Hold or trade - Page 16 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sbroy01

Hold or trade

The dynamics of web traffic of some of the most popular crypto exchanges in September compared to August 2020, so in September the average web traffic of cryptocurrency exchanges decreased by 11.5%.

Both have benefits, I know people who study a currency very well and they decide whether to keep it or not while others are better off trading, everyone gets what they like and with too much study of course this is the case.

• +2 1

The Holding is a long-term and safe profit strategy since we do not risk anything, while in trading you have to have previous knowledge of the subject to be able to optimize profits, it is clear that you can earn much more but still in the same way lose if you are not informed.

I think if you want to make daily profit then you should choose trade, but there are risks. As for holding a fixed amount, we need to wait for that coin to increase even x2 x3 we have the desired return.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Trade and hold both are best and different stages of earning but its totally depend on the working of market. Like if markets work very well and the prices of coins are highly flactuating then trade is such a perfect option for that time for earns massive profit. Hold is one of the best strategy for long term like for bitcoin, ethereum, etc. Because these coins is very profitable and there is no chance of risk, only wait and keep patience for right time. And earns gigantic profit.

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Holding or long-term investment strategies have much better than day trading because it's gave some safe guard from quick loss in this market. So keep holding some btc or eth for smooth earnings. 

I agree with you. The best thing is to do short-time trading in exchange markets. There are serious opportunities in the market. It doesn't make much sense to expect the coin to appreciate for a long time.

You would want to hold Bitcoin for a long term saving term, but almost every altcoin is dumping compare or against Bitcoin value, and no one knows if altcoins will ever see a price increase in terms of satoshis. if you want to trade you should do it against Bitcoin to try to gain more Bitcoin instead of usd value. Many or almost all altcoins have suffer a bitter dump since 2017, the only coins that are gaining value are DeFi coins but I think they are getting to the overvalue position and as everything eth they all pumps and dumps scams.

DeFi is pumping like crazy right now but eventually it may collapse just like the ICOs did.

• +3 1

Hello, 

This is most certainly a loaded question! Of course, it all depends on your individual goals. People who prefer faster profits would almost certainly trade, whereas investors may HODL from time to time. However, I have heard that given the fact that cryptocurrencies are inherently volatile, HODLing should be considered as a deadly sin -- a vice in this particular field. Thus, I seldom HODL. 

Best, 
@hiroyuki476

I see the crypto market already has an exchange that allows trading with leverage. I think using leverage if you don't manage your capital well, assets will quickly go to zero

• Useful or interesting 1

It all depends on the analysis you do or that you are following, since from there should start your choice depending on how the market is moving, retain if you know that it will continue to rise and you must trade when you see that there may be a fall which can be profitable.

• +1 1

It depends on your mood, if you are a person who likes investments, Hold is a good strategy and to see how the market develops but if you are looking to generate profits, the trade is the best option although much riskier.

If you are asking this question you should be an investor, meaning buy stocks with a long term hold intention on entry.

Trading and investing are completely separate activities. It is possible for professionals to make money every day trading. The revenues from trading come from providing liquidity and earning the spread between the bid and ask. You need to have the right tools. You need to be knowledgable about the assets you trade and the environment in which you trade. Given those prerequisites, it is definitely possible to make money everyday. That said, you need to be aware of how trading really works.

Contrary to popular myth traders do not make huge wins balanced with big losses to come up with a net profit, that is gambling and gamblers inevitably draw down all their capital and go bust. A dream scenario for a trader is to buy 300 shares at $10 and seconds later sell 300 shares at 10.01 and repeat that hundreds of times a day. If you are the liquidity maker on both sides of the trade you may have made as much as $0.002/ share in liquidity rebates from the exchange or ECN and your broker passes that revenue to you making total revenue on the example $4.20. You will note from this example: If you pay typical retail commissions you will have net lost money. Further, if your data feed doesn’t have all the marketplaces or is slow you will never see the opportunity. If your system is unable to automate that trade you will be too slow. Professionals get good commission rates plus net exchange fees because they trade massive volumes. Like professionals in other businesses they invest in their tools and they work full time at their profession.

So short version of the answer, if you pay retail commissions or have retail data feeds or use a trading system that can’t quickly and automatically execute the $4.20 trade above you lack the tools to be a professional trader. If you don’t work at trading full time you are an amateur and you will get killed in the long run.

• +4 1

Trading always has two sides, if you have both knowledge and luck, you will make a profit, on the other hand if you are not lucky you will lose a lot!
And HOLD is very time consuming, instead try to find a business that can make money every day, for example?

trade is more beneficial to you because from trading you can earn anything by your trading knowledge, in the other phase if you are holding a coin then you just have to wait for the rise in price it may be happen or not , no sure about it.

Having gained the necessary knowledge and understanding of the process, you need to gain experience in trading yourself in order to "feel" this way of earning and understand how to move in this direction.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

6 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

@iloveyobit,,,I think it would be better to hold those who do not have patience, but holding does not seem very profitable to me, because the price of the currency goes up and down, coins should be bought when the price of the currency is low and sold when the price goes up,  As a result, you will benefit by holding, but trading is more profitable, but we need experience to trade, trading without experience is a risk, but if you trade, you will definitely benefit, so I like to trade.

In order to put you in the picture, storage here is intended for the long term, that is, at least two years, and I am sure that the price of the currency will rise dramatically in this period, and you will profit from storage more than trading

The volatility of btc damage the hold, from my point of view trading is a better option despite having more risk. Cryptocurrencies are high risk assets for the future, nobody knows if the project is viable abandoned or scam

Both of these are very important issues for traders,This can result in two quite different approaches to equity investing.,Traders usually decide ahead of time the percentage increase they're looking for before you sell (or decrease before they buy).

These two mediums are a very good medium for those who invest, for those who invest, I think it would be better to sell Bitcoin when the price goes up and save it when the price goes down. Hold or trade is a very important issues of trading.

Many market experts recommend holding stocks for the long-term. In a low interest-rate environment, investors may be tempted to dabble in stocks to boost short-term returns, but it makes more sense—and pays out higher overall returns—to hold on to stocks for the long-term.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Definitely, if you are an impatient person, much better hold than trade. However, if you have some market knowledge and recognize patterns, you will undoubtedly make much more profit by trading.

• +5 1

currently i am holding because the market is not really profitable for me. i trade with small ammount of cash and i don't want to pay my entire profit to exchange fees.

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

You might decide what to do according to your situation. If you have other resources to cover your daily expenses, you might go for holding cryptocurrencies for a long term keep to expect the price raise otherwise you still have a chance to go for active crypto tradings.