Best way to invest in crypto - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Best way to invest in crypto

If you've decided to invest in cryptocurrencies, it's a smart idea to start with Bitcoin and keep it for the long term. 

Investing in Bitcoin is always a smart idea, even though you missed out on the biggest chance to do so.

Investing in cryptocurrencies, like other investments, needs capital and strategic thinking. As for investing in it in the simplest way, it is to deposit a certain amount of money in a currency at a certain point and wait for it to rise and then sell to obtain the returns that rise when you want to invest in a short term You have to trade and speculate, as for the long term, such as Bitcoin, which is the best and has benefited many investors, and there is subscription and initial currency offering and mining, which is one of the oldest investment methods to use in prospecting for the mineralable currency and to choose the best cryptocurrency.

Look crypto gives us good opportunity to earn and learn.  If you want to invest then you must have some knowledge about it. You can invest in long term. It will get you more profit. For this you need to know the market conditions. You can take advice from experts. 

• +1 1

I totally agree with you, but not all people who enter the world of trading can wait for long periods Some of them depend on these earnings to live and spend at the present time But it would be very useful to leave a certain portion of it for long periods, just like piggy bank.

• +3 1

in my opinion there is no guarantee or a safe way to invest in crypto because the value is very volatile and risky. be it long term or short term, all risks remain. there is a possibility that the value will rise or fall dramatically. the best way is to buy if you do have the capital and hodl your coins. 

• +2 1

The making of any plan for the future is a great choice and i am planning to do this but we should be careful and avoid the risks which maybe we face.

• +1 1

There are many ways to invest in cryptocurrencies, including what is in the long term and other methods in the short term, but in my personal opinion, do not start trading before you learn all the rules, experiences and basics about methods of investing and trading in cryptocurrencies so that you do not fall into mistakes and lose money

Greetings my dear brother, you are right one way to have good profits is by saving our coins now, another way is to buy something or start a business that gives you money.

Yeah,Everyone have different mind set for approach.But mostly people follow the trend and don't think more about other possibilities .They Suppress their own capabilities and become mindless followers.

• +1 1

Investing is good if it is short or long term.In long term you can see the currencies rate get high and low but the price of currencies does not remain same all time .A huge fluctuations come in the price of currencies in coming moments.So both long term trading and short term trading gives us benefits a lots.Short term trading is also good as we need money at daily basis so short term trading gives us money in a very low period.

• +2 1

Long term holding is profitable in cryptocurrency trading day trading is risky if you get profit you will also face some loss if you want invest your money in cryptocurrency then you must buy valuable currencies and hold it for a long period of time you will definitely get good Returns

In my opinion, we have to search for the best strategy in order to invest in crypto, not only the place or the currency, but the strategy is really the most important in order to get to what we want.

Currently, I believe the best investment time is to buy bitcoin and Ethereum and hold it demand-free for about 8-9 months...

• +2 1

The best way to invest in crypto is if you already have enough knowledge how it really works, because in crypto trading if you dont have enough knowledge you will just end up losing the money you invested.

The best way to invest is to work on the yobit platform as it is safe and easy to use. You can also make good profits. But you must have enough experience.

The best way to invest is to work on the yobit platform as it is safe and easy to use. You can also make good profits. But you must have enough experience.

• +3 1

You are right, but haste and greed do not always allow us to wait, I know that this is a big mistake but we cannot easily ignore feelings, it is better for us to trade in the long term and stick to a strong strategy and move away from feelings but this is a little difficult.

• +1 1

Well I only have one way to invest xd. I think I need to do a lot of work typing in crypto. Giving a full dedication. I don't know any other ways like buying, trading and do some gumbling since I am in for the safe zone xd

• +2 1

In my opinion, the first characteristic that a trader must possess is patience and great patience, because its fruits take time to reap
He must be familiar with and know the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

A lot of sites are available exist in online and most of them are fake. So i also suggest that investing in bitcoin will bring great benefit in the long run.So first you need to knowledge about investment so that you can never lost your money.

I agree with you. Day trading is very dangerous and needs a lot of experience so that we can make good profits from it. For me, I prefer to invest in the long term in currencies that have successful projects such as BNB and ETh.

Investing requires a lot of knowledge and experience in order to be able to earn money.  To be a successful investor you need to be a long-term owner, not a day trader.  Knowledge is the basis of success, so you must focus on knowledge.  I advise everyone to consult older members to avoid running into risks and losing money.

• +2 1

Investing, as I mentioned, my friend, is to buy currencies, leave them for a long period of time, and then sell them, but it is not easy to choose the appropriate currency in order to buy. This matter requires first of all self-confidence and fearlessness, and then to long experience about cryptocurrencies

I agree with you, as short-term trading and daily speculation require great experience in analyzing the market and predicting the price direction, unlike long-term investments that do not require much experience, but only patience.

We should hold bitcoin for long time. Trading is too much riskily and it kill to much time. But if we buy and forget it can’t kill our time. But we should use a automatic mail website which will mail us in future that we have some bitcoin. I think it will be most benefit able.

• +1 1

For people who started working in cryptocurrencies a short time ago and do not have strong capital to invest in, trading is the best option for them to help them achieve good profits, but you must work carefully and gain experience before working in trading.

• +1 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Our service Expa24.com allows you to exchange cryptocurrency and fiat money at the most favorable rates!   Current directions: USDT, BTC, ETH, TRX, MATIC, LTC, DOGE, XRP As well as cash and many payment systems.   We accept cash in: - Kiev, Moscow, Minsk - EU countries We give out at our office in North Cyprus.   For any questions write to our support on the site or in telegram manager (link you will find in the header on our site).   Our contacts: Website: https://expa24.com/en Telegram channel: https://t.me/expa24 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/expa24 We are on BestChange: https://www.bestchange.com/expa24-exchanger.html
    • SEC назвала требование Coinbase о создании новых правил крипторегулирования необоснованным.   Комиссия США по ценным бумагам и биржам (SEC) оспорила требование криптобиржи Coinbase (NASDAQ:COIN) о создании абсолютно новой системы регулирования криптовалют. Соответствующее ходатайство Coinbase подала в рамках судебного разбирательства по иску SEC о нарушении законов о ценных бумагах.   Coinbase еще в июле 2022 года направила в SEC петицию с просьбой разъяснить правила работы для криптокомпаний. Спустя почти год она, не дождавшись ответа, потребовала его через суд.   В мае 2023 года чиновники заявили, что SEC не обязана выполнять запросы Coinbase, а также предупредили о нескором принятии правил крипторегулирования. Тогда главный юрист Coinbase Пол Гревал пояснил, что регулятору может потребоваться несколько лет для обеспечения нормативной ясности в индустрии.   В июне SEC, так и не ответив на петицию, подала на Coinbase в суд за предложение незарегистрированных ценных бумаг, которыми якобы являются токены SOL, ADA, MATIC и другие, а также за работу без регистрации в качестве брокера, биржи или клирингового агентства. Позже чиновники заявили, что не приняли решение о том, будут ли вообще рассматривать петицию Coinbase.   SEC подчеркивает, что петиции биржи недостаточно для запуска процесса нормотворчества, он требует соответствующего решения Конгресса или может быть инициирован при наличии угрозы безопасности граждан. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2418762
    • Наш сервис Expa24.com позволяет обменивать криптовалюту и фиатные деньги по самым выгодным курсам!   Актуальные направления: USDT, BTC, ETH, TRX, MATIC, LTC, DOGE, XRP А также наличные и множество платёжных систем.   Принимаем наличные в: - Киеве, Москве, Минске - Странах Евросоюза Выдаем у нас в офисе на Северном Кипре.   По любым вопросам пишите в нашу поддержку на сайте или в телеграмм менеджеру (ссылку Вы найдете в шапке на нашем сайте)   Наши контакты: Сайт: https://expa24.com Telegram канал: https://t.me/expa24 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/expa24 Мы на BestChange: https://www.bestchange.ru/expa24-exchanger.html
    • Публичная инвестиционная компания Metaplanet добавила биткойн  в качестве резервного актива в ответ на продолжающееся снижение японской иены. Metaplanet совершает «стратегический сдвиг» в своей политике  управления казначейством, отдавая приоритет подходу «сначала биткойн» и «только биткойн», официально объявила токийская фирма 13 мая. «Этот шаг является прямым ответом на устойчивое экономическое давление в Японии, в частности, на высокий уровень государственного долга, продолжительные периоды отрицательных реальных процентных ставок и, как следствие, на слабую иену», — заявили в компании. В объявлении не уточняется, сколько биткойнов в настоящее время хранится или планируется хранить в казначействе Metaplanet. 10 мая Metaplanet сообщила , что купила в общей сложности 117,7 BTC (7,19 миллиона долларов) по средней цене около 10,2 миллиона иен, или 65 000 долларов. Рыночная стоимость Metaplanet составляет около 3,5 миллиардов иен, или примерно 20 миллионов долларов. Источник: Метапланета Внедрение Bitcoin компанией Metaplanet произошло через несколько недель после того, как в начале апреля компания впервые раскрыла свою новую стратегию, ориентированную на биткойны , объявив о завершении своей первой покупки биткойнов на сумму 6,5 миллионов долларов.   Этот шаг вызвал значительный интерес в социальных сетях и вызвал резкий рост цен на акции «Метапланеты» на Токийской фондовой бирже. Акции Metaplanet, зарегистрированные под числовым символом 3350, выросли выше 35 иен (0,22 доллара США) с 20 иен (0,13 доллара США) часов после того, как компания объявила о покупке биткойнов в апреле. Источник: CNBC До своего стратегического перехода на биткойны Metaplanet в основном работала на традиционной инвестиционной сцене. Основанная в 1999 году, компания Metaplanet первоначально занималась  гостиничным бизнесом, инвестиционными услугами и консультированием по связям с инвесторами.   Эта новость появилась через несколько дней после того, как Metaplanet назначила известного исследователя рынка Дилана Леклера директором по стратегии биткойнов. «Это только начало», — написал генеральный директор Metaplanet Саймон Герович в X-посте о том, что компания покупает больше биткойнов 9 мая. Сообщается, что японская иена в 2024 году показала худшую динамику среди основных валют по отношению к доллару США, упав в апреле до рекордного минимума, который последний раз наблюдался в 1990-х годах. По данным местных источников, падение стоимости иены за последние три года произошло главным образом из-за разницы между внутренними и внешними процентными ставками и растущего торгового дефицита.
    • Приветствуем клиентов нашего сервиса! Снижена комиссия на направление обмена - Revolut USD на Tether TRC20 USDT. Мы работаем с любыми резервами.   Контакты обменника:Почта: info@sellver.com
    • Здравствуйте Уважаемые читатели форума 👋мы думаем все и так знают информацию с данной статьи, но мы решили продублировать, так как многие клиенты не пользуются данной услугой, и переводят со Сбера с комиссией. (Пример прилагаем)     С 03.06.2020📆у всех клиентов Сбербанка изменились тарифы на переводы через Сбербанк Онлайн.   До 50 тыс. руб за календарный месяц, переводы на любые карты Сбербанка бесплатны, даже если у отправителя и получателя разные регионы.   Переводы свыше 50 тыс. руб. в месяц, в том числе внутри одного региона, облагаются комиссией 1%, макс. 1000 руб.💵   Чтобы не платить комиссию, необходимо подключить дополнительный пакет услуг.     Для подключения услуги бесплатных переводов достаточно открыть мобильное приложение Сбербанк Онлайн, щёлкнуть на аватарку, расположенную в левом верхнем углу, в разделе "Выберите подписку, чтобы не платить комиссию" появится возможность выбрать соответствующий пакет.   Стоимость пакета на 1 месяц: 199 руб; на 3 месяца: 499 руб; на 1 год: 1599 руб. Пакет продлевается автоматически. Более подробнее можете ознакомится на сайте Сбербанка.     Если у Вас карты разных территориальных банков, то при подключении пакета в одном регионе, переводы становятся бесплатными на всех ваших картах во всех остальных регионах.📈     Планируем, в ближайшее время сделать отдельную страницу на сайте, с базой знаний  ("Вопрос-ответ" с название еще не определились). Кому интересно, ждем вас в гости!
    • Приветствуем всех! Преимущества нашего обменника Moneybit.pro: Конкурентные комиссии; Низкий порог обмена; Вежливая и отзывчивая поддержка; Автоматический обмен; Защита Ваших данных; Высокая скорость обмена. Контакты: почта: info@moneybit.pro телеграмм: @moneybitpro
    • Безопасность вашего обмена криптовалют - наш приоритет! Попробуйте Rebex.io и убедитесь сами! 🔐Rebex.io – Ваша инновационная платформа для обмена криптовалюты!
    • Уважаемые клиенты!Для Вашего удобства добавлено направление TRON (TRX) на карту Тинькофф Рубли .Будем рады сделать обмен для Вас в любом направлении и в любое время суток.   Контакты: Сайт: https://btchange.ru/ Telegram: https://t.me/btchangeru E-Mail: info@btchange.ru
    • ➡️ EZcash (NEW) - призы, бонусы. конкурсы от игровой платформы   EZcash - новая игровая платформа с множеством конкурсов, бонусов и призов.     ➡️ Прямо сейчас вы можете получить следующие бонусы: - До 50 000 за репост - Бонус за подписку в телеграмм - Бонус за подписку в Вконтакте - Бонус за уровень (только для активных) - Бонусное колесо   ➡️ Инструкция: 1. Регистрация по ссылке: https://ezcash.ac/r/GwF4bn 2. Собирайте бонусы выполнив простые условия в разделе "Рефералка" и "Бонусы" 3. Используйте "жирную реф. программу" приглашая рефералов