Will XRP become the new world currency ? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Will XRP become the new world currency ?

I do not think XRP can turn into a new world currency. Because there are many currencies in the market that are much better than XRP. Cannot replace new currency with old currency

• +5 1

If the centeral banks going to except a crypto currencey it will be ripple, already there is banks support it , it has very smart technolagy, and soon we could see it replace bitcoin and other currencies

• +4 1

Anything is possible, but I do not think so at all. Bitcoin is it is possible that this currency could be because it has gained popularity and confidence from everyone. Therefore, I think that Bitcoin deserves this position.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 12/18/2019 at 6:58 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Do you really believe that the XRP coin can become the new world currency as it is used by banks and possibly central banks for International transactions?  Or can it be' used to lower the world debt?  Can it replace the dollar !!! ??

nothing would be impossible in this world but it is somehow hard and difficult to replace dollar because it is a digital currency and it cannot replace the Fiat currency,it may be compete with it.

the xrp coin as how most really anticipated its growth as on the beginning of the year s really that promising as on the coin to actually grow in its scales of the market share, as its involvement of the money gram which really  was going to be a big trigger on the ripple network, but some issues it has not yet lived up to that fate

I'm not sure whether XRP will become the new world currency, I think it will be difficult, let alone changing the dollar, I don't think it will. XRP will only be a crypto asset that functions as a transaction focused on transaction speed.

• +1 1

With the problems they had lately, it is very difficult for them to become the world currency, I hope they can solve it and move forward since it is a great project and a very important crypto within the ecosystem.

XRP comes down so much this time but in future it touches the sky and i hope soon the peoples will invest in it again becasue this time XRP going down becasue of some bad news but soon it go high in future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, at the moment it seems that this is far from being the case, because the SEC has sanctioned XRP and the price has dropped quite a bit over the last few days. Furthermore, I have read that some exchanges are planning to de-list it, so the future doesn't seem to be very good for XRP.
However, I would like to point out that it is a good currency to make transactions, as they are usually too fast and with low commissions.

• +2 1

Dear friend, this currency is an xrp currency supported by the British government and economy, so this currency, I think it will rise a lot in the coming times, and I think it will not decrease much. Trading in it is something I think is profitable so this is a good, stable and supported currency thanks

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Hello everyone, the XRP currency can be considered a good option to add it to a portfolio based on crypto currencies, but to say that it can be a world currency to replace the dollar, I see it very uncertain, there is already another currency that I see with more force and with more recognition as it is the BTC.

• +1 2

Now xrp is well known  and well valued coin. Day by day its popularity increasing. So,  it can be new world cryptocurrency in future. Now many people investing on it.  

Over some month past, xrp has done a quite interesting event the transaction processing is faster and efficient and the price is showing a great move but unfortunately recently ripple coin is getting lower  and i dont't think it can be regarded as the new world currency because other coin has gone far beyond ripple coin.

• Useful or interesting 2

Ripple is a very good coins, but the price  of the ripple is been dumping in the market, litecoin and ether are The next inline coins after bitcoin to have global adoption because of their value. 

XRP gained a very huge popularity in very small time because of its high transaction speed with low transaction fees. But now it's future seems a bit confused to me because of its big downfall in price.

• +3 1

Dear this possibility is possible this currency is wonderful and trustworthy, it can develop and become more famous and more globally accepted, but it will not beat Bitcoin, because it is number 1, now and tomorrow. 

XRP ripple is the one of the world most leading cryptocurrency that want to compete with the world number one leading cryptocurrency Bitcoin, it has also shape the economy of the world lately by improving the market and making it competitive for all the rest of the cryptocurrency.

None of the conditions you mentioned I believe xrp can solve, even the bitcoin cannot replace the USD for now so we just can't think of xrp and also it's associated with banks

• +4 1

Yes of course it can happen because there is a lot of desire in our present which we have to fulfill in the future.I think XRP business is  good platform having good security and in the coming days, its demand will be very high because more people are joining. 

• +1 1

I do not think XRP can turn into a new world currency. Because there are many currencies in the market that are much better than XRP. Cannot replace new currency with old currency

• +3 1

If the centeral banks going to except a crypto currencey it will be ripple, already there is banks support it , it has very smart technolagy, and soon we could see it replace bitcoin and other currencies

• +4 1

XRP are the go to transactions for many people as the fees of XRP are comparatively low, and people prefer them in exchanges . XRP won't replace the Fiat currency or lower the world debt. 

I don't think that XRP has a chance to replace the dollar and I think that it is just being used by Ripple founders to profit themselves. They have co-operations with a few banks, especially Bank Santader which has an impact on XRP's price. Then again they plan an IPO and have a plan to turn into an established financial company. If they succeed perhaps XRP will become widely accepted.

• +2 1

I believe XRP has a great future and its potential is huge, maybe 10 years from now it will be very popular. but to replace dollars it cannot, certainly cannot, it cannot be replaced by dollars because it is used by many banks

• +4 1

Xrp has a lot of potential of becoming the most widely used cryptocurrency online, since its backed by financial institutions, but i dont see it replacing any fiat money as a world currency because its digital and world currency should have a physical form and not reliant to an internet connection

• +4 1