What have you bought with your profits? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

What have you bought with your profits?

On 12/19/2019 at 2:49 AM, rekter said:

Did you get any profits on last bullrun? Did you invest them back to altcoins or got something you always wanted? I thought i changed too much to fiat money, fine living and to electronics but it turned out to be a good choice.

From the proceeds from selling crypto coins that I got from cryptotalk.org, I bought a number of clothes and daily necessities for myself and my family. The amount of money I got is still small, but I am still grateful because from cryptotalk I really got money.

• +4 1

Dear friend I have joined this forum recently and I want to tell you that yesterday I recieve my first earning and the minimum withdrawal of the yobit is 1000 satoshi and I will withdraw when it will become 100 dollar at least. 

For me, I live alone and the work that I do does not meet all my daily needs, so I sometimes resort to withdrawing cryptocurrencies and converting them into paper currencies to buy everything I need, but this does not prevent me from making some simple investments as I sometimes buy some currencies and store them until their price increases and I sell them

• +3 1

I think Yes, I made a lot of money during the last bullrun, good thing I got was turning it into fiat and buying some stuff. Some others I use for the following trades. The last bullrun's gain was pretty good, so I'm really excited to get another bullrun.

• +1 1

Frankly, I have not yet got the money because it is not yet the time to pay, but when I start receiving the profits, I will collect them for several days and then withdraw them and I will use the money to meet my daily needs.

• +3 1

Until now, I try to collect my profits and add them to the capital to invest with them, in order to gain additional profits from the investment, I sometimes buy some electronic products using cryptocurrencies, but in general I have a goal I want to collect a certain amount only.

• +1 1

Some electronic parts in order to complete my graduate project from the university and some basic needs, and the rest all from my wallet in order to start trading cryptocurrencies when I have enough capital to enter this field.

• +3 1

I am looking for currencies that have a low price but have a strong project for the future and I buy them, I do not spend the money that I earn in useless places I invest in cryptocurrencies in order to increase the money I have

Good question my dear... In first I withdraw my earnings and spent this amount on that things which I want to purchase but after some time I realized that I am doing wrong.. Because I can increase them to a big amount as well.. After that I take a decision and now I am collecting my money into my wallet, when I think that it is enough to invest into youbit trade or invest account then I will invest all of my savings into it.. So that I received a good profit at all. I hope that you will also invest your money because it's a good choice to increase it. 

• +1 1

I didn't have any profit yet but when i come to have one i will like to invest more so that i will be having huge income in digital currency and do other exchange on the website after making profit then i will decide what to do with the income.

• +2 1

Dear I have earned from this forum and I am lucky that I am using this forum and I am earning and learning from Crypto talk . And I have bought 2 dresses from Crypto currencies and I am taking my study expensive.