anywhere on Binance

Alot of exchange platform and wallets give rewards from staking 

U can stak ur coin one binance or any platform or Wallets as trust wallet 

The rewards actually be small so u must stak slot of coin if u want agood profit 

Staking cryptocurrency means that you are holding vryptocurrency to verify transactions and support the network. In exchange for holding the crypto and strengthen the network, you will receive a reward. You can also it an interest. With staking uou can get generate a passive income by holding coins.

Coin stacking for prizes
  This is very important because the better you can stack the coin, the better you will be able to take the prize.  So I thought it was a very nice idea

First, you should never use unknown sites And go to well-known and reliable platforms and in my opinion the use of the stake is a good deal to maintain and develop the capital, provided that the average capital is able to freeze part of it without affecting your trading and deals.

• +1 1

As for me, I want to get bonuses, but I do not have betting coins or daily trading, so in the investment fund on the Yobit website I invested in talk token and I intend to continue this investment through effort and work for a long period, then I can get a good amount to buy coins  Encrypted and invested in

• +1 1

Staking cryptocurrencies is a safe investment and you get passive income, which is very good in the plans offered by exchanges and it is very difficult for you to lose your investment since the only way you lose it is that in the currency you invested it goes down a lot from  price that is why I recommend staking with stable coins.

• +3 1

I tried that and it did not really go well with me and the truth is I just lost some money because I placed 60 usd and then staked trx and I was being rewarded trx but the value was falling very fast so much that I had to sell my trx and got 50 dollars instead of 60 and this was only for just a week, so I think you can do so if you are ready and willing to wait for the price of the coin to be preferable if you stake bitcoin and falls from the current price of 16K to the price of 10k then you know you have lost a good 30 percent would you wait for the price to come back to the same, I think that is something you should consider

• +2 1