Bitmex Exchange is KYC Activation Required Or Not? Please Help. - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Bitmex Exchange is KYC Activation Required Or Not? Please Help.

I am also not having any knowledge about the above exchange but as you have said you hate doing KYC I would like to tell you that KYC is the best way to protect your account from any hackers or scammers if it is regulated in a better manner.

3 hours ago, Ayush Singh said:

I am also not having any knowledge about the above exchange but as you have said you hate doing KYC I would like to tell you that KYC is the best way to protect your account from any hackers or scammers if it is regulated in a better manner.

I don’t know how KYC protects my account from hackers, this is never true. These documents never protect you, which is protecting you is to activate 2FA binary protection. As for KYC, they are to verify your identity and country of residence and to spy on you by monitoring your financial transactions.

9 hours ago, gurgcofa said:

Yes, I know very well that the Bitfinex trade may be a great, solid and well-known trade and I have a want to enroll for it, but a few have told me that it needs KYC, and I never like these things. In expansion to prohibiting a few nations.

Thank you, it seems that you are just like me. I am also from a country that is banned from most electronic exchanges and services, so I always look for exchanges that do not require KYC or prohibit countries. Because I really suffer a lot from this racial discrimination.

I have not worked on this platform before, but I do not think that they are required to activate the documents, so you can work on them without any problems, but be sure to activate the protection

On 3/10/2020 at 6:26 PM, iloveyobit said:

I have not worked on this platform before, but I do not think that they are required to activate the documents, so you can work on them without any problems, but be sure to activate the protection

My problem is not activating the protection, my problem is that I am from a banned country and I am afraid that I will make the deposit and then it will block me and thus lose my currency, so I want to know if KYC is required.

16 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

My problem is not activating the protection, my problem is that I am from a banned country and I am afraid that I will make the deposit and then it will block me and thus lose my currency, so I want to know if KYC is required.

This is bad for your country to attend trading on one of the major platforms. I have a solution for you. Try to contact the support team and inquire about this problem that you talked about and they will answer you.

7 minutes ago, Frikpeggy said:

If you are in one of the countries that they programmed as confidential from via their website you must fix kyc and if you're not in one of folks countries you will be discerning and wouldn't be asked for kyc, and kind clearly you're not by any ips from those countries accessing bitmex too.

I can use VPN to access bitmex but I don't like this way, I want to access in a natural way and without problems, but being a banned country they might block me and freeze my account.

8 hours ago, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

If you are legally protected and the platform is exposed to a security breach, you can claim to have your site published in Crypto-restricted countries.Servers that may be hacked by the new rules should not keep that data, but they still need to ask KIC for administrative security issues

I do not care about administrative security issues, nor do I care about prohibited countries. What is my relationship with these matters? If I am depositing my currency and trading in exchange legally and without any problems or illegal matters, what is the reason for my ban? If there are problems with my government, what is my fault? ?

Bitmex exchange is a centralized and leverage trading exchange big exchange like binance exchange binance exchange has features to do trades without any kyc so i hope bitmex also gave this facility for investors. 

15 hours ago, sumitshet said:

Do kyc and go with safety without any hesitation, when it comes to money you have to see safety first without any laziness, go with bitmex it's a good exchange.

Yes Bitmex is a very good exchange and I love it, but I do not like KYC, not because I am doing illegal business but because my country is prohibited and therefore I will not be able to provide KYC. So I avoid registering on these sites.

Bitmex doesn't requires KYC from me when I signed up. But I think KYC verification of bitmex depends on from which country you are signing up. For restricted countries it requires KYC.

On 12/22/2019 at 7:25 AM, TeknoLightz said:

If you are in one of the countries that they listed as restricted from using their website you should do kyc and if you're not in one of those countries you will be fine and wouldn't be asked for kyc, and make sure you're not using any ips from those countries accessing bitmex too.

There is many exchange who ask her user to pass verification and any one must do that if they have some coins there , that's why i love yobit they never ask for that 

On 3/14/2020 at 1:45 PM, kuscoi11 said:

I used to use Bitmex Exchange for a few months, before it did not require KYC, it is not required, if it changes, I am not sure now. but if dealing with large sums of money it would probably require KYC.

I don't want to deal with large sums of money, most exchanges certainly require KYC when there is a large transfer of sums of money. I only want to work with small amounts, but my problem is that I am from a banned country.

5 hours ago, Sarker7680 said:

If it works with a lot of money, it probably needs KYC before it doesn't need KYC or it doesn't need to be changed if I'm not sure now my friend  used Bitmax Exchange for months 

I think this is happening. If the amount is a little, they will not ask for KYC. If it is large, then they will definitely ask for KYC. The same thing happens in other exchanges like Binance.

On 3/19/2020 at 12:28 PM, dshuy20 said:

You should implement KYC and in case you are not in one of those countries I do not use Bitmex Exchange. I have heard a lot about it but I still like yobit

I also prefer yobit over the rest of the exchanges, it does not ask you these annoying things as well as it is easy to use and in addition to all that it has many good opportunities and offers that have a lot of profit.

On 3/21/2020 at 9:33 AM, manetunoe said:

in case you are in one of the nations that they listed as constrained from the usage of their internet site you need to do kyc and in case you're not in one of these countries you will be pleasant and wouldn't be asked for kyc, and ensure you are now not the use of any ips from those countries gaining access to bitmex too.

I recently got a similar position on the Binance exchange. I used a proxy but after a while they discovered me so they blacklisted me and I can no longer trade there anymore.

21 minutes ago, Mishadima said:

I think the best solution to make an exchanger more secured is to add kyc verification process to the feartures of the exchange site but I don't know if the site used it

Some members here have also told me that he asks KYC from some countries only, anyway giving your personal papers to any site is an insecure process, I have heard for some time about the penetration of Binance and the theft of thousands of papers.

13 hours ago, Tuni$ said:

Bimex Exchange is by means of kyc which is not advantage thing.I cause me sense not clear despite the fact that via this .You moreover be supposed to use trusted and far and wide identified talk like yobit and binance.

Bitmex exchange is also big and wide range too, my dear and no less important than Binance and has a large number of users and a large trading volume, maybe you do not know much information about this exchange. However my question is about KYC not about the reputation of the exchange.

I don't think if there is KYC verification in bitmex trading because i have join it for sometime and since i joined up to now i haven't do the KYC verification, or maybe there are some countries that they will need you to do it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

I don't think if there is KYC verification in bitmex trading because i have join it for sometime and since i joined up to now i haven't do the KYC verification, or maybe there are some countries that they will need you to do it.

Good that you weren't asked to do KYC verification, but most likely I think it is required for some banned countries, unfortunately I don't know these countries and I don't know if my country is one of them.

On 4/2/2020 at 3:42 AM, ROCKETonBIT said:

If not mistaken, the Bitmex exchange does not require KYC to do the initial trade. KYC is usually needed if we withdraw more than specified. Then you have to do KYC if you want to withdraw large amounts.

Yes I expect that, most exchanges require KYC when there is a withdrawal of amounts greater than 2BTC but also I want to make sure if it is banning some countries. My country may be banned and therefore they block me.

16 hours ago, Tariq ullah said:

This is not required yet , we have received 200$ without KYC and now just waiting for trading of BXMI tokens ,Thanks for being here

Thank you for providing this information. I understand from your words that the exchange does not require KYC for small amounts but it does require KYC for large sums. This is what most exchanges do, but I want to know if they are banning some countries.

On 12/19/2019 at 8:30 AM, Crypto123 said:

Hi friends
I would like to register for Bitmex.com exchange but I don't know if KYC activation is required or not, because I hate KYC and I do not want to register on the KYC exchange. And I don't know if KYC is required in the Bitmex.com exchange, so I request those who are registered in this exchange and withdraw from it to tell me the truth, is KYC activation required or not.
thank you

Well as far as i know the crypto currency exchange platform have different polices for every country so its totally depend up on what country you located at. Then we will be able to help you out. 

4 hours ago, JoyceKumar said:

Bitmax is one of the best places in the business where there is no hard work. Whether you get a KIC with Bitmax or not depends on the country you use to register. No KYC is required for Bitmax trading business. Trading leverage on Bitmax Exchange is very risky and BitMax accepts BTC to deposit or withdraw Bitcoin.

I know that working with leverage is risky and therefore I would like to move away from these types of trading and prefer it to normal trading and I had a desire to register for the Bitmix exchange but unfortunately it is banning my country.

On 4/14/2020 at 3:10 AM, Preadator889 said:

I don’t know how KYC would be the best way to protect from hackers. Quite the opposite, if the exchange is broken, all of your identification documents will be at risk and stolen by the hackers and they may use them for illegal actions.