Hold or trade - Page 15 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sbroy01

Hold or trade

On 12/19/2019 at 4:29 AM, sbroy01 said:

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control .SO i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. That will close your trade if you are losing too much. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set. But hold is another process so i think trade is best

When the market is very volatile it is best to trade and thus try to multiply our capital, the important thing is not to risk all the capital.

I agree that there are many strategies. for this type of work, but in my opinion you can take 50% and 50% of your capital, a part to trade and the other part to save and wait

I keep cryptocurrencies as an investment, as an asset, which over time can bring a good return for me. If you count on the longevity of this asset, it can easily grow several times or more

My advice is for October 2020 now
position to hold = 90%
trade position = 10%
Why? because the market is sideways towards the breakout
what is feared is a big breakout if late you can be far behind.

Actually i prefer i to hold for long time because patience pays and coins can go more that 2x with long time than short term, but you should first control you fears and donot be panic

Well, I think that both hold and trade are effective, because, for example, I bought coins at a lower price,and I will wait and sell them when their price rises, so I will hold them until I see an opportunity, and then sell them at a high price.

Holding is safer just don't do your coins away never just keep them. You can always trade later and buy some BTC ore other coins if you want to trade. For sure Trading is saver ore you really need to know what your doing.

I think it's better to keep your coins, but it has to be in a very secure mobile wallet, because it happens that if you leave it on an exchange, there may be a cyberattack at some point and the coins will be stolen. You can trade it when you already have some time saved, because today the market is very volatile and you can make good profits.

On 12/19/2019 at 5:29 AM, sbroy01 said:

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control .SO i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. That will close your trade if you are losing too much. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set. But hold is another process so i think trade is best

the 2 options are good long-term hold and the other trading strategy to keep adding Bitcoin satoshis.

And, how about both?

I think that hold is a great idea and thinking about the future it may be the solution that some os us need in our lives, but I also believe that trading with a part of the crypto you own is a good solution to grow your capital. If you are a person who knows how to control yourself and you only do it in tristed exchanges then you can make good profits, everything has its risk because even holding can be expensive if the currency falls in price.

On 19.12.2019 at 11:29, sbroy01 said:

@sbroy01 It depends on what you learn better. If you don't opyatnye player, then the safest thing for you will hold coins. If you are experienced enough, have knowledge in trading and already use it well in practice, then I advise you to distribute the Bank approximately 50/50. One part you put in any coins for a long time, and the other part you trade. At the same time, I think it is better to save the profit from the very beginning in long-term investments and raise the Bank for trading in the future.

It is easier to buy a crypt and hold, of course, than to trade. And what is more profitable is difficult to say, because it depends on a specific period of time and the balance will shift in one direction or the other.

Edited by sektor63

Everything will depend on the person you are, if you are a person who is only interested in saving, well I recommend you simply save the cryptocurrencies, but if you are one of the people who like risk, I recommend trading or any investment that makes your capital multiplies, it is convenient to review the conditions to trade quickly because the market is very volatile in these times.

58 minutes ago, sektor63 said:

It is easier to buy a crypt and hold, of course, than to trade. And what is more profitable is difficult to say, because it depends on a specific period of time and the balance will shift in one direction or the other.

@sektor63 In fact, I think that if you know how to trade, it is more profitable. Since your income mainly depends on how much you work. While investments give you income in the long run. The best thing, in my opinion, is to have attachments both there and there. Ideally, it should be 50/50. And if it turns out to earn money in trading, invest the earned funds in long-term investments, and if a series of disadvantages in trading has come to a standstill, then investments will discourage them.

It all depends on what type of market you are in. If you want to trade with cryptocurrencies, the most recommendable thing is to trade, because cryptocurrencies have become so unstable in their prices, that it is very unprofitable to keep them stored in a wallet while they are gradually devalued.

As with traditional markets, to invest in cryptocurrencies you need a place to trade. To start you will have to register and deposit money in your account, and then start buying and selling cryptocurrencies. There are many exchanges, for example: Coinbase Poloniex CEX Bittrex Bitfinex Binance KuCoin These websites may have different terms of service and their trading platforms may be very different, so it is best to do your research before making a decision. This will help you choose the place that suits you best. Another possible option is IQ Option Ecuador, where traders have the possibility to trade a large number of assets such as binary and digital options + CFDs on currencies, commodities, indices, stocks, ETFs and cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

With the ups and downs that the market is currently suffering, it is a good idea to buy down and sell up, and repeat the action, but you have to be careful, because if it goes down too much, you can lose, and if it goes up too much, you would stop earning more.

Still, it is best to do both, that is, hold certain cryptocurrencies and trade with others, is what I do right now.

For Bitcoin, if you look at the annual timeframe according to this technical analysis
It can make a good profit in the long run
xxxx.thumb.jpg.d1c018e83387401fb124fbc8849c1bd7.jpg

Both options are good only that the Holding is safer because it does not put your cryptos at risk and in trading it is more risky if you do not have prior knowledge of the subject of course you can earn more but you have to know how to execute the trade in an efficient way.

There are different kind of trading. If you wanna learn and work with it, you must study like 6 months at least to know and "master" the basic after this. There is another way to do it, by using a pool service, and a top trader do the work for you taking a fee, but you must investigate a lot of companies or people in order to protect your investment.

What I do is have 50% to hold and with the other 50% I use it to trade. But I divide that 50% into 40% to trade with coins that I know as ltc and with the remaining 10% to trade with coins that I don´t know.

• Useful or interesting 2