Increasing bitcoin price... - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sagor

Increasing bitcoin price...

Unfortunately in late 2019 and early 2020 the price of Bitcoin didn't go up much and had some corrections, because it was still in the bear market before the halving.
But anyway your prediction came true, although a year later, because Bitcoin is at 37k and it seems that it will continue to rise during the next weeks because the trend is up and demand is higher than supply.

• +1 1

The price of bitcoin is showing a good movement by reaching the $37000 which is closely to $40000, this is the very first time that the bitcoin reaching this ATH (All Time High) so that many people are being happy with it, i seeing that bitcoin will reached the $40000 before it drops.

• +1 2

Bitcoin is in a bullish run since the start of November and continuing on its parabolic trend still. It didn't make a serious correction lately and the price rise is a bit unhealthy, showing serious signs of bearish divergence.

Altcoins on the other hand, started their bullish run a few days ago with Bitcoin dominance is decreasing. Many analyists expect an altcoin rally soon. 

We are looking for the trade opportunities and profits we can make.  

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Bitcoin price increased every day and bitcoin is already go to the moon. I think this bullrun is contiue in bitcoin market and some other altcoin. Ethereum is also perform very well ethereum coin is also cross $1,000 and ethereum price is still increasing. We cannot know how long this bullrun is continue

On 1/6/2021 at 9:59 PM, selfmade said:

Not so many people expected the price of bitcoin to rise this high, but at this time those who did not expect it are thinking if it is possible to buy right now at 30k and expect profit.. me too.. what do you think is it a good idea?

I think the biggest financial sectors those are the only who knows how big the bitcoin price will rise because they are the major players to the crypto market.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/6/2021 at 9:59 PM, selfmade said:

Not so many people expected the price of bitcoin to rise this high, but at this time those who did not expect it are thinking if it is possible to buy right now at 30k and expect profit.. me too.. what do you think is it a good idea?

When people are expected that the price of bitcoin would not be rising, thats means they must have fears to still investing on bitcoin, so thats is how the bitcoin price will really not be increased when people do not buy it. 

In January 2021, the price of Bitcoin has increased a lot and now it is priced at $ 40,000.But today its price has gone down a bit. Its price is now $ 35,000. I hope its price will go up a lot more.

The expanding of the bitcoin cost it is relying upon the greatest crypto discussions conditions, on the off chance that they check whether bitcoin bullish will influence them I figure they won't let it to increment.

Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is very popular in cryptoworld. Many people are interested in bitcoin. Its price in the market keeps increasing or decreasing day by day.  People are interested in it۔At the end of 2020, the price of bitcoin was declining, but as soon as 2021 started, the price of bitcoin began to increase gradually۔

Bitcoin prices are high now a days so it is very beneficial for us to avail this chance to work hard and to spend more time in this forum. And we can not rely on this because every minute and every second the price of coins are getting up and down. Thank you 

We all have the same hope but time is the biggest problem. A lot of people express their analysis but so far I rely only on the optimistic, technical and basic still red zone. Support crypto using it for trading, investing, online payments because only we can do it for advanced bitcoin circulation. 

The price of Bitcoin increases when it is half Bitcoin, this increase is routine every 4 years. This is because the reward for miners is halved, so the supply of Bitcoin decreases and the effect is increased on the price of Bitcoin. The increase in Bitcoin price was also followed by other altcoins so that the market was again bullish.

• +1 1

So far this year, its revaluation is close to 250%, and the reason lies in the presumed maturity of an asset to be considered by traditional funds and institutional investors. It is no longer a refuge for those who took refuge in the anonymity and opacity of the currency.

First the price of bitcoin was increased more but after few days it starting decreasing again and just in one night it decreased by 10000$ and from few days it started increasing again but now it not crossed the 34000$ .

Yes mate, If you observe the graph of bitcoins you can see that the price of BTC as compared to 10 years before is really high as compared to now. So it is predictable that the price would increase really high and if we invest now then we can get profits back in 2030.

The price of bitcoin increase day by day. Don't worry about it. It depends on the currency users if they would buy the currency then its price automatically increase and vice versa. 

We all wish the price of Bitcoin rose dramatically.
These days, Bitcoin is recording a high price of about $ 34,000 per bitcoin, and I believe this is a good price.
Some analysts expect a rise even greater than that, to reach nearly 40,000 dollars. I hope that happens already.

• +5 1

Bitcoin is one of the most profitable crypto currency in the crypto currency. The price of bitcoin has many fluctuations. Bitcoin price is increasing day by day. The price of bitcoin depends on its demand and supply.I hope that in future its price will reach to the moon.

That increase the price of Bitcoin It is very expected, and all indicators show this, especially technical analysis and indicators, and the news also confirms this

Price of bitcoin any one not know bitcoin  the any time any mint chang our price exam cryptocurrency is bitcoin price is different and pia network bitcoin price is different. there was movement but it was not significant.

Prices are continuously rising, but it is necessary that after each rise, a slight drop is followed by a correction movement for currencies and correction movements are a prerequisite for continuing the rise.

Yes, my friend, I really support you on this, since the beginning of the new year and the price of Bitcoin is rising and increasing dramatically and this is very good for all of us, but it came back and fell by a small percentage and I hope it will come back and rise significantly in the coming days. 

In the crypto currency price is bouncing type. Sometime it goes up or increase and sometimes it goes down or decrease. The price are not constant.Bitcoin price is increases with consistency. The people who buy Bitcoin for getting profit will take more benefits from the increasing price of the bitcoin.we can understand that crypto investments and trading are the future. 

Bitcoin price have rises which have set new record this year, those that bought bitcoin and hold or make investment have make good profits from their holding or their investment. 

I would say that Bitcoin I see in a short time is not very much with different prices.  So the chances of going really high are low.  I offer the side of holding your bitcoin every time you can trade it with the purchase of a worthless coin, so if the price of the coin continues to rise you can make a profit on bitcoin.  So your Bitcoin balance will continue to increase from time to time. Since Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrency are decentralized, no one knows how the prices will go.